Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis Building Blocks

Penis Building Blocks

I did a search and came across a post with the OP asking this question;

“I wonder if there are nutrients that are specific to penile tissue, and penile health in general? You have food that is good for the heart, eyes, liver, skin, muscles,etc…why not the penis? Wouldn’t it make sense to eat something good for penile tissues right after a PE session? It sure makes a lot of sense to me! I think this could be an idea that would become a big factor in quick recovery and PE gains in general. It is critical in muscle building, why not PE? Someone should look into this stat! If I find out anything, rest assured I’ll start intaking nutrients after a PE session and evaluating my recovery period.”

I also come across this question and wonder what is the answer to this critical part of the equation. We have a ton loads of information about training, but little about recovery and recuperation, especially in regards to foods. Surely, in order for the smooth muscle to grow, it must require an excess of food and amino acids (protein) for the muscle to recuperate and grow larger than it’s original state? If you are only eating at maintenance, then you won’t have the additional nutrition which can be sent to repairing broken down cells, so surely there must be a link between penile growth and excess calories?

Originally Posted by Adolfoutor
I did a search and came across a post with the OP asking this question;

“I wonder if there are nutrients that are specific to penile tissue, and penile health in general? You have food that is good for the heart, eyes, liver, skin, muscles,etc…why not the penis? Wouldn’t it make sense to eat something good for penile tissues right after a PE session? It sure makes a lot of sense to me! I think this could be an idea that would become a big factor in quick recovery and PE gains in general. It is critical in muscle building, why not PE? Someone should look into this stat! If I find out anything, rest assured I’ll start intaking nutrients after a PE session and evaluating my recovery period.”

I also come across this question and wonder what is the answer to this critical part of the equation. We have a ton loads of information about training, but little about recovery and recuperation, especially in regards to foods. Surely, in order for the smooth muscle to grow, it must require an excess of food and amino acids (protein) for the muscle to recuperate and grow larger than it’s original state? If you are only eating at maintenance, then you won’t have the additional nutrition which can be sent to repairing broken down cells, so surely there must be a link between penile growth and excess calories?

I would imagine that a good diet would be enough.

The penis is only a tiny part of our bodies tissue mass, and not likely to benefit from more of the same.

There are several factors that allow recovery of the body from trauma, and if we meet those needs, the dick will follow.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I would imagine that a good diet would be enough.

The penis is only a tiny part of our bodies tissue mass, and not likely to benefit from more of the same….

Definitely. This has been known and proven, in terms of basic nutrition science and physiology, in how the body uses its fuel. But despite the facts people eat excessively. Eat the wrong foods and blow money on supplements that do nothing. If you really want to do something for your penis get a phisical from your MD and a comprehensive, male panel blood test. Go from there.

I assume foods or substances that benefit circulation would be beneficial; you’d have to quit habits that do the opposite. A complete diet and an exercise routine would suffice.

And if you smoke, think about quitting. That should be at the top of the list.

Finally! A thread, I cannot resist replying to. First time for everything right?

I’ve wondered about this myself at times. It seems that some days my flaccid hang is agreeable to me where I don’t feel self conscious about it. Other days I’m utterly ashamed of what I’m carrying in my pants.

I have always assumed it had something to do with my diet, but couldn’t recall anything that would seem to have such an effect.

Originally Posted by skipper420
Finally! A thread, I cannot resist replying to. First time for everything right?
I’ve wondered about this myself at times. It seems that some days my flaccid hang is agreeable to me where I don’t feel self conscious about it. Other days I’m utterly ashamed of what I’m carrying in my pants.
I have always assumed it had something to do with my diet, but couldn’t recall anything that would seem to have such an effect.

According to legend a young person approached one of the top businessmen in the U.S. and asked with an undertone of desperation for guidance in the stock market. The prominent man looked gravely at his questioner and replied:

I believe the market will fluctuate. - John Rockefeller 1924

Well gentlemen, you heard it here first: The penis will fluctuate.

Back on topic-Actually the effects of certain things are, today, known to cause very serious effects on the cellular level. The most devastating is sugar. As little as 1 teaspoon of additional added refined.

Have you guys ever heard of the Doctrine of Signatures? It is an old text using the basis that foods and herbs from nature are most beneficial to the body parts of humans that they resemble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_of_signatures

Consider a walnut, for example; it has a shell, like a human skull. Crack the shell open, there’s the nut that resembles the brain. It has kinda segmented “wrinkles,” like brainfolds.

