New move creates new gains "clajelsting"
I have developed a PE exercise of my own combining many of the things I have learned here and through my own experience that has increased the firmness, size, and girth of my erection in a little over a month.
I am calling this exercise “clajelsting” or if referring to it singularly a “clajelster” move.
I have been doing PE for over a year and have gained over an inch in length and more than 1/2 inch in girth. However for the last several months I was not gaining at all.
For the record I have never hanged, and have never used a clamping device. I have only used manual stretching and jelqing exercises.
I started to vary my exercises and now have developed this exercise which in the last month and a half has added about a 1/4 inch length and almost a 1/4 inch in girth! No bullshit.
Clajelsting is NOT FOR NEWBEES / NOT FOR BIGINNERS / NOT FOR THOSE WITH AN INJURED PENIS! I have strained myself doing this so please be careful.
Here is how clajelsting is done:
1. Stroke yourself with lotion or oil until you get really really hard! (This is critical a semi erection will not work.)
2. When you are at your hardest tighten your abdominal muscles as tightly as you can.
3. While flexing your abdominals CLAMP the base of your penis hard with an OK hand grip. (Your veins in the penis should be very noticable.)
4. Hold that clamp for at least 10 seconds or until your penis starts to deflate which may be sooner or later than 10 seconds. (Remember you are still flexing your abs as well.)
5. Then when the penis stats to deflate or starts going soft begin to jelq slowly forward towards the head. (This is done very slowly, and I recommend an upward jelq towards the belly button. It works better going with the upward angle of the erection than trying to fight it. Still flexing abs.)
6. When you are about 3/4 of the way down the shaft of the penis it should be getting much softer and more deflated. Now, begin to STRETCH the penis outwardly and hold for at least 30 seconds. Your hand will eventually slip and you will be limp at that point.
7. Begin the entire exercise over again. The whole stroke from CLAMP to JELQ to STRETCH should take approximately a minute more or less.
8. I recommend that if you are going to try this exercise to do so first after warm up before all other exercises. You will not have sufficient erection strength to do this after the rest of your routine.