Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Enlargement Hypnosis?

Originally Posted by Slack
Now all the teens here will go and buy roids.

Don’t give out ridiculous FALSE information like this, teens will take roids, NOT do PCT and fuck their bodies up.

Teens with a delayed slow puberty are also likely to have a small penis (for their age). Testosterone can speed-up puberty and presumably allow the penis to achieve it’s normal size sooner or maybe larger than otherwise as guys with slow puberty are often starved for testosterone. Many medical sources believe T is instrumental during puberty in growing the penis… Along with other hormones then released.

Taking synthetic steroids “under the table” in such a situation would be absurd! Go to an MD that believes in Testosterone therapy in such a case and get BIO-IDENTICAL testosterone injections under medical supervision. No synthetic steroid belongs in your body naturally and may be problematic. Bringing-up a lagging T level to normal is fairly free of risk and can be monitored by and MD.

Hypnosis

Originally Posted by Roadto8
Your brain controls the hormones etc that made your dick grow to it’s pre-PE size, your brain is responsible for all your pre-PE growth. You could get the brain to continue this growth, though the mp3 may or may not be effective at doing so. I think hypnosis is a plausible way to do this, the question is whether or not this particular mp3 will have that effect on you successfully.

True.I just started listening to Wendi’s cds.your subconscious mind controls everything.you can go back in time and demand that it continues where it stopped. There’s a guy who did this.using visualization and hypnosis only. I guess if you don’t believe this can be done, it won’t happen to you.

Originally Posted by usechen

…you can go back in time and demand that it continues where it stopped…

Where what stopped? Growth? Sorry if I’m being thick. It isn’t clear to me.

Perhaps this is off-topic but I wonder if anyone has tried Creative Visualization?

I think hypnotic messages might be worth a try. After 1.5 year of very tiny gain (1/4” only bpel), I’m seriously doubting myself about any further gain regardless of my efforts. Perhaps I also need a boost in confidence and see if that would help with blood flow.

Interesting!!!!


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I just downloaded Wendi’s hypnosis cd’s for Premature Ejaculation and Self-Confidence. I’ll let ya’ll know how they work after I’ve used them for a while.

I know it’s not for Penis Enlargement, but at least I can give ya’ll an idea of whether or not hypnosis works.

I’m still just trying to figure out the proper way to use them. Everyday? Only one at a time? Can I do it while I sleep?

I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner with over twenty years of experience, and while I’ve never done sessions for penis or breast enlargement, I have done large amounts of motivational work that have allowed people better results in whatever field they were working in.

I have to say that hypnosis can induce physiological responses such as believing so much that one was having sex that an erection could be achieved and intensified.

In one instance I worked with a client that was afraid of the dentist. She did so well with the hypnosis that the dental surgeon reported that the woman had little bleeding during the operation. My client believed the suggestions so precisely that she was able to control her body’s response to the surgery.

The human mind distorts, edits and deletes experiences and selects the way memories are stored, and so one could be led to feel that one’s penis is getting larger, stronger and healthier by doing PE and with continued and disciplined work, one’s goals can be achieved.

Most of the comments regarding size anxiety that I’ve read here (including my own) are self-selected due to comments from others or obsessive negative thoughts that have become habit in their lives.

These thoughts can also be changed via hypnosis and nlp, allowing a person better thoughts about their penis and the effectiveness of PE.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner with over twenty years of experience, and while I’ve never done sessions for penis or breast enlargement, I have done large amounts of motivational work that have allowed people better results in whatever field they were working in.

I have to say that hypnosis can induce physiological responses such as believing so much that one was having sex that an erection could be achieved and intensified.

In one instance I worked with a client that was afraid of the dentist. She did so well with the hypnosis that the dental surgeon reported that the woman had little bleeding during the operation. My client believed the suggestions so precisely that she was able to control her body’s response to the surgery.

The human mind distorts, edits and deletes experiences and selects the way memories are stored, and so one could be led to feel that one’s penis is getting larger, stronger and healthier by doing PE and with continued and disciplined work, one’s goals can be achieved.

Most of the comments regarding size anxiety that I’ve read here (including my own) are self-selected due to comments from others or obsessive negative thoughts that have become habit in their lives.

These thoughts can also be changed via hypnosis and nlp, allowing a person better thoughts about their penis and the effectiveness of PE.

I’m not sure what you’re saying. Do you mean that hypnosis in PE isn’t the same as controlling blood flow through hypnosis, but that it benefits the process by bolstering motivation? In other words that the benefits are not physical but psychological?

Is it possible to hypnotise yourself for this? I somehow can’t see myself going to a hypnotherapist and asking them to help me grow my dick. What if it was a woman? The embarrassment would be twice as bad.

a-unit - Given your expertise with this subject is it possible to use hypnosis cd’s(not actually go to a hypnotherapist) to help build self confidence and help with premature ejaculation? I just got Wendi Friesen’s cds. If so, how would I use them. Should I use them daily? Can my subconscious mind still pick up the subliminal messages while I sleep or was that proven inaccurate? Any tips?

I have used C.J Johnsons self hypnosis for self-confidence on and off for a month or two now and it most definitely has a effect on my self afflicted anxiety problems. Yup, better believe it!

Sorry for not getting back quickly. All hypnosis is the same. The response we get is from the suggestions and created imagery. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. The sessions I’m involved in with my clients still utilize their mind and neurology for results. That’s why it is difficult to work with clients who are medicated, as their ideation tends to be impaired.

The dick growth method in hypnosis would involve a series of guided suggestions where a client is lead to see his dick as longer, harder and generally more vigorous than he remembered it to be before the session, with the thought that, through focussed PE work over time, his penis would begin to resemble the one he has been led to see during the session.

Bandler’s passion enhancer wouldn’t necessarily work for this purpose unless the listener added his own view of his dick getting bigger than normal during the session.

To answer nunu’s question, premature ejaculation can be helped using hypnosis, as it is well within our physical control to resist the urge to come to early and one would only need to use suggestions that see you lasting for longer and longer while being allowed to focus on the enjoyment of the act.

Feel free to message me if you need more info.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

It’s common sense this is BS, except for ED that stems from psychological issues. I really hate and loathe people who try to make money off people’s weaknesses or insecurities.

Originally Posted by Montyspython
It’s common sense this is BS, except for ED that stems from psychological issues. I really hate and loathe people who try to make money off people’s weaknesses or insecurities.

Then you would have to hate the entire PE-industry.

I think you are just being judgemental on an issue you may not know much about. Our thoughts have consequences, so hypnosis and NLP helps you to induce the thoughts that help you in your aims. T


NBPEL 2002: 5.5 inches, EG 4.5 inches.

December 2011: BPEL 7.5 inches; EG 5.0 inches; FSBPL: 8.0 inches.

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but how could hypnosis POSSIBLY work to enlarge the penis? It’s not the same as PE, which provides a path to success through hard work.

Originally Posted by Montyspython
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but how could hypnosis POSSIBLY work to enlarge the penis? It’s not the same as PE, which provides a path to success through hard work.

I think it can relax smooth muscles, and even tunica. Can relax inner (hidden) part of penis - PC, BC.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 PM.