Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Older guys

Originally Posted by avocet8
There’s a good and safe product in the US called Nivea for Men; a mini-facial peel. Use it once a week. Some weeks later, you’ll notice that you have planed off some of the laugh lines around your eyes and your jowl lines.

What is this product called exactly? Is it on this page?

http://www.shopzilla.com/8B—Skin_C…rd—nivea%20men


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Anti-aging

ü

Originally Posted by avocet8
Anti-aging should start as soon as one realizes one is aging. Admittedly, late teenagers and people in their twenties think they are immune to the process.

Start with your skin. It’s what everyone sees first. I had lunch with a bunch of people recently, one of whom is a dematologist; none of us was under 45. He says that the best indicators of age are the hands and the neck when you first meet others. (We all began looking surrepticiously at each other’s hands and necks!) He suggested that we never take a bath or a shower or swim in a pool without slathering some good lotion afterward like Lubriderm on our faces. I’ve been doing this since I was in my forties. It has worked.

There’s a good and safe product in the US called Nivea for Men; a mini-facial peel. Use it once a week. Some weeks later, you’ll notice that you have planed off some of the laugh lines around your eyes and your jowl lines.

On the other hand, so to say, I have a woman friend who is my age (66) who says: “I’ve earned every one of these goddamned wrinkles. They are _mine_!”

Thanks avocet.

It’s clear that the skin is the first indicator of age, I agree.

But the best against skinaging is not ‘nivea for men’ but - according to what I heard - growth hormone. The advantage of it seems to be that it influences not only the skin texture/surface itself, but skin thickness (which decreases as we age and subcutaneous tissues as well.

I addition it has positive effects on all tissues in the body, as well as prosexual effects.

Potential side effects must be considered.


Later - ttt

Living in the south and being a blue eyed blonde, I’ve suffered my share of skin cancer over the years. I was a lifguard in college and always had a surfer tan/sun bleached hair etc. I pay for it now.


"God is dead"-Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead"-God

Originally Posted by paulski82

I would like to hear what advice some of your older guys have for us about life in general. What have your learnt over the cause of your lives? What is important? What should us youngers guys really be concerned about?

Paulskie: I agree with avocet, “zero in a little on specific areas”. There is so much to talk about. For instance: people in you life (friends, parents, siblings), private life (money, smoking, alcohol, drugs, sex, self-esteem), things to think about (health, work, politics, death, God). It would be beneficial for you and for me, and for others in this forum, to discuss any of those topics, so, choose one, if you like. I would try to give you the best of my lifelong experience and a little of my knowledge.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
It’s clear that the skin is the first indicator of age, I agree.

Yeah, I’ll agree that the skin is the first feedback loop/indicator. In fact, by that time the degenerative process of aging has already established itself.

From what I recall researching, it is really in the mid-20’s that aging starts. This is primarily the massive drop in hGH production that drops below what the body would actually need to keep properly healing itself. So you go through childhood with it at a certain level, it explodes during puberty into the early 20’s as you grow, then falls off the table below full maintenance levels. Aging has begun; the effects felt a bit later.

I also recall reading that due to the hormonal ebb that occurs in the body, the decade of the 30’s is actually the most damaging for the body. IOW, the greatest amount of damage is sustained as you still have great energy but the body is not fully restoring itself. It has not sustained this type of poor maintenance thus far in life and by the end of the 30’s you look quite different than you did at 20-25. Not that you look bad, but now you have some wrinkles and other skin-related issues that you’d not had before. It’s just the start, but the body has been enduring this underneath for some time. It will come out as the years pass now.

So that was depressing. Not meant to be but it is what I understand from researching various things.

All the same, I believe an active, vibrant, silly-hearted approach to life to be a major thing is slowing down the process. I’ve always felt many years younger than those my age. It used to bother me; now I laugh because at 41, so many of my peers are beaten down to shit. Many of their wives relish my excited, fresh approach to life. Whatever - I am found someone that feels the same as I do. I will not fall into that trap.

There is much to be said for mindset.

Originally Posted by perca
Paulskie: I agree with avocet, “zero in a little on specific areas”. There is so much to talk about. For instance: people in you life (friends, parents, siblings), private life (money, smoking, alcohol, drugs, sex, self-esteem), things to think about (health, work, politics, death, God). It would be beneficial for you and for me, and for others in this forum, to discuss any of those topics, so, choose one, if you like. I would try to give you the best of my lifelong experience and a little of my knowledge.

I think this is a great thread. There will be a lot to take away from it in the years following. Hopefully this becomes an aid to the kind of man that thinks about these things.

Off the top of my head, the thing I’ve learned to be most beneficial to me and my relationships to others - what has the greatest impact in my life - is to apply the Golden Principle, or Rule. You all know - “treat others as you’d be treated”. Probably one of the shortest yet sagest statements ever made.

By doing that you establish a few things. You establish in your mind that you truly are a person who acts on the highest level for a human. You impress upon others the same thing, and this flows back to you in positive ways because you attract great people to yourself. Over time your circle of acquaintances and loved ones grows and is refined, but this does take time and effort. You have a healthier group of people in your life, and that is a major plus as you get older, because you’ll find a bunch of social trainwrecks lying by the side of the road called Life, just rusting and rotting away. Sad, but true.

