Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Passing it on

I wouldn’t talk to my son about penis enlargement surgery. Knowing my son is already touching himself to masturbate I would let him know with a slight change in what he’s already doing he can improve himself. What he does with that information is his choice.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

I wouldn’t feel comfortable talking to myself about his johnson.

Thats just me though

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
Girls are told that they have to start changing their lifestyles because of their periods, when not to swim or do sports, the use of pads or tampons, etc. when they are 11 or 12. Why can’t a boy be taught that he can ensure that his ding-dong will grow to its maximum potential with simple exercises?

I think there is a real problem with this analogy.

When girls are given the talk about puberty, I seriously doubt that there is any suggestion that their genitals are inadequate.

Personally I beleive the ONLY reason to discuss penis size with a boy of 11 or 12 would be to explain the concept of show-er versus grow-er. That would be helpful information as he enters the locker room years. If he is a grow-er, then he would understand that not all flaccids double or triple in size like his. If he was a show-er then he would understand that someone with a small flaccid could be just as big as he is.

That is something I would have appreciated knowing - because I am a grower and I assumed everybody’s penises tripled in size when erect.


Last edited by sta-kool : 01-16-2011 at .

I agree sta-kool that I wouldn’t discuss penis size with an 11 year old. Mid to late teens I might have a different perspective since they’re probably into girls, sex, porn, etc.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by sta-kool
….I am a grower and I assumed everybody’s penises tripled in size when erect.

Tell me about it… :(

Originally Posted by higherone
I wouldn’t talk to my son about penis enlargement surgery. Knowing my son is already touching himself to masturbate I would let him know with a slight change in what he’s already doing he can improve himself. What he does with that information is his choice.

Your making it difficult for me to stay out of this and you know my opinion on the subject.

First of all, PE is not extended masturbation. Some exercises may seem like it, but there are significant difference in erection level, pressure, duration, etc. Just because someone masturbates doesn’t mean they can or should do PE exercises.

Secondly, whose business is it but his if he wants to “improve” the penis he has? As sunshinekid said earlier, dad’s with penis problems should keep their inadequacies to themselves and leave the kids alone (unless they specifically ask about making it bigger).

If it is being told to your child through your own insecurity then it is wrong to push it on them. I don’t think it should be forced. As long as the general knowledge is there with the benefits he’ll make his own decision. If they don’t want to do it, fine. I just feel that exposing them to the knowledge that it exists, their old man does it, and it works is a good thing. My dad got me into lifting at 13 and I’ve been doing it since (though sometimes inconsistently). He didn’t tell me I was scrawny and needed to lift. He just introduced it to me and asked if I wanted to lift with him and my uncle. While I certainly don’t think fathers and sons should PE together, I don’t think introducing PE to him in this way would be traumatic. A little awkward, maybe, but any initial “cock talk” usually is.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by sta-kool
I think there is a real problem with this analogy.

When girls are given the talk about puberty, I seriously doubt that there is any suggestion that their genitals are inadequate.

I don’t know about you, but almost every girl I’ve met wears padded bras. If that’s not subliminally telling a girl her breasts are inadequate the way they are….not that I’m complaining :)


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by sta-kool

Personally I beleive the ONLY reason to discuss penis size with a boy of 11 or 12 would be to explain the concept of show-er versus grow-er. That would be helpful information as he enters the locker room years. If he is a grow-er, then he would understand that not all flaccids double or triple in size like his. If he was a show-er then he would understand that someone with a small flaccid could be just as big as he is.

That is something I would have appreciated knowing - because I am a grower and I assumed everybody’s penises tripled in size when erect.

This is another reason I think boys looking porn on the internet skews their view of what a normal penis looks like. No one ever tells them that these guys are picked because they have above average dicks and the camera angle makes it look bigger. We have a generation of a lot of boys who think they’re inadequate because of this.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by higherone
This is another reason I think boys looking porn on the internet skews their view of what a normal penis looks like. No one ever tells them that these guys are picked because they have above average dicks and the camera angle makes it look bigger. We have a generation of a lot of boys who think they’re inadequate because of this.

I first started thinking about Penis Size when I was 12 years old. I was in 7th grade and I remember this kid in my class gloating about how he had a 5.5 inch penis and he was telling it to a girl who I just so happened at the time really thought was hot! I went home that night measuring my penis thinking ” DAMN! 5.5 I’m no where near that! ” Of course I didn’t know how to measure back then but boy was I disappointed. Eighth grade year everyone was talking about how a 6 inch cock was huge and once again not knowing how to measure I was severely disappointed. I began looking at a few porn flicks my Freshman year of High School and immediately noticed how huge these guys were.

