Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE Discoloration "Melanin Related?"

SS4Jelq:

I’m not fucking around, man. I used to have bad discoloration (so much even my girlfriend noticed). It has since cleared, and I think it was because of doing Ulies. I believe jelqing to be the culprit when it comes to getting discoloration.


Becoming.... Godsize

no doubt that is better a discolored penis than a smaller one… but as the chanches to come back to a normally coloured skin are good after quitting PE I agree with the previous poster who said we have to grit the teeths ‘til our targets are hit…


Start (october 2010) : BPEL 18,5 cm ; EL 17,5 cm ; MSEG 13,75 cm ,BEG 14,25 cm ;FL 12 cm ; FG 10,75 cm ; BPFSL 18,5 cm

3 months later ( January 2011) : BPEL 19 cm ; EL 18 cm ; MSEG 14 cm ; BEG 14,5 cm FL (hard to say if it grows due to size shifting of the soft state.. The same as before or bigger!) ; FG 11 cm ; BPFSL 19 cm***all hard sizes taken @ my hardest and doing a kegel***Goal: cementing a round 18 x 14 hard coupled with a good EQ.

"Pussy’s blind” .. My comment when my lady tells me that it looks so dark.

The discoloration results mainly from hemoglobin (blood) degradation products (oxidation, phagocytes remnants).


Later - ttt

This has been happening a lot. At least the poster didn’t ask the ex member a question from 8 years ago this time. haha.

Originally Posted by stuzilla
2003 …

So is it better to search and reply to an old topic if you have a question or to create a new one? Or will people bitch either way?

Originally Posted by Spiro Agnew
Most females consider penises pretty ugly ANYWAY. I’ve never heard a woman (or a reference to any woman) saying “well, his dick was small and unsatisfying…. but gosh it was so pretty, I just couldn’t help cumming over and over again!”

My girlfriend has actually called my penis pretty before. But I’m also not small so I didn’t really take offense.

Originally Posted by luvdadus
My dick is bronze and veiny compared to pre pe. Its also a hell of a lot bigger. Even without the size increase it looks more brawny and manly in my opinion.

+1

Very old thread I know but I use a combination of vit e oil, calendula oil, mixed with a few drops of lemon grass oil and grapeseed oil. The first two promotes skin health and the last two improves blood circulation which off course is essential in healing.

An old thread but still relevant today.

Does anyone tested “Meladerm” to reduce discoloration ?

It looks like a magic product… even if price seems to be prohibitive (99$/100 ml)

I would prefer mine to be darker, real dark looks better I think.

Mine became a darker after PE, and since I don’t expose my dick to sunlight, so I suppose that means it’s because of blood discoloration. To lighten I think a more pharmaceutical solution is to use the over the counter scar gels (e.g. Contractubex) because the blood discoloration is akin to internal scarring, and the mode of action is drawing the fresh blood into the scar to balance the coloration.

But given that I intend to continue PE to the long term, I would not try to fight the discoloration because I’ll still end up creating new discoloration. I just tell the girls that bigger penises are really just darker than average and that’s the reason of why the archetype for the big dick is black.

Does anyone have pics of theyr’e discoloration? I keep reading about it but never have seen it.

Originally Posted by highcommander
I just tell the girls that bigger penises are really just darker than average and that’s the reason of why the archetype for the big dick is black.

Hahaha that’s an explanation that I believe 90% of girls will find logical and the other 10% just satisfying :D

I remember once I had persuaded a girl that I have a 8 inch dick while it is less than 6. They prefer to believe their ears rather than their eyes.

Originally Posted by Tzentos

Hahaha that’s an explanation that I believe 90% of girls will find logical and the other 10% just satisfying :D

I remember once I had persuaded a girl that I have a 8 inch dick while it is less than 6. They prefer to believe their ears rather than their eyes.

If you try to stick it in her ear, it will definitely seem larger. And I would not recommend trying to stick it in her eye to make it look bigger. Stop just short of that, and the perspective of that point of view will definitely make it look larger.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I read a while back about alternating heat and cold in the “warm/cool down” portion of the work out. After my pe session I now wrap my penis in a very warm cloth for regular time, then I start alternating heat and cold wraps, I do cold (just washcloth, no ice) for 2 minutes, then hot for 2, then cold, and alternate. Sometimes 4 or 5 cycles if time permits to complete this. When I am finished it seems my dick is a nice healthy pink color. I havent been pe’ing for long, but had noticed it was darker after my workouts. The hot/cold treatment seems to be helping, I have been doing this for a little over a week now and notice a definite healthier looking color. It has something to do with flushing the old blood from the area after your workout. Just a theory from a newbie that don’t know much!

Cheers


Cheers!

Noc

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.