Newbie with some questions and ideas of his own
Hello everyone and thank you Thunder for this wonderful place. A fine job.
I am started out with about 6.75-7 inches erect bone pressed length (varied but 7+ with a good one) and 5.0-5.1 inch girth, 4.5 inch flaccid length and 4 inch flaccid girth (flaccid dimensions vary greatly). I am shooting for 9+ inches erect length and 6.0-6.25 girth, and 7 inches flaccid length and 5.50 inches flaccid girth. In only 10 days of PE I I have noticed growth and improvement. I measured a non pressed 6.25 inch flaccid length the other day that maintained for several hours. Although I first looked into this realm with great pessimism…. now that I have researched it and tried it on my own I am quite optimistic I will achieve my goal.
I have been reading up on PE as much as I can lately and I wish to research this as thoroughly as possible so I am still learning here. Since I am starting with a half decent length and I am also concerned about safety (because I have a tendency to overdo things and so I am afraid I will do something stupid and injure myself), I have decided not to go with hanging weights or pumping or any other mechanical devices but to go with manual stretching and jelqing and am trying out various squeeze routines that work best for me. Once I get going full tilt I am sure I will be okay on my own with all this stuff but at the moment there are a few things I can’t find and figure out. Can anyone help me here?
1. Is there any info out there which can tell me the maximum girth one might want when you consider oral sex in the equation? It would seem anything over 6 inches girth could cause difficulties for the average woman to perform good oral sex. Does that sound reasonable?
2. Technically speaking, what exactly causes girth growth as opposed to length growth and can you isolate one from the other at least to some degree? For me it will be important to concentrate on girth at some point in my progress. What are the best exercises for me at the beginning to concentrate on girth and length gains and later to isolate gains for girth?
2. I read something in this forum about a DLD technique. Where and what is that and what does it do and where can I find info on that?
3. Does anyone have any info or experience on how much smoking can affect your size? I presently smoke and I do understand that it does and can affect your size as well as erection strength but is there any info out there “how much” it can affect a person?
3. Does anyone have any info on how being overweight can affect your size? I am certain it affects my length to a degree, perhaps up to 3/4 inch. I am currently 30 lbs overweight and several years ago I lost all this weight and unexpectedly also gained in penis size. And no, it didn’t just appear bigger. It was bigger. However, I did not set about accurately determining just how much but it appears about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch was gained. I believe I was about 7.5-7.75 inches in length. I have a theory on why this happened if anyone is interested. I believe for men with my type of physiology a heavy belly can cause a “rotational” sort of “see saw” effect pulling inward on the penis. In other words, a belly weighing downward pulls the penis inward and losing weight releases the force of this stress allowing the penis to move back outward from the body. This may sound silly but it did occur and it does seem this was what occurred in my particular case although I am not certain why this occurred.
I am interested if anyone else has any information that suggests or indicates that reducing one’s belly increases size for at least some men.
4. Are these herbal products like Vigrx and Viacyn, etc. which contain Yohimbe and other supposedly enhancing things, really effective? If so, what can one expect from consuming these products over and above a daily enlargement routine? I can’t find any information on this that I feel I can trust. Put another way, how much more will I gain if I use these products rather than if I don’t use them at all?
5. What should be expected? What is a reasonable percentage increase in both length and girth for someone committed to PE?
6. I am uncut and find dry jelqing easy to do. Is this recommended for quicker gains and a newbie?
7. MY Modified PE Kegel
A few years ago I tried an little experiment at random that yielded good results although I did not do any measuring or anything like that but my size did increase and my erection strength increased strongly. I knew almost nothing about PE at the time and had never heard of Kegels but for some reason this idea occurred to me so I gave it a whirl. Every night for about 3 months when i went to sleep I would lay on my side, as is natural for me, draw up my knees and push my cock between my legs out the back door and hold it there by straightening out my legs again as far as I could and squeezing my thighs together and Kegeling by slightly moving my hips back and forth and squeezing. This pulled on my cock on one hand and gave it strength through a Kegel action on the other. After time I could do this and arrive at an erect state and continue the process with come care and caution. After a time I simply stopped doing it as I did not realize that substantial PE growth was possible and had thought I had reached my limit. This is now part of my present routine. It works well if you can do it and play safe. Has anyone else tried this?
I hope to achieve part of my gains by overall body conditioning such as stopping smoking, losing weight and improving my cardiovascular health. From what i know of myself and past experiences this should result in 3/4 inch in length. The other 1.25 in length I hope to achieve by a well thought out PE program.
Thanx to anyone and everyone who can help me with my questions. I hope I can contribute as I learn more here.