Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Non-hereditary causes of small penis

Originally Posted by JeanJeudi
Pesticides.

http://www.thestranger.com/blog/200…_price_of_a.php

Excellent! I was a baby in New York City and I know that my parents sprayed roaches on the same floor that I crawled on.

I’ve been doing a series of detoxification intestinal cleanses and feel that if there is a residue, that it will be soon gone!


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Here’s a thought. What if we could find an Eskimo with a naturally large penis? I’m talking about the igloo dweller.

That would eliminate the cold theory.

I’ve considered the large testicle idea before and the sleeping position (sleeping on stomach). I don’t think it’s entirely out of the question.

Originally Posted by bennett8
My dad has an above-average-sized penis. My two brothers have HUGE penises. My other brother has a small penis. I believe I had the smallest.


Have you seen your dad and 3 brothers with an erection then?

If not, it could be a case a grower/shower.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Hi bennett - I ‘ve rarely read so much bs in that concentrated form.

I would assume that dick size is 50+% hereditary the rest up to 100% never developed in most men, rather a potential - gains through pe, that - in my opinion - would be the major env. Factor.

Genetics is a bit more complicated than what you seem to believe. You and your brother are not a copy of your dad, not regarding your dicks, not regarding the rest of you. Rather, you are combinations of the genes of both your parents which results in all possible dick size within the offspring of a couple.

Modify what you’ve got through pe and forget about other env. Factors.

Ticker

Originally Posted by Slack
Have you seen your dad and 3 brothers with an erection then?

If not, it could be a case a grower/shower.

I have not seen them erect, and you may be right about that. But I’ve heard them bragging, so I’m assuming things.


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Hi bennett - I ‘ve rarely read so much bs…
Ticker

Thanks for the reality check. At least you’re passionate with your beliefs!


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Originally Posted by bennett8
I have not seen them erect, and you may be right about that. But I’ve heard them bragging, so I’m assuming things.


Bragging is probably just that - bragging.

If you believe it everytime a guy says “I’m packing 8+ inches”, then the average size would be a LOT higher than it actually is ;)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by bennett8
Originally Posted by ticktickticker

Hi bennett - I ‘ve rarely read so much bs…
Ticker

Thanks for the reality check. At least you’re passionate with your beliefs!


Well…

He is also a doctor.

Your environmental ideas do seem to be grasping at straws to me as well.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Surely the very notion of PE rests on the premise of environmental factors otherwise the process of P.E would be in vain because all we’d have left is genetic determinism?


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Hi bennett - I ‘ve rarely read so much bs in that concentrated form.

I would assume that dick size is 50+% hereditary the rest up to 100% never developed in most men, rather a potential - gains through pe, that - in my opinion - would be the major env. Factor.

Genetics is a bit more complicated than what you seem to believe. You and your brother are not a copy of your dad, not regarding your dicks, not regarding the rest of you. Rather, you are combinations of the genes of both your parents which results in all possible dick size within the offspring of a couple.

Modify what you’ve got through pe and forget about other env. Factors.

Ticker


I think you are on the right track, for example it might be possible that your genetics say that your maximum height will be 6 ft, If you eat normal you could be around 5 ft 10, if you eat bad, 5 ft 7-8, and if you eat very well, you could reach 6 ft, probably healthy exercise could help benefit also, so maybe similar things happen with penis size, genetic count but lifestyle might count also. This is only a theory I have though.


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 10-02-2006 at .

This from National Geographic’s October ‘06 edition from a box in the article “The Pollution Within”:

PHTHALATES—‘The chemical additive for all seasons.’

These chemicals have a huge array of uses, from making vinyl flexible to giving lotions the right consistency. In lab animals they have caused problems in the sexual development of males, and some recent studies suggest that the same thing may be happening to baby boys.

HOW TO AVOID
A few cosmetics companies have made a point of shunning them, but there are myriad sources of exposure.

Originally Posted by Churchy Lefemme
I think it’s because you didn’t eat your broccoli when you were a kid.

There may be truth to what you say - though not as a kid. Broccoli is a cruniferous vegetable which helps keep testosterone in it’s free state (prevents it from binding to fat). Bound-testosterone is useless. So perhaps teenagers who eat lots of brocolli and cabbage have an extra advantage when it comes to penis size.

Eating soy products because they contain phytoestrogens.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.