The thing I’d add in addition to this, because it reinforces your capability to do the above, is absolutely be on guard regarding the unhealthy influences of society. The ridiculousness and superfluousness of the media and all its propaganda. I don’t need to expound on this - I think anyone with their head out of their ass can smell the stink of the unhealthy. It’s up to each person to keep their head straight and not buy into the mindlessness. Thus you can concentrate on living your life fully and in a rich way, not being goaded about like cattle in a herd.

I’m done.

Originally Posted by BusterHymes
Off the top of my head, the thing I’ve learned to be most beneficial to me and my relationships to others - what has the greatest impact in my life - is to apply the Golden Principle, or Rule. You all know - “treat others as you’d be treated”. Probably one of the shortest yet sagest statements ever made.

I agree entirely with this and your entire post. Perhaps you would like to look at the following:

http://www.jcu.edu/philosophy/gensler/goldrule.htm

Originally Posted by Cajun
Living in the south and being a blue eyed blonde, I’ve suffered my share of skin cancer over the years. I was a lifguard in college and always had a surfer tan/sun bleached hair etc. I pay for it now.

Here in all this sun, we get checked out annually. My own dermatologist looks freakily untouched by the sun. Ever.


_______________

avocet8

I just celebrated my 42 birthday on Tuesday.I have been almost obsessed with age since I turned 40.If anyone mentions my age or calls me old I get very defensive.Very silly I know.When I was young man,I was always very successful with the ladies,both young and old.One big issue in my life now is my attraction to the twenty somethings who view me as an old man.I am a carpenter by trade and have spent literally years in the sun.While I’m no alligator handbag,I look every bit of my age and maybe more.Physically I am still pretty firm,with very little body fat.I feel very young,but know I don’t look young.I guess my problem is my own,and I know a lot will say it’s silly .But to me it’s a very real and very troubling thing to be going through.Probably the saddest thing is,aside from wanting sex with younger woman,I basically have no other use for them.I’d rather eat a bullet than carry on a conversation with most of these shallow , dim witted,sex goddesses.:)

Originally Posted by chainz 8

I just celebrated my 42 birthday on Tuesday.I have been almost obsessed with age since I turned 40.If anyone mentions my age or calls me old I get very defensive.Very silly I know.When I was young man,I was always very successful with the ladies,both young and old.One big issue in my life now is my attraction to the twenty somethings who view me as an old man.I am a carpenter by trade and have spent literally years in the sun.While I’m no alligator handbag,I look every bit of my age and maybe more.Physically I am still pretty firm,with very little body fat.I feel very young,but know I don’t look young.I guess my problem is my own,and I know a lot will say it’s silly .But to me it’s a very real and very troubling thing to be going through.Probably the saddest thing is,aside from wanting sex with younger woman,I basically have no other use for them.I’d rather eat a bullet than carry on a conversation with most of these shallow , dim witted,sex goddesses.:)

I feel young at heart, at 73 years of age!!! At just 42, you´re physycally young, try to be young mentally too. Good luck. Good year. Exercise, laugh, look for love, find someone you respect, care about, and can laugh with, don´t you think that would be the best?

Originally Posted by chainz 8

I just celebrated my 42 birthday on Tuesday._I have been almost obsessed with age since I turned 40._If anyone mentions my age or calls me old I get very defensive._Very silly I know._When I was young man,_I was always very successful with the ladies,_both young and old._One big issue in my life now is my attraction to the twenty somethings who view me as an old man._I am a carpenter by trade and have spent literally years in the sun._While I’m no alligator handbag,_I look every bit of my age and maybe more._Physically I am still pretty firm,_with very little body fat._I feel very young,_but know I don’t look young._I guess my problem is my own,_and I know a lot will say it’s silly._But to me it’s a very real and very troubling thing to be going through._Probably the saddest thing is,_aside from wanting sex with younger woman,_I basically have no other use for them._I’d rather eat a bullet than carry on a conversation with most of these shallow, dim witted,_sex goddesses.:)

Happy Birthday chainz. Could you use the space bar after periods and commas? It makes reading your sentences so much easier. Thanks!

Originally Posted by avocet8
Big subject.

Can you zero in a little on specific areas?

That just it, I was going to leave it up to you veterans to get specific and let us know what you think is important in life, in hindsight. I want pearls of wisdom dammit. PEARLS!!! :-P


100% Porn Free From 06/07/2010

Would you accept a ring from a Cracker Jack box instead?

Originally Posted by paulski82
That just it, I was going to leave it up to you veterans to get specific and let us know what you think is important in life, in hindsight. I want pearls of wisdom dammit. PEARLS!!! :-P

Back to the question: Are we talking white, black, or pink pearls? Cultured or natural? Round or baroque?

Shit, paulski. If you leave it up to us we’ll just talk about ourselves. :)


_______________

avocet8

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.