Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Sculpture for PE comparison

Penis Sculpture for PE comparison

That’s right, I made a sculpture modeled after my penis, but 9.3 inches long and 6.5 around, tapering off to 5.5 (since mine currently is 5.5 to 4.5 right behind the head). After my PE break, I’ll be using it to compare to my goal length. I might post pictures of the sculpture after it’s fired.

My member feels very different since I stopped though.. It’s very firm and doesn’t like to stretch. Anything wrong with it?

That seems encouraging.

Originally Posted by KittyCat
That’s right, I made a sculpture modeled after my penis, but 9.3 inches long and 6.5 around, tapering off to 5.5 (since mine currently is 5.5 to 4.5 right behind the head). After my PE break, I’ll be using it to compare to my goal length. I might post pictures of the sculpture after it’s fired.

My member feels very different since I stopped though.. It’s very firm and doesn’t like to stretch. Anything wrong with it?

Funny, I started from the other direction: I had a casting made of my dick several years ago, before I started PE. It shows that I’ve definitely gained a bit in length and thickness.

If I had some plaster, I would definitely try what you did, Brian. Since I haven’t really had true gains, I still have time.

Originally Posted by KittyCat
If I had some plaster, I would definitely try what you did, Brian. Since I haven’t really had true gains, I still have time.

If you’re really interested, there are several do-it-yourself kits available on the internet. Check it out.

Really, the only mold kit I want is that ‘make your own dildo thing’. I LOVE sculpting though, so I think that works well for me (and it’s rather easy, since my hands are very familiar with that area).

Originally Posted by KittyCat
Really, the only mold kit I want is that ‘make your own dildo thing’. I LOVE sculpting though, so I think that works well for me (and it’s rather easy, since my hands are very familiar with that area).

LOL. I bet they are. If your hands are anything like mine, you can probably scuplt that area in the dark!

It’s finally made. The final stats, after firing are:

Height 9.5”
Length (after base) 9”
Girth 6.5” as base 5.5” behind the glans
Glans Girth 6.6”

When I compare by pressing it right next to my member, I reach just to the glans. It’s not my goal length but it does have my goal girth.

It -does- have a curve, but the photos don’t show it.

Attached Images
Sculpt1.JPG
(4.0 KB, 122 views)
Sculpt2.JPG
(4.7 KB, 102 views)
Sculpt3.JPG
(4.1 KB, 100 views)

I like that, Kitty. Maybe 9.5x6.5 just looks good anyway you look at it, but I can safely say that I’m impressed by the Sculpt2 picture.

Thanks guys! :)

http://www.cloneawilly.com/home.php

It’s too bad this stuff is so expensive. It would be a great visual aid to do a casting every other month or so. Everyone could show off their before and after casting. :)

But casting can’t be as fun as sculpting or as inexpensive. Hehe n.n

I’m not going to make a sculpture of my penis, but I’ve taken pictures of my dick beside a dildo. All I want is to get as big as that dildo, and it’s not every big.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement Basics1904-02-2017 03:36 PM
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement16112-07-2016 06:40 PM
CNN's view of average penis size and making it bigger!regularwhiteguyPenis Enlargement18907-16-2012 02:16 PM
Male sexual circuitryThunderSSMen's Sexual Health809-09-2002 08:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.