Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New Routine, Again

New Routine, Again

I’m back again asking for advice; my previous routine wasn’t working for me, I think I was still over training. Please give me advice on exercises you believe I should add or take out. I’ve been PEing for 4 months now and have yet to notice gains. My current stats are 5.125 in. NBPEL x 4.375 in. EG. My goal before college is 6 in. NBPEL x 5 in. EG; with a good routine I believe I can do it. Here is my new routine:

1.10 Minute Warm Up Using Cup With Hot Water
2.Fowfer Stretch (Left, Right, Center) 1 Minute Each
3.Manual Stretch (Straight Out, N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW) 1 Minute Each
4.Rotary Stretch (Clockwise, Counterclockwise) 15 Rotations Each
5.Inverted V-Stretch (Left, Right, Up, Down) 1 Minute Each
6.JAI Stretch (2 Second Pull And Inhale, 2 Second Release And Exhale) 15 Times
7.Wet Jelq Using 2 Hands And Underhand Grip, 3 Quick Squeezes With Hand At Glans (60-80% Erect) 4 Sets Of 50 Strokes, 200 Total
8.Uli (60-80% Erect) 5 Upward Pumps
9.200 Quick Kegels; 25 x 5 Second Hold Kegels
10.Sitting Fowfers 1 Hour
11.Edge

I plan to perform this 5 days on, 2 days off. Please comment, thanks everyone!

18, I turn 19 in a couple months

Any comments? Or does it look good? I hear there is a lot of success with wrist wraps so I made something that does the same job, keeping the penis plump. I plan to wear this after my workout until night.

Originally Posted by amo9812
I’m back again asking for advice; my previous routine wasn’t working for me, I think I was still over training. Please give me advice on exercises you believe I should add or take out. I’ve been PEing for 4 months now and have yet to notice gains. My current stats are 5.125 in. NBPEL x 4.375 in. EG. My goal before college is 6 in. NBPEL x 5 in. EG; with a good routine I believe I can do it. Here is my new routine:

1.10 Minute Warm Up Using Cup With Hot Water
2.Fowfer Stretch (Left, Right, Center) 1 Minute Each
3.Manual Stretch (Straight Out, N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW) 1 Minute Each
4.Rotary Stretch (Clockwise, Counterclockwise) 15 Rotations Each
5.Inverted V-Stretch (Left, Right, Up, Down) 1 Minute Each
6.JAI Stretch (2 Second Pull And Inhale, 2 Second Release And Exhale) 15 Times
7.Wet Jelq Using 2 Hands And Underhand Grip, 3 Quick Squeezes With Hand At Glans (60-80% Erect) 4 Sets Of 50 Strokes, 200 Total
8.Uli (60-80% Erect) 5 Upward Pumps
9.200 Quick Kegels; 25 x 5 Second Hold Kegels
10.Sitting Fowfers 1 Hour
11.Edge

I plan to perform this 5 days on, 2 days off. Please comment, thanks everyone!

Drop 2, 4 and 10 to reduce the risk of over training. This are the less needed/less effective exercises.

Alright, I already dropped 10, but aren’t 2 and 4 good for flaccid gains. Right now I’m about 4 in. X 4 in. Flaccid. I honestly could care less about erect size as of now, I mean I want it to grow, but I’d rather be a shower because I shower with guys, because of sports and such. So if I take these exercises out what can I do that will help my flaccid size?


Last edited by amo9812 : 06-26-2006 at .

Originally Posted by amo9812
Alright, I already dropped 10, but aren’t 2 and 4 good for flaccid gains. Right now I’m about 4 in. X 4 in. Flaccid. I honestly could care less about erect size as of now, I mean I want it to grow, but I’d rather be a shower because I shower with guys, because of sports and such. So if I take these exercises out what can I do that will help my flaccid size?

All the PE exercises will get you flaccid gain. What I would do is go for your erect goals and don’t care as much about your flaccid, take the flaccid that goes with it. When you hit your final erect goal, see if special flaccid work is still needed. Then do those exercises.

Originally Posted by amo9812
18, I turn 19 in a couple months


At that age, you will have enough time to reach your goal. So don’t develop a complex about the size just because you will be going to college.

Originally Posted by amo9812
My goal before college is 6 in. NBPEL x 5 in. EG;


I don’t know what is the time frame until you enter college, but my advise is not to rush. Did you have a look at the threads I suggested?

Bird2, I know that you are more experienced on PE than me. Appreciate your comments on my view.

I have about 2 months, so really I don’t think I’m going to reach this goal, but it doesn’t hurt to believe. I’m going to d o my best to prevent injury and take my gains as they come thanks for the advice guys!

Originally Posted by starter47
At that age, you will have enough time to reach your goal. So don’t develop a complex about the size just because you will be going to college.

I don’t know what is the time frame until you enter college, but my advise is not to rush. Did you have a look at the threads I suggested?

Bird2, I know that you are more experienced on PE than me. Appreciate your comments on my view.

I agree with your view completely, but I would give newbies this link: START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM
Cyclic Pumping Routinei_will_get_8_inchesPenis Pumps112-13-2003 01:08 PM
Need Advice: Splitting length and Girth RoutinegameowPenis Enlargement110-21-2002 09:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 PM.