Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Over 100 Post

Originally Posted by mbuc
I think a fair assumption is that anyone who has access to a computer and the internet also has access to a spare $5 in the course of a year.


Sorry but I disagree. Just because somebody has access to the internet does NOT mean that they own a computer or pay for internet access. Access to a computer includes friends or library/public computers.
Imagine yourself as the poor guy who, because of circumstances, makes less than $8K/year and provides for a family of 4.

I just hope that you guys who don't see my point are NEVER in an unemployed/under-employed situation where you have to struggle every day just to eat or provide for your family.
As I mentioned before: we rely on those who can afford it to donate. And those who can’t donate should be appreciative of those who can!

Originally Posted by doubles
Gimme a break, you can find 5 bucks in your couch cushions.


Doubles,
You are assuming that everybody owns a couch! Until you are living in a box or a broken down car in a back alley somewhere, I guess you wouldn’t understand the point of my post. Here’s to hoping you’re never there! :gulp:


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Here’s my thing. What are you doing looking at a forum to make your dick bigger. I think if you were “living in a box or a broken down car in a back alley somewhere” you shouldn’t be researching on how to make your dick bigger, you should be researching on how to make good money and provide for your family.

Originally Posted by doubles
Gimme a break, you can find 5 bucks in your couch cushions.

Negative. I am not speaking for myself, but people who I refer to most likely check their cushions once a week. When was the last time you felt guilty buying yourself a pack of gum? I myself, though in the lowest tax bracket, have found a way to donate. However, there are those who are thankful and appreciative that they are not guilted into giving something at this site. I believe the site to be charitable, and founded on this concept since its inception, and I believe in the charitable method wholeheartedly. It promotes good will and good charma and it would be a shame to see it go.


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

Originally Posted by cbick66
Here’s my thing. What are you doing looking at a forum to make your dick bigger. I think if you were “living in a box or a broken down car in a back alley somewhere” you shouldn’t be researching on how to make your dick bigger, you should be researching on how to make good money and provide for your family.


I’m sorry that you don’t understand. Just because a person doesn’t have a lot of money doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t want to improve themselves/their bodies. Besides, not everybody WANTS to work 60-80 hours a week to live in a big castle of a house with lots of servants. They have other priorities. Some people are grateful for their humble homes and the fact that there are free sites like Thunder has so graciously put together. I think the positive attitude and the helpfulness of the members make this place rather unique. I hope you’re not saying that only people who can afford paysites get to have bigger penises?

Many of the people who have jobs, homes and the such without struggle seem to think that “most” people are in the same situation as them. Some people become judgemental of anybody who they perceive as “less than” them because they don’t have a good job, fancy car, big house, great clothes… the type of people who tell a homeless man to “get a job” instead of considering his personal circumstances before deciding he’s just a lazy bum.

I know a lot of factory workers, janitors and general laborers/workers who work VERY hard for what little money they are paid. To them, the value of the dollar is higher than somebody who has an excess of wealth because if they lose ANY of it, it has a bigger impact on their state of life. Just read the story of the widow and the coins. She only put in 2 small copper coins but she gave MORE than the rich people around her.

As I mentioned before: we rely on those who can afford it to donate. And those who can’t donate should be appreciative of those who can!

I’ll just end my post with that and not respond further because I want this thread to keep positive.

Good luck with you your gains y’all! AND THANKS FOR DONATING TO KEEP THUNDER'S FREE!
@==


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Guys, I’m not cheap.

I’d love to donate, but not now. Once I reload my Internet credit card I’ll donate first thing.

When will that be, I don’t know.


:dance:

Originally Posted by Rrrockyyy
Guys, I’m not cheap.

I’d love to donate, but not now. Once I reload my Internet credit card I’ll donate first thing.

When will that be, I don’t know.

That’s the point. Nobody is demanding or expecting people to pay up.

All that’s being asked is that when you feel able and comfortable then contribute a couple of bucks. If money’s no problem then contribute more. If you never feel able to contribute then you don’t have to.


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Good points all. No one should feel obligated to donate. If you can not afford to donate at this time, no big deal, take care of the important things first. Times may get better later, or they may not, donate when you can, if you can. You guys going to school, don’t worry about.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by cbick66
Here’s my thing. What are you doing looking at a forum to make your dick bigger. I think if you were “living in a box or a broken down car in a back alley somewhere” you shouldn’t be researching on how to make your dick bigger, you should be researching on how to make good money and provide for your family.


Re-read what grx posted a few times. If you have ever had to keep moving at night so as not to freeze to death or eat bugs to stay alive then your opinion on this would mean more to me.

Guys that can, should send money. Guys that can’t, for whatever reason? I really hope thing improve for them, and not just so they can send money.

For a long time sending $ was not an option for me, you have no idea how happy I am to be able to now.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Iamaru:
“If you have ever had to keep moving at night so as not to freeze to death or eat bugs to stay alive then your opinion on this would mean more to me. “

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I’m not saying that I’m better than anyone on this site because I’m not. What I’m saying is that if your going to use the example of living on the street or broke as hell, I tghink your priorities are a little mixed up. No offence but that’s my thought.

I am not rich at all. I just know what has to be done and I go for it. I’ve been from job to job looking and looking t’ill I finally found a decent one that supports me. If I need a little more money for the week, I don’t spend on stupid shit I would usally buy ex: gum, pop. Just little things like that. It’s a cheap ass way to live but u gotta do what you gotta do. And donating some money was one of my priorities so I did it. And again, I don’t think I’m better or more important than anyone on this site.

