Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Our Server Exploded

>Sounds like Thunder needs a new back up Server now that the old backup is now primary.<

Yes. We really do. If this one goes pop, we have a problem.

I’m sensing a new product category “penis lifts”.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

What’s the expense for a new box or to have the other one repaired?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!


Last edited by Titleist : 04-28-2015 at .

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
We don’t know yet Titleist, we are still checking options and getting a feel for how this current machine will perform.

Please keep us posted and I’m sure we can all get it handled.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

Please keep us posted and I’m sure we can all get it handled.

:up: Glad we are back and running.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
We don’t know yet Titleist, we are still checking options and getting a feel for how this current machine will perform.

Personally, I am terrified by the thought of not having a backup. I don’t know how long it’ll be before the replacement information process is complete but I certainly hope nothing happens to the current server in the mean time. If something happened would that mean the end?
I’m going to stay optimistic. I have confidence in the team here and feel sure they have everything under control. ThundersPlace will thrive. 15 years so far! Can’t wait to celebrate the next 15!


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

Originally Posted by KingCock10x7
Personally, I am terrified by the thought of not having a backup. I don’t know how long it’ll be before the replacement information process is complete but I certainly hope nothing happens to the current server in the mean time. If something happened would that mean the end?
I’m going to stay optimistic. I have confidence in the team here and feel sure they have everything under control. ThundersPlace will thrive. 15 years so far! Can’t wait to celebrate the next 15!

Its working cause of donations.

Just made first donation! :-)


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

So far everything is loading much faster. Haven’t had any stalled page loads yet. That was my worst complaint before the crash.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Thanks KC.

You’re welcome! :-)


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

WELL, it told me my password was like 12687 old, and it would not let me log in, but then now I’m here somehow?? Made me re due my password.. But I have only been her for 100 days or so lol, but hopefully all is WELL :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 AM.