From few things I read I will presume that foods that are building blocks to muscle and tissues will equally benefit penile growth. These foods also help balance hormones (testosterone, DHT, estrogen etc)

(1) Selenium rich foods (Tuna, oysters, Brazil nuts)

WARNING: Eat Tuna lightly, not more than a can a day and preferably Skipjack type of light tuna to minimize mercury poisoning.

(2) Zinc rich foods (Chicken, beef, Turkey, fish , pumpkin seeds etc)

(3) Magnesium (preferably in supplements)

(4) Vitamin D (10,000 IU per day with oily food or omega 3)

(5) Fish oil (rich in EPA and DHA) pay attention to purity to avoid mercury poison as well.

(6) Leafy green vegetables (Kale, Broccoli, Brussels sprout, cabbage, Spinach etc) All this help balance micro nutrients that may be deficient in regular foods

(7) Sleep Sleep Sleep

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren
Have you guys ever heard of the Doctrine of Signatures? It is an old text using the basis that foods and herbs from nature are most beneficial to the body parts of humans that they resemble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_of_signatures

Consider a walnut, for example; it has a shell, like a human skull. Crack the shell open, there’s the nut that resembles the brain. It has kinda segmented “wrinkles,” like brainfolds.

heh man you beat me to it!

Great minds, great minds!

Well according to the D.O.S, as my colleague mentioned in the his post one should eat any fruit and veg this resembles a phallus.

E.g

Bananas,
carrots,
cucumbers,
yams,
plantains,
etc etc, (can’t think of any more)

Also It mentions eating figs to be good for testes, sperm production in specific. If you take a cross section of a fig it resembles a teste.

MAy be a load of hogwash but I guess is open for interpretation. Stranger things have happened!

C


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Reminds me of a joke:

What do you call a pair of nuts on your wall?

I dunno…

Wallnuts

ok, what do you call a pair of nuts on your chest?

hmm, not sure

Chestnuts

Ok, last question, what do you call a pair of nuts on your chin?

uh….Chin-nuts???????

no, a dick in your mouth!

hehehe


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

cheeba is doing stand-up for our viewing pleasure. Thanks cheeba! :wave:

Originally Posted by Adolfoutor
Surely, in order for the smooth muscle to grow, it must require an excess of food and amino acids (protein) for the muscle to recuperate and grow larger than it’s original state? If you are only eating at maintenance, then you won’t have the additional nutrition which can be sent to repairing broken down cells, so surely there must be a link between penile growth and excess calories?


Smooth muscle is not like your other muscles. It’s an entirely different sort of tissue. The penis is about blood flow; the tissue that causes that to happen sets up the main chambers of the penis to fill with blood and cause an erection. PE endeavors to enlarge the capacity by stretching it out, one way or another, so it holds more blood and therefore has larger dimensions.

The methods of eating to recover from bodybuilding do not apply to PE. As a-unit and others have suggested, a normal healthy diet is your best bet. If you also work-out and body-build then sure, eat more protein, but if you load up on amino acids just because you’re doing PE you won’t do much other than put a strain on your kidneys.

As far as PE goes, having good health, a strong heart, and good aerobic function are keys to achieving the best success with PE. Someone mentioned quitting smoking; that’s exactly right. Getting good, regular exercise too.

Anything that negatively effects the heart and aerobic efficiency is going to be a big minus for PE. Anything that positively affects your heart, lungs and endurance will be of help.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by cheeba
heh man you beat me to it!

Great minds, great minds!

Well according to the D.O.S, as my colleague mentioned in the his post one should eat any fruit and veg this resembles a phallus.

E.g

Bananas,
carrots,
cucumbers,
yams,
plantains,
etc etc, (can’t think of any more)

Also It mentions eating figs to be good for testes, sperm production in specific. If you take a cross section of a fig it resembles a teste.

MAy be a load of hogwash but I guess is open for interpretation. Stranger things have happened!

C

Would it be possible to substitute sweet potatos for yams?

Perhaps someone should start an experiment which consists of adding one of these items into their diet which they don’t already consume. I would do it, but I’m entirely too disorganized and already have erratic eating habits. Anyone willing?

cheeba, have you tried any of these consistently with results? I eat bananas all the time and enjoy frequent erections; not to say that is the sole reason why. I put carrots in my smoothies as well. Perhaps I’ll try some figs.

Also, some of these food items are “thicker” than others. Cucumbers and yams are surely thicker than bananas and carrots. Do you think this may directly affect not only the unit, but the length & girth of the unit?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis SizeThunderSSPenis Enlargement2411-10-2017 10:14 PM
Big Penis Secrets big-penis-secretsPara-GoombaPenis Enlargement29411-25-2009 07:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 AM.