Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Opinions or even facts?

What the heck do you want fieldmouse? First you say that you want things expressed as opinions rather than as The Scientific Truth, then you say you wish people would offer more science. This has happened repeatedly in a variety of threads.

Or hand on your dick information. That’s better than scientific theory anyway, isn’t it?

We have a lot of good intelligent guys here that do their best to try and understand the process. The less time we spend arguing, the more time we can spend discussing the possibilities.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Amen

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
What the heck do you want fieldmouse? First you say that you want things expressed as opinions rather than as The Scientific Truth, then you say you wish people would offer more science. This has happened repeatedly in a variety of threads.

When it comes to the unknown, im obviously looking for opinion. When it comes to something that can be justfied, I want scientific fact.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

wow, ladies, chill.

I think FM is just trying to get peoples scientific-ish theories on PE in an environment that doesn’t include people making disparaging remarks about other peoples theories. When peoples start attacking others theories instead of providing a rebuttal or perhaps clarifying what the other person is saying.

Perhaps most of someones theory is complete crap, but what if reading that sparks someone else’s mind and they come up with something groundbreaking? is the post that was crap worthless? I think not.

I think if we had a better understanding of the “science” behind PE we would be able to create better routines and make quicker gains in shorter periods of time with less injury, and I for one would be very happy about that.

-Stubbs

PS- I just got dones watching a weeks worth of Dr Phil and Oprah on the TV before I wrote this post.

Originally Posted by stubby
wow, ladies, chill.

I think FM is just trying to get peoples scientific-ish theories on PE in an environment that doesn’t include people making disparaging remarks about other peoples theories. When peoples start attacking others theories instead of providing a rebuttal or perhaps clarifying what the other person is saying.

Perhaps most of someones theory is complete crap, but what if reading that sparks someone else’s mind and they come up with something groundbreaking? is the post that was crap worthless? I think not.

I think if we had a better understanding of the “science” behind PE we would be able to create better routines and make quicker gains in shorter periods of time with less injury, and I for one would be very happy about that.

-Stubbs

PS- I just got dones watching a weeks worth of Dr Phil and Oprah on the TV before I wrote this post.

Well said. I become the bad guy if I mention anything. If it goes against the grain, then its a ridiculous notion. Everybody else can voice their opinion, but as soon as I slap them around intellectually, I immediately am some sort of ass, but nobody else ever is.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Never saw any intellectual slapping at all, just chick-like moral indignation/huffiness. Had you tried it everyone else in the thread would have gotten what the fuck you have been whining about. Give it a go. And yup I’m condescending to you, because you deserve it, and also because you asked for opinions and then conveniently changed your tune when you got one when you didn’t like the “tone” Whatever the fuck that is.

Wow. This started out as a really interesting thread. With no disrespect intended toward those engaged in the present controversy, I’d like to get back to the substance.

I have long held a belief that cell division has little to do with PE gains. The reasons are as follows.

1) The envelope of the penis is composed mostly of collagen. Collagen is not a cell, but rather a product of cells. Thus, I’ve surmised that the tunica and ligaments can be stretched, and even repaired and strenthened, without requiring any new cell division. There is likely a limit to this type of growth, however, which I suppose is imposed by a need to maintain some minimum ratio of cells to cell products in the connective tissue.

2) The enlarged envelope (tunica and to some extent ligs) is filled primarily with blood. Blood, being a liquid in relatively large supply, will rush in to fill the newly enlarged tunica.

Thus, both the envelope and the contents (blood) can be enlarged without the need for cell division.

A possible weakness of this theory is that the trabeculae that make up the inner spaces of the CC’s include blood vessels and smooth muscle, as well as collagen and elastin. As the CC’s grow, the blood vessels and smooth muscle may need to enlarge as well. Some of this enlargement may require cell division.

Incidentally, this last fact may help to explain why many hangers experience gains in FSL faster than EL. First, connective tissue is stretched. Later, blood vessels and smooth muscle grow to enlarge the trabelculae and thus enable blood to fill the extra space that hanging has provided (that’s a wild-assed theory).

Great thread. Let’s keep it going.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.


Last edited by ModestoMan : 12-06-2004 at .

I know nobody has a clue who I am or my credentials, but if I were so inclined, I could have beaten your post into the ground. The intellutual slapping comment wasnt aimed at you so you can put your pride/ego away.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by rakishly
Had you tried it everyone else in the thread

Soon2b9 disagreed and gave me his opinion, funny I didnt have a problem with him.

Originally Posted by rakishly
And yup I’m condescending to you, because you deserve it

Well now everyone can see what you were trying to do, that it wasnt a case of bad judgement. Thanks. :)

Originally Posted by rakishly
and also because you asked for opinions

Opinioin being the key word here, but you already admitted to what you were trying to accomplish.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Once again not a spec of “intellectual” anything. Playing the moral indignation game. QED. You got counter opinions? Voice em. When is the intellectual spanking coing?

Originally Posted by fieldmouse

I know nobody has a clue who I am or my credentials, but if I were so inclined, I could have beaten your post into the ground. The intellutual slapping comment wasnt aimed at you so you can put your pride/ego away.

So why not give it a try. We all want to learn something here. If you feel it is wrong then let’s have enlighttenment.

Originally Posted by petitfaun
So why not give it a try. We all want to learn something here. If you feel it is wrong then let’s have enlighttenment.

I dont feel anything is wrong, I dont know. Just expressing my current viewpoints on PE. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by rakishly
Once again not a spec of “intellectual” anything. Playing the moral indignation game. QED. You got counter opinions? Voice em. When is the intellectual spanking coing?

Rakishly, first read your own post I quoted. If I addressed your post, you would think I was being arrogant, so I let you think whatever you want, if I broke it down you would have received the intellectual beating of a lifetime. Nobody likes to be wrong, so I did and will leave it alone. Its rather obvious we dont care for the other, so lets just not talk, mmmkay? Thanks in advance. Im not addressing anymore posts in this thread.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.