Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penimaster Help!

12

Penimaster Help!

Hello all. I recently purchased a penimaster and am happy with the design and how it works, however I am having some problems. First of all, when I put it on, to retain a good grip I have to attach it to the glands, quite tight, and as a result of this my glands get quite cold and discoloured. I feel no pain, but it doesnt seem to safe what should I do? Can anyone give me some tips, or advice, and any modification that I can make for a comfortable stretch?

Thanks alot :up:

Make this head attachment and alternate between the old one and the new one!

Penimaster SuckXtender

Thanks for the help, but thats really confusing! Can you simplify it, by just telling me the items needed and how to construct it.

If you view page two of that thread I have made a step-by-step instruction with pictures on how to make it.

Next time, read past page 1…:-)

babbis

Okay, will do next time :) i went through the links on the page instead, so it’s not like I only read one page, I just read the incorrect ones. By the way, looks like you’ve got a thrombosed vein in those pics! I’ll get back to you when i’ve read through again. Thanks :up:

Yes, you did mis-read Slack :) , I do attach it behind the glands, but thanks for all the links. Do you want to know what I think? I’ll tell you anyway :D . I think that the Penimaster was made with that rubber contraption to put behind the glands, so that they could sell it for more, because if you think about it, a piece of Velcro would be much more ideal, and I’m sure that idea came up in the planning stages, however it makes it look cheaper and not very professional, what do you think?

Originally Posted by Scratchy
Yes, you did mis-read Slack :) , I do attach it behind the glands, but thanks for all the links. Do you want to know what I think? I’ll tell you anyway :D . I think that the Penimaster was made with that rubber contraption to put behind the glands, so that they could sell it for more, because if you think about it, a piece of Velcro would be much more ideal, and I’m sure that idea came up in the planning stages, however it makes it look cheaper and not very professional, what do you think?


Actually, I didnt misread, you mistyped :p

Anyway, no I dont think thats what happened. Velcro would be far to easy to overtighten, the rubber strap allows sensible tightening and grips better than velcro ever could.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Lets just agree to disagree :D however on the contrary babbis was on my wavelength, so I think that shows who was wrong, but I’ll say no more :D

Oh right, that is a good point, I suppose Velcro would come off quite easily, but it would be easier, to take on and off. If the rubber was such a good idea, why have there been so many modifications, to change that part?

Originally Posted by Scratchy
Lets just agree to disagree :D however on the contrary babbis was on my wavelength, so I think that shows who was wrong, but I’ll say no more :D

I think you’re being a tad bit ungrateful to someone trying to help you. You said, “on your glands” when it is spelled, “glans” not “glands”. The way Slack interpreted it is the same way I would have. I can see how it would be taken two different ways, but this isn’t a question of who is right and who is wrong. Just remember, these gentlemen are here to help you now and in the future.

Xl magnum keep your hair on. If you see i have put :D clearly indicaticating I was joking. Anyone who reads the whole conversation could see that I was thankful for Slacks advice as I say earlier, and that i was all joking between us okay! Some people are so wooden around here.

Originally Posted by Scratchy
Xl magnum keep your hair on. If you see i have put :D clearly indicaticating I was joking. Anyone who reads the whole conversation could see that I was thankful for Slacks advice as I say earlier, and that i was all joking between us okay! Some people are so wooden around here.

You obviously misread my post if you think I’m bent out of shape. I’m just pointing out that arguing over it is pointless. And smilies only take you so far. Say no more. :) (notice the smilie?)

PS. And I’m only wooden when in JG’s ASS thread. :drool1:


Last edited by xlmagnum : 09-22-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Scratchy
Oh right, that is a good point, I suppose Velcro would come off quite easily, but it would be easier, to take on and off. If the rubber was such a good idea, why have there been so many modifications, to change that part?

To be honest, I don’t think velcro would be any easier/faster to take off than the PeniMaster strap. In fact, I’d be inclined to say the PeniMaster strap would be superior to velcro.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

I only have this to say “keep your hair on”.O.M.F.G.! That’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard.

Scratchy, have you tried to modify it yet?

It is very simple. Takes about 10 min to make.

About the; “..looks like you’ve got a thrombosed vein in those pics!” , I think I will take that as a compliment?

I am not quite sure what a thrombosed vein is but I think it is one that is injured and hard with bad blood flow?

My veins are wide open and the blood flow is excellent. Always been that way.

By the way, I now have upped my ADS wearing by alternating between the modified head piece and the traditional silicone tube. The pain is no longer a factor and the only thing that keeps me from wearing it all day is that it shows under pants.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penimaster ProgressfalconPenis Extenders5009-01-2011 10:11 PM
PeniMaster use onlyLookingForSizePenis Enlargement Basics2306-18-2005 10:47 PM
Official PeniMaster Website?TheLateShinobiPenis Enlargement304-13-2005 01:30 AM
PenimasterKamel407Penis Hangers806-09-2004 05:06 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.