PE has caused erection problems
While PE has been a positive experience for most of you, for me it has caused erection problems. Here’s how I know:
- Started PE in March and continued for 2 months
- At end of 2 months, started having sex with girlfriend but couldn’t get it up or stay hard long enough to do anything
- I quit PE after 2 months for over 3 weeks, maybe a month
- Just last week I was able to stay hard long enough for both of us to have orgasms at the same time (that was incredible).
- Started PE five days ago, did it for 3 days and now I’m back to where I was a month ago…can’t get hard.
So, why did I start again? Because I was 99% positive that my erection problems were due to tension/stress/pyschological factors. Now I know for sure that PE is the reason that I’m having trouble.
I can only go to about 80% during foreplay, but last week, she didn’t even have to touch me to set me off. I’ve had no loss of sensitivity or any other factors that could contribute to this. It actually feels like my tissue is just tough, not loose like it usually is.
For the three days, I just did some light manual stretching and 10 minutes of light-medium jelqing. Hopefully I can bounce back quicker than a month because this is very frustrating.
The reason I’m writing this is because 1) I need to vent and 2) maybe other people might have experinced this/or are going to. Even though PE works, it may not work in a positive way for some people.
Now, on a different note…Are there any supplements that any of you could reccommend to get the blood flowing again? At least I know that I can get over this and get back to normal…but I guess I got a while.