Again looking at myself I was discouraged and had no idea what to do with myself. I began looking up ways to increase Penis size that same year and had no luck besides finding free information on Kegels. To make a long story short even though my dad wasn’t around I would have loved.(and when I say loved truly mean from the bottom of my heart mean LOVE) if someone had simply came up to me and seriously told me they knew a way to increase the size of my little one. It would have saved me years of being shy and probably given me all the confidence ( Like I have nowadays ) to go and conquer the world!

So yes, If I had a son when he hit his teens I would definitely give him ” The Talk ” and mention that I knew a way to increase his thang. If he was genuinely interested like 99% of the world he would have came up to me sooner or later wanting to know the information. Once I knew he was interested, that is when I would get into the specifics and explain the dangers and what not. So yes I definitely would!

Originally Posted by Carter06
I first started thinking about Penis Size when I was 12 years old. I was in 7th grade and I remember this kid in my class gloating about how he had a 5.5 inch penis and he was telling it to a girl who I just so happened at the time really thought was hot! I went home that night measuring my penis thinking ” DAMN! 5.5 I’m no where near that! ” Of course I didn’t know how to measure back then but boy was I disappointed. Eighth grade year everyone was talking about how a 6 inch cock was huge and once again not knowing how to measure I was severely disappointed. I began looking at a few porn flicks my Freshman year of High School and immediately noticed how huge these guys were.

Again looking at myself I was discouraged and had no idea what to do with myself. I began looking up ways to increase Penis size that same year and had no luck besides finding free information on Kegels. To make a long story short even though my dad wasn’t around I would have loved.(and when I say loved truly mean from the bottom of my heart mean LOVE) if someone had simply came up to me and seriously told me they knew a way to increase the size of my little one. It would have saved me years of being shy and probably given me all the confidence ( Like I have nowadays ) to go and conquer the world!

So yes, If I had a son when he hit his teens I would definitely give him ” The Talk ” and mention that I knew a way to increase his thang. If he was genuinely interested like 99% of the world he would have came up to me sooner or later wanting to know the information. Once I knew he was interested, that is when I would get into the specifics and explain the dangers and what not. So yes I definitely would!

Carter06, thanks for you post. You gave a way no one said before, and it deals with WestLA’s valid points about your son coming to you if he’s insecure about his size. By just letting your son know there is a way to increase his penis, and then let him come to you IF he’s interested. That way you’re not suggesting he’s small, just that you know the information. You’re also giving him the choice of getting the information from you or choosing not to.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Really?

Dad - “Son, there’s a way to make your dick bigger. Just ask if you’re interested.”

That’s putting the cart before the horse. The kid has to ask first, you can’t “suggest” that you have a solution for his potential small dick problem.

I envisioned it more like:

Son - “Dad, what’s a normal penis size?”

Dad - “Why do you ask?”

Son - “I think mine is too small.”

Dad - “Where would you get that idea?”

Son - “On the Internet” OR “Seeing other guys in gym class.” OR any other reason.

Then you can “have the talk” which might include information about PE.

My main argument and concern is that a father cannot just start talking “small penis” to a teen who may not even have a problem. Regardless of how some view PE as improving penis health, it’s first and primary reason for existence is to enlarge the penis. If you bring it up first, no matter how delicate you are about it, the kid’s going to get the idea that something’s wrong with his dick or, at the very least, he’ll start to wonder “why in the fuck is the old man talking about my junk?”

I Know I would love my dad to death if he had told me about PE when I was ~14. That gives you plenty of time to build up over the years, and the absolute first time you lay someone out you will be BIG. Imagine going through all of High School and College being known as the big cock guy. Thats a life.

Only problem is from a 14 yr olds perspective a big cock won’t matter much, and will lack the patience to work for one.

Yeah, and a lot of 14 year olds are hot for teacher and wish she’d “teach” them about sex. But that’s child abuse and just because the kid says “I wouldn’t mind” doesn’t make it any less so. Thinking that a young teen will have a better life by knowing about PE also isn’t necessarily true or the best thing for him. It just perpetuates the big dick porn myth.

Originally Posted by WestLA-90069
Yeah, and a lot of 14 year olds are hot for teacher and wish she’d “teach” them about sex. But that’s child abuse and just because the kid says “I wouldn’t mind” doesn’t make it any less so. Thinking that a young teen will have a better life by knowing about PE also isn’t necessarily true or the best thing for him. It just perpetuates the big dick porn myth.

Guys have posted on this thread already that they’ve let their 13 year old son in on PE, and to associate that in any way to the child abuse of a pedophile is not where this thread needs to go. Everyone that’s on the forum is an adult and the fathers that posted want what they feel is best for their son, be that let them in on PE or not. People do what they do for their own reasons, not ours, and we have to respect how they want to raise their son, not judge them for it.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 AM.