I’m not saying that your no good if you don’t donate. Just don’t use an example of a person living on the street or a person who feels guilty buying a pack of gum. It’s like your so broke that u can’t afford to feed your self but you can afford to be on the internet. either at home or at a cafe? doesn’t really make sence.

peace

cbick66, it’s cool that you prioritize like that.

You know what does annoy me on the donation front? Guys with a crap load of posts that have been here for ever talking about how much PE has meant to them as well as talking about their vacations, new cars, what ever, and have never sent any $. I don’t have any guys in mind but that scenario frosts my balls.

I have mixed feelings on this one because I agree with cbick66 in a lot of ways. What the hell, is skipping a beer and a pack of smokes to donate going to kill you? Guys that play on ebay, already have a PayPal account, or buy porno/music/toys/whatever on line? WTF! Pony up already. I do not understand the “I don’t have to pay so I won’t” mentality.

On the flip side is the fact that in order to get truly destitute you are usually not a happy camper to start with. By that I mean that the type of logical, rational, prioritized thinking cbick is talking about really might not be an option. For some guys logging in to Thunder’s, praying that some of this stuff will stick in their brain, and obsessively PEing is much more doable than setting up a paypal account and sending in $20, as hard as that might be for some to understand. I have had to keep moving at night so as not to freeze to death and eaten bugs to stay alive, with the phonecall it would have taken to get out of the situation not being a viable option. That’s why my comment along the lines of till “you have walked in another mans shoes…”

I haven’t purchased gum, pop, new clothing, basically anything for myself that wasn’t an absolute necessity, for years. I have no charge cards, use free computers (universities, other peoples, etc), and do not own a house or car. A few years ago I saved up “personal” money for nearly 4 months to buy a hanger, and felt guilty that I hadn’t donated yet.

I do occasionally handle 5 to 7 figure transactions for friends or family. I have, until last year, occasionally overseen projects with large operational budget’s. So the whole dirt poor thing was(is?) very much an odd conceit for me. But, for whatever reason, an entirely necessary to maintain some semblance of sanity conceit. For whatever reason I couldn’t accept payment of any kind for brokering any of these deals, my pay for the projects didn’t go to me. I am trained as both a Pastoral and Psychodynamic therapist and have practice without pay.

Anyone that can donate should; not being able to donate is much more likely to be psychological than monetary. I guess that’s what I’m trying to say.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

>I’m not saying that your no good if you don’t donate. Just don’t use an example of a person living on the street or a person who feels guilty buying a pack of gum. It’s like your so broke that you can’t afford to feed your self but you can afford to be on the internet. Either at home or at a cafe? Doesn’t really make sence.<

Good point

>You guys going to school, don’t worry about.<

I agree but you need to donate after you get that big paying job.
I will always support students!

I find it a little funny how the guys that have donated don’t agree with the guys that have not. Some of these replys sound like a bucket of crap. I did not start this thread to put up a wall between the guys that have and the guys that have not. I was only making a point and my option. If you feel guilty, then maybe you need to do something about it. I think the minumim is $1 through PayPal so even a broke guy can afford that and feel better about it. Well, maybe.

Like Thunder has said, if you can donate, then donate. Like I should have said, if you can afford to donate, then donate. Everyone feel better now?

Cheers

One more thing just to think about here.

PE is nothing without support and knowledge. PE is nothing but knowledge for that matter. I don’t know anyone that knows everything that there is to PE. We as a group are very unique in that we talk about things that we probably wouldn’t ever talk about to anyone else except here. We are very frank and detailed in what we experience in life in every possible way. We are what I would consider a “brotherhood” of guys that can tell each other anything and can always get help or advise on any subject and not be judged for it. I cannot think of anywhere you can find this type of thing, anywhere. We as a group need to protect this and for the guys that afford to support it need to do so. For the guys that can’t, you need to do so when you can. If this site we’re ever to die, look at all the information and energy that has been put into it and would be all waisted. That would be the biggest waist.

Some guys will join and PE till they see their goals meant and probably leave.
Some guys will join and PE till they see their goals meant and still stay around to help the newbies.
Some guys will have a harder time reaching their goals but they will always have guys here to support them.
Some will never know because they never found Thunders Place and that’s a shame because they will never get to know you guys.

But, I think we all need to protect “our” investment in the time that we all have put into PE and the time we have spent posting it here. We all have some investment in this site because without members and the information we invest, it’s useless.

Long live the PE brotherhood. If your brother can’t donate right now, that’s ok because your other brothers will help.

SNM

I don’t think there should be any obligation to donate. I donate on a fairly consistent basis, but that’s only because I can. There was a time when I didn’t have an extra dollar to my name. Some people maybe cannot fathom that, but there are plenty of others in that situation. So if you can, donate; if not, we shouldn’t make anybody feel guilty about it.

well said jGman.


started jan 05 5.5X4.5 3-01-05 5.75x5 4-01-05 5.9X5 5-01-05 6.0x5

Originally Posted by cbick66
you guys crach me up. Look, if you can afford the internet, you can afford to give $5 for a donation. And if your looking at this forum while your at school and broke, get a part time job. Lots of jobs out there. You should be consintrating on your school work so you can afford to make donations later on. $5 or $10 isn’t much guys, don’t make it sound like your giving your life away.

Anyway, that’s just my thought.
Pease

You need to “concentrate” on your spelling. I do agree that everyone should donate, but only if they have 1,500+ posts. :P

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 AM.