Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE Cream for Recovery and Growth

12

PE Cream for Recovery and Growth

PE Cream/Oil for Recovery and Growth

I started doing some research on TP about a topical cream that could increase recovery time. The idea is not that far fetched. Many users rub Vitamin E onto their units to help with circulation and skin irritation. Some users even use fish oils, and lest we forget Eroset’s Vein Oil to help with help with thrombosis “and more”. I was also inspired by Bennett8’s gains and in his infamous thread he mentions that he uses a Vitamin E cream with added supplements that has undergone 15 different variations.

This got me thinking. I take supplements orally – multivitamin, Arginine, ZMA, Gingko Biloba and Ginseng. But how much of these supplements are being absorbed, and furthermore, how much of these supplements are actually making it to my nether-regions??

So before I went to my local Pharmacy to purchase some Vitamin E cream and mix up a concoction of my own “snake cream” with the supplements that I have at home, I did some more research. I discovered an old thread on TP (Cream on eBay - Is it any good) about someone who had purchased a topical cream off of eBay that helped him increase in girth (0.25” in a couple of months or less).

The cream is similar to Bennett8’s idea, however, somewhat different. Not only does this cream contain many supplements (predominantly Arginine and a myriad of other amino acids), but it also contains saturated fat and Emu Oil. The idea behind this cream is to apply a small amount to your unit while masturbating/edging/ballooning and hope for the saturated fat to be absorbed by the penis and thus increase in girth. I know it all sounds like hocus pocus, but nothing has given me any sort of girth gains as of yet (I’m still at 4.25”) so I’d figure I would give it a try. At the very least, I would have spent $30 on some moisturizer, which isn’t too much of a downside. Plus, the cream contains Emu Oil, which has a lot of beneficial properties of its own. What else do I gotta lose?? $30 won’t exactly break my budget. I’ve already been applying some Bio-Oil on my unit after my PE workouts, so why not switch it up with this stuff? I’ll give it a whirl….

So what do you guys think? Is there even a miniscule possibility that this cream could actually work, or did I just purchase some $30 moisturizer/masturbation cream??

Has anyone tried this cream, or anything similar, in hopes of improving the size or health of their unit? What were your results?

Q4L


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

I believe the cream could work. Maybe not big gains but faster recovery means a better cycle for your penis and everything helps. Now that I think about it I use Baby Johnson’s which contains aloe Vera and vitamin e for my unit and I recover a lot faster instead of using regular lube. I believe the faster recovery will increase your enlargement but I could be totally wrong. Also I find baby oil keeps the area nicely warm, moist which I enjoy.

Originally Posted by GainerGuy
I believe the cream could work. Maybe not big gains but faster recovery means a better cycle for your penis and everything helps. Now that I think about it I use Baby Johnson’s which contains aloe Vera and vitamin e for my unit and I recover a lot faster instead of using regular lube. I believe the faster recovery will increase your enlargement but I could be totally wrong. Also I find baby oil keeps the area nicely warm, moist which I enjoy.


Isn’t that what it’s all about?? Faster recovery!!

I mean, I don’t really expect girth gains, as the seller on eBay claims this cream to do (but if they come, how sweet would that BE!!!!). I do, however, expect it to help my unit stay hydrated and hopefully heal faster. Bennett8 uses his cream solely for this purpose as well.

It usually takes me little bit longer than the average to recover from my PE workouts. For example, let’s say I’m on a 1 on /1 off routine. Sometimes that 1 day off is not enough rest. Most people would suggest for me to just take an extra day or two off, but that doesn’t work. Firstly, my PE routine is very light to begin with; if it was any lighter, I’d barely be touching my unit. And secondly, if I wait too long before PEing again, my libido goes down and, as a result, my PE workout suffers. I like keeping my PE workouts in the “pleasure zone” and if I’m not slightly aroused, I feel as if my workout was not as productive.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
Isn’t that what it’s all about?? Faster recovery!!

I mean, I don’t really expect girth gains, as the seller on eBay claims this cream to do (but if they come, how sweet would that BE!!!!). I do, however, expect it to help my unit stay hydrated and hopefully heal faster. Bennett8 uses his cream solely for this purpose as well.

It usually takes me little bit longer than the average to recover from my PE workouts. For example, let’s say I’m on a 1 on /1 off routine. Sometimes that 1 day off is not enough rest. Most people would suggest for me to just take an extra day or two off, but that doesn’t work. Firstly, my PE routine is very light to begin with; if it was any lighter, I’d barely be touching my unit. And secondly, if I wait too long before PEing again, my libido goes down and, as a result, my PE workout suffers. I like keeping my PE workouts in the “pleasure zone” and if I’m not slightly aroused, I feel as if my workout was not as productive.


I’m reading this post and I see a guy frustrated with his PE career, and I read ”1 day on and 1 off”, and ”if I went any lighter I wouldn’t be touching my unit”. Quick, you need to step it up. If you need advice on where to go, I will try to help you on my spare time. Just PM me. I have been seeing you suffer since I have joined this forum and I am sick of seeing you not gain. I will admit, that reading your posts before I started gaining made me worry what if I don’t gain, and I sort of became turned off by your threads and threads from similar people who can’t gain. I only like to read the success stories. I don’t buy that theory that PE just don’t plain work for some people, there is always a way to make it work. So make it work. PE didn’t work until I became aggressive with my approach, but it wasn’t as easy as that. It takes a lot guile to condition yourself to handle a really aggressive routine, and some risk taking skills. You need to push it to the limit without hurting yourself some how.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

@Clubber: I don’t think there is anyone who is sicker of seeing me not gain than me. After trying EVERYTHING for the last 4 years, no one is more frustrated than me. As stated in my progress logs and other various threads, I have tried everything under this yellow sun to try and get some gains. I think that I am actually starting to make some progress with a less is more routine. So believe me when I say that I’m always trying “to make it work”. I apologize if my previous posts “turned you off”. But we all share our PE journey on this forum, both successful and not, so that everyone can learn from each other’s successes AND mistakes.

