Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Official head/glans thread?

Originally Posted by bigbox
I’m the same - 7+” bp with a 2” head. I agree, I could do with an extra 1.5” in the shaft to make it look more proportional (I can wish) . I’m pumping in my routine which is causing glans expansion, will soon focus on length with a bespoke vac headpiece (alongside pumping) - hoping to get some length then.

Have you posted any pics - would be interesting make a comparison.

Me - 28.08.2008.jpg

WOW!!!! Now that’s a huge head. Big don’t worry about your shaft size, that thing looks massive. Actually I think the head makes it look even bigger. It also looks like your erections give you maximum head expansion. Are your glans firm or spongy during erection?


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by Tazbonito
WOW!!!! Now that’s a huge head. Big don’t worry about your shaft size, that thing looks massive. Actually I think the head makes it look even bigger. It also looks like your erections give you maximum head expansion. Are your glans firm or spongy during erection?

My glans is rock solid when erect, and the pumping is making my erection, including head much harder!! Thanks for the positive comments! However I would love an extra inch+! My girth plus head size make me look like I have a small penis! :-(

Originally Posted by bigbox
I’m the same - 7+” bp with a 2” head. I agree, I could do with an extra 1.5” in the shaft to make it look more proportional (I can wish) . I’m pumping in my routine which is causing glans expansion, will soon focus on length with a bespoke vac headpiece (alongside pumping) - hoping to get some length then.

Have you posted any pics - would be interesting make a comparison.

Me - 28.08.2008.jpg

Nope, no pics from me. I’m too shy for that.

Like you, the glans is full and hard during intercourse. I guess I’d never considered that other guys don’t have that.

I’d like to try a pump, but have a houseful of kids. Maybe in fifteen years. :)

Originally Posted by bigbox
I’m the same - 7+” bp with a 2” head. I agree, I could do with an extra 1.5” in the shaft to make it look more proportional (I can wish) . I’m pumping in my routine which is causing glans expansion, will soon focus on length with a bespoke vac headpiece (alongside pumping) - hoping to get some length then.

Have you posted any pics - would be interesting make a comparison.

Me - 28.08.2008.jpg

I have about the same problem, I like that my head is big (2”) but it really does look the rest smaller. I am a bit over 7” EL and 5” EG (about the same over the total shaft). I am pretty much ok with the length (although I would like to reach 8” EL), but I’m really unpleased with my girth. I just started PE (few days) and I hope after my beginners routine that I can find a routine that especially works for girth gains, my goal would be to reach 6” of girth at the base (or over the total shaft)

PS: Mine seem to have the exact same curve as yours, only with mine it looks more curved because I have less girth.

Originally Posted by clickx123
I have about the same problem, I like that my head is big (2”) but it really does look the rest smaller. I am a bit over 7” EL and 5” EG (about the same over the total shaft). I am pretty much ok with the length (although I would like to reach 8” EL), but I’m really unpleased with my girth. I just started PE (few days) and I hope after my beginners routine that I can find a routine that especially works for girth gains, my goal would be to reach 6” of girth at the base (or over the total shaft)

PS: Mine seem to have the exact same curve as yours, only with mine it looks more curved because I have less girth.

Grass is always greener, I’d give my left nut for bigger glans/one of those dicks which seem to have permanently inflated glans.

Please keep your left nut, glans enlargement is not that difficult !!

You only have to make squeeze exercises and take plenty of rest (1 week) between workouts: it’s a small body part.

Wearing cockrings from time to time is also beneficial to a… prune size glans !

My glans is also around 1,5”, and my head girth is proportionate, I guess.

It is spongy when erect. When I kegel hard, when I do squeezes and when I have a very hard erection or am close to climax it gets much bigger, I think maybe with a length of 1.75”. I do think it has gotten a bit more inflated when erect after doing PE, and thus a bit bigger.

Since my EL is 7” and my midshaft girth is 5.5-5.75 my penis has a cigar-look, and it looks alot smaller than it really is, so I am also hoping to increase the glans’ size, or if nothing else get some more girth in the shaft area right behind the glans.

I am doing an exercise that seems to get it well expanded, I think I got it from these forums, but I am not sure. I think it may help. I left it out for a while, and I noticed that my head returned to being more spongy when I was erect, but it may have been from neglecting kegels, I am not really sure.

Exercise:
With a 90-100 % erection I grip the shaft and push towards the glans as in a jelq. This makes the glans expand to near maximum capacity. I then use my other hand to push in on different parts of the glans, pushing the blood from one area to another making the latter even more inflated than it was.

When you have a lot of girth, a spongy, smaller glans can actually be a benefit for initiating penetration. Not that full expansion is a bad way to insert either and I’ve never had a problem, but it just depends on your partner’s anatomy and how aroused she is.

I’ve rarely been able to maintain full expansion throughout sex, but it used to be a lot of fun to stop thrusting and just kegel. Some women are thrilled by the throbbing sensation. I assume it is only possible to feel this if there is a substantial difference between your regular erection and the expansion of your glans when you kegel. I found that some women really feel it and others don’t. Unfortunately, my wife doesn’t get that much out of it.

I just checked and I measured my glans.. Never thought about it’s specific dimensions, but I got 1.75” in length 2” wide and 4.5” girth. I just started my PE so I hope I can increase there too. I know when I wear a cockring it swells up considerably, so I hope I can make at least that happen.

I just measured my glans dimensions. I’m 2.25 L x 2.25 w x 6.50 girth. I’ve been doing squeeze’s since I was 13.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

My glans are very soft even when I am 100% erect, is that normal also is it possible to make it hard even if you cannot enlarge it.

T., you likely have one of the largest heads in the world!!!!


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Adolfo - that is normal, in my experience. Unless I have raging wood, there is always more room for expansion. I can kegel and make it expand to solid at will, but it doesn’t (usually) stay completely enlarged throughout an erection.


7 3/4" (+3/4") BPEL x 6 1/4" (+5/16") EG

Titleist - is that perhaps where your id came from? ;-) That is a huge head you’ve got on that club!


7 3/4" (+3/4") BPEL x 6 1/4" (+5/16") EG

Originally Posted by Tazbonito
T., you likely have one of the largest heads in the world!!!!

Thanks Taz. I working on it.

Originally Posted by sliptream
Titleist - is that perhaps where your id came from? ;-) That is a huge head you’ve got on that club!

I’m actually and avid golfer. :) I just keep doing squeezes and clamp. Keeps the head nice and full.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:58 PM.