Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Over 100 Post

123

Over 100 Post

Just my option but I think anyone that has posted over 100 should at least donate to the cause here if you haven’t already. If you have 100 post or more, then we all know you are well informed. I didn’t realize till today what information I have received from this place and felt guilty for not paying my dues. Listen guys, even if you can’t afford but to donate $10, just ask yourself this, how selfish is it to receive this much information that can change your life for the cost of a 12 pack. Yes, I just donated today but I’m man enough to realize when I was wrong to just take and take without giving something back. I will donate again.

OK, I’ve said my piece

I want to thank everyone here for changing my life, Cheers Thunder!

SNM

How much do we have to donate to get the honourary “forum donator” designation?


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Very funny.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Understand one thing Thunder. I’m a penniless student that is overburdened with work right now. In the coming months, when I can spare both the doe and the hassle ( I’m pathetically inept at this kind of thing), I will contribute.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by SNM

Just my option but I think anyone that has posted over 100 should at least donate to the cause here if you haven’t already.

That all sounds fine and dandy but you are making too many assumptions…

Not everybody is here to get information about making their cock larger. Some people come here to enjoy the humor of the members.

Some people here are students who don’t have much money. Other people may be unemployed or under-employed. Last I checked, Paypal doesn’t take foodstamps.

So we rely on those who can to donate. And those who can’t donate shoud be appreciative of those who can!


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Originally Posted by grx
That all sounds fine and dandy but you are making too many assumptions…
Not everybody is here to get information about making their cock larger. Some people come here to enjoy the humor of the members.
Some people here are students who don’t have much money. Other people may be unemployed or under-employed. Last I checked, Paypal doesn’t take foodstamps.
So we rely on those who can to donate. And those who can’t donate shoud be appreciative of those who can!

I think a fair assumption is that anyone who has access to a computer and the internet also has access to a spare $5 in the course of a year.


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

The way I see it…well lets just say everyone should donate but not feel obliged too, otherwise it ruins the intent.


started jan 05 5.5X4.5 3-01-05 5.75x5 4-01-05 5.9X5 5-01-05 6.0x5

Originally Posted by mbuc
I think a fair assumption is that anyone who has access to a computer and the internet also has access to a spare $5 in the course of a year.

I agree

Originally Posted by mbuc
I think a fair assumption is that anyone who has access to a computer and the internet also has access to a spare $5 in the course of a year.

Not necessarily. While I myself am not in middle class poverty, I do know peeps who for instance consider the internet a necessity nowadays, even though they practically starve themselves to save moolah. Say you earn a meager salary, are supporting you and your wife who is also now preggers. Things can get tight, but growing up with the internet myself it seems almost impossible to live without it. When you are in such a state, any unnecessary financial burden affects you emotionally. Even if say your friends do not offer to pay for things for you, can make you feel like they are the asses that you already knew that they were.


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

you guys crach me up. Look, if you can afford the internet, you can afford to give $5 for a donation. And if your looking at this forum while your at school and broke, get a part time job. Lots of jobs out there. You should be consintrating on your school work so you can afford to make donations later on. $5 or $10 isn’t much guys, don’t make it sound like your giving your life away.

Anyway, that’s just my thought.
Pease

I disagree. While $5 may be logically affordable, it may not be subjectively possible. The poor person’s mind is not so objective and freewheeling as your own. Ever purchase creates mental strain.


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

Originally Posted by Tube
I disagree. While $5 may be logically affordable, it may not be subjectively possible. The poor person’s mind is not so objective and freewheeling as your own. Ever purchase creates mental strain.

Gimme a break, you can find 5 bucks in your couch cushions.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How come I can only post in Newbies?ThatGuyPSUPenis Enlargement Basics203-04-2004 06:45 AM
To the doubtful replyings of my first postjayroonyPenis Enlargement1303-03-2004 03:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 AM.