Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Passing it on

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin

Tell your mom to tell your dad :D

Hahaha. Sound like a good plan. :chuckle:

I think it’s a lot easier to tell your son about PE then it is to tell your dad or other family members about PE, because your son looks up to you (usually, even if he doesn’t admit it) while the dynamics of another family member are different.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by higherone

I think it’s a lot easier to tell your son about PE then it is to tell your dad or other family members about PE, because your son looks up to you (usually, even if he doesn’t admit it) while the dynamics of another family member are different.

I think it also has to do with not just who your telling but what you have told them before. Like if you talked to your brother about video games but never had a conversation about working out, sleeping with girls ( i.e. what does a vagina look like? whats it feel like? shit like that), or something that would help bridge the gap to PE then it would be very hard. It is not hard to go from talking about how many levels of mega man have you beaten to hey I just stretched and jelqed my dick ( you just do it ), but its kind of awkward. Whereas if you two were already comfortable talking about working out and being more open about body conversations then its easier and less awkward to go from a conversation on lifting weights and working out your body to hey I found this website that has great information that you may be interested in.

Well said, PatientlyGrowin. If you just break PE out of nowhere with no bond with your son, it WILL be awkward, and possible traumatic for your son. If you have a good father son bond it will mitigate any awkwardness.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by absolute_zer0
Hahaha. Sound like a good plan. :chuckle:

lol do it.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

I have had a fantasy for a long time about learning as much as I could about PE so that one day I would write a book for my future son and grandsons. That way even if I couldn’t leave a penny behind for inheritance they would still have valuable information for years to come.

I also would love to journey to south America to find an unknown tribe and teach them our sacred ways of PE and help them carve their own devices such as clamps, wraps,and cups.

Maybe it’s just a crazy pipedream.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
I have had a fantasy for a long time about learning as much as I could about PE so that one day I would write a book for my future son and grandsons. That way even if I couldn’t leave a penny behind for inheritance they would still have valuable information for years to come.
I also would love to journey to south America to find an unknown tribe and teach them our sacred ways of PE and help them carve their own devices such as clamps, wraps,and cups.
Maybe it’s just a crazy pipedream.

Sometimes the crazy pipe dreams are the ones that you have to follow. Great idea on a book! You should do it and save it for your son.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

I think everyone has to realize that even if you let your son in on PE that doesn’t mean he’s going to get into it or do it.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

If done right letting your son in on PE can strengthen the father son bond and open the door to other talks on sex, girls, relationships, etc. We are sexual beings by nature and I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that with your son just like you do with your buddies, etc.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by higherone
If done right letting your son in on PE can strengthen the father son bond and open the door to other talks on sex, girls, relationships, etc. We are sexual beings by nature and I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that with your son just like you do with your buddies, etc.


Sadly it seems my efforts in telling my father about PE were in vain. I was curious to know if he had come back to look at the website or tried any of the exercises I had suggested and his response was “no, I don’t have time”. I think that maybe just the shell shock of being introduced to the idea by his kid turned him away from the idea unfortunately. Our relationship is honestly getting better and better though which is still the best thing that has happened from me telling him. Part of me keeps telling me to push the idea of PE onto him until he at least tries it, but I am unsure if that would be good or annoying. Work is stressing him out and I don’t see a better stress relief then PE, but that is just me and not him I suppose.

On the side note of my cousin though. I never showed him the site or anything, but he did go and look it up for himself. He broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago and I think the celibacy is eating away at him. He sorta looks a little rugged and in need of something. I am hoping that he will find the time to try some PE and benefit from it.

I agree that PE is all about how you find it. From my own story I know that I WANTED to find this place because I would search for it in google and other various search engines. So there is a thin line between wanting to know information or even wanting to know that the information even exists and just being totally shut off to the idea entirely. I also believe that humans shouldn’t be shy about our bodies. I mean an arm is and arm and it moves according to the mind. The penis is just a penis and it has its own functions according to the mind, why our ancestors decided that it was taboo or wrong to be open about our bodies I will never know. As far as I can stretch my mind to think about it, which isn’t very far yet lol, is that PE is a very touchy subject (no pun intended) and either you are the person who feels free to join in and participate to an extent or you are completely oblivious to the idea of it. And if the time comes that you are completely oblivious to it and suddenly it shows up on your door step wanting to become a part of your life it can be either positive or entirely negative… maybe.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
Sadly it seems my efforts in telling my father about PE were in vain. I was curious to know if he had come back to look at the website or tried any of the exercises I had suggested and his response was “no, I don’t have time”. I think that maybe just the shell shock of being introduced to the idea by his kid turned him away from the idea unfortunately. Our relationship is honestly getting better and better though which is still the best thing that has happened from me telling him. Part of me keeps telling me to push the idea of PE onto him until he at least tries it, but I am unsure if that would be good or annoying. Work is stressing him out and I don’t see a better stress relief then PE, but that is just me and not him I suppose.

On the side note of my cousin though. I never showed him the site or anything, but he did go and look it up for himself. He broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago and I think the celibacy is eating away at him. He sorta looks a little rugged and in need of something. I am hoping that he will find the time to try some PE and benefit from it.

If your relationship with your father is better now because you let him in on PE, then it was worth it. I wouldn’t force it on him, but feel free to share how much you gain with him from time to time.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

This can be a lesson for those who want to tell their offspring about this. Not everyone is interested in PE nor has a problem with their size. It may be “unfortunate” that PatientlyGrowin’s father isn’t going to do PE, but it’s his dick and his decision. I’ll agree that the dialog was beneficial in that their relationship is improved from the experience, but suggest that further pushing PE wouldn’t be wise.

I agree not everyone wants to do PE even if you let them in on it. I also agree that you shouldn’t force it on anyone. Letting them know you do it and it works is sufficient that if they want more information they will ask you or search out Thunders on their own. Asking if they tried it out I don’t feel is forcing, but to each their own. You have to do what you’re comfortable with. In Patiently Growing’s case his dad didn’t do PE but it opened up that father son bond.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by higherone

In Patiently Growing’s case his dad didn’t do PE but it opened up that father son bond.

I kinda wonder myself sometimes, if I hadn’t opened up and talked about PE to my dad, what would have made our relationship better? How much longer would it have taken for us to connect on something that would effect us positively? Don’t get me wrong I love my dad and he has taught me a lot of things that I am thankful for, but we never had a relationship that was a best pals kind of friendship. Now however I can shoot the shit with my dad a little easier. Just makes me wonder because he has hardly ever talked deeply of his life before I or my brothers were around, or shared in some stories of his childhood, and it seemed like he always sort of held himself back from exposing who he was to me; why was I the one who had to open up first? No matter, I have no hard feelings about it, I just know that when it comes time to my own kids I will be aware of this and if I am not showing my kids who I am on the inside then I better change because I can’t expect them to tell me everything when I show them nothing of my own world.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.