I don’t want to make this into another thread about people giving me PE advice and routines to try out. I’m enough of a critic on myself.

I made this thread because I believe that this cream has good potential in the world of PE and I was looking to get some real opinions and suggestions regarding its merit and uses. But judging from its 200 views and having only 1 relevant post, I guess I can conclude one of two things: 1) that nobody cares about this cream, or 2) that my posts “turn off” other members on this site as well. If that’s the case, I guess I’ll do everyone a favor and stop posting.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
@Clubber: I don’t think there is anyone who is sicker of seeing me not gain than me. After trying EVERYTHING for the last 4 years, no one is more frustrated than me. As stated in my progress logs and other various threads, I have tried everything under this yellow sun to try and get some gains. I think that I am actually starting to make some progress with a less is more routine. So believe me when I say that I’m always trying “to make it work”. I apologize if my previous posts “turned you off”. But we all share our PE journey on this forum, both successful and not, so that everyone can learn from each other’s successes AND mistakes.

I don’t want to make this into another thread about people giving me PE advice and routines to try out. I’m enough of a critic on myself.

I made this thread because I believe that this cream has good potential in the world of PE and I was looking to get some real opinions and suggestions regarding its merit and uses. But judging from its 200 views and having only 1 relevant post, I guess I can conclude one of two things: 1) that nobody cares about this cream, or 2) that my posts “turn off” other members on this site as well. If that’s the case, I guess I’ll do everyone a favor and stop posting.


No quick, we are not sick of you posting, and I would imagine everyone would be more interested in this cream if they were to see some results. Everyone is skeptical to topical creams, and due to their history of being a bunch of hocus pocus malocus, people are turning off their television screens to them.

And what I meant specifically about your posts “turning me off” is they made me fear and doubt I wouldn’t be able to make PE work for me. This was only when I first started out PE and before I had any success. I usually just wanted to avoid injury threads and threads about men struggling, because I struggled in the beginning and it was hard for me to accept and listen to the negative stories because I wanted this to work so badly. So I just liked reading the positive reports and staying away from the negative one’s because they scared me. Don’t let that deter you to post, because not everyone is like me. I just get paranoid when I obsess about PE. Just so you know, I truly feel for you and hope to God that this works for you one day soon.

You should stick to the less is more routine and slowly work yourself up toward something more aggressive, because that is what is necessary to gain big like BG did, for example. There is no way to gain over an inch of girth without getting your hands dirty and putting some elbow grease into it.

Have you ever considered PE surgery out of curiosity? What are your feelings toward it?


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

I’m just like you quik, I’ve tried everything out there without any girth gains, and I’ve been very hardcore about it. Right now, I’m on my most super-hardcore routine ever (for three months without measuring), which is basically 3x20min hanging, 20minutes stretching, 3x30 minutes pumping, 15 minutes bending and 30 minutes high erect jelqing and horses…EVERY DAY (1-2 days off per week). I’ll get back to you in 2 months


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Question: if the fat just sits under the penis skin could it be worked away if you lost body fat?

Also isn’t there an operation similar to this where fat is injected subcutaneously but only lasts a short time because it can get absorbed into the blood or something?

@Clubber: No, I haven’t considered surgery. Even though I want to grow more than anything in the world, it’s an option that I’m not willing to take.

@GreenLights: I’m not quite sure how or specifically where the fat gets absorbed. That’s a good question though…


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Maybe you should email the guy who sells it, see what he says about the gains being permanent. That’s what I’d do before checking out the validaty behind subcutaneous fat absorbtion.

Also I didn’t see clubbers post as him having a shot at you or anything. Heck I’d take him up on his offer. He has been here less time than you which may be a bit frustrating but he’s gained a lot of girth, so maybe he might know a thing or two. :)

What have you tried for gaining girth?

I’m a hard gainer and have tried some pretty extreme stuff which has worked.

Also got something else going right now which I think is working.

It might help to include some sort of link to the actual cream. That way we can see for ourselves exactly what you are talking about and maybe even try it ourselves ;)

I saw Enlarge (google it) recommended on a respected PE site.

quik4life-

I always look out for your threads :)

I know this is a bit off topic, but I have a good girth routine going. I am going to put up a thread on it, but basically I am doing Kegel Stretches, O-bends and jelqing. It takes a while to tune in to the O-bends. I believe that everybody needs to do them slightly differently depending on where they lie on the spectrum of grower to shower. I am on the far end of the grower spectrum :D


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Well, there’s different opinions about “recovery” in PE. Some say you should rest alot and try to speed up and help recovery, other say you should exploit the recovery process, prolonging it, and that too much rest might only make your dick more resistant to further PE. Typically, there’s no definitive answer regarding “recovery” in PE but I’m leaning towards the latter.

My experience is similar to many others (especially big gainers) - the more effort you put in the more you get out in terms of gains. More is better than less, but too little is better than too much.

Or maybe the answer for you is BIG PENIS SECRETS :)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
Possible reason for PE induced growthpudendumPenis Enlargement10606-23-2016 11:03 AM
Question regarding PE speed of growth and recovery timemorpheusxPenis Enlargement Basics5209-09-2011 05:17 PM
Silver Bullets and Eureka Moments - A Brief Treatise on PElil12big1Penis Enlargement2109-29-2010 01:13 AM
Growth Factors in cell biology= PE gains?ClubberPenis Enlargement311-05-2008 10:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.