Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New Ideas for More Intense Orange Bends?

12

New Ideas for More Intense Orange Bends?

Ok so I’m trying to come up with a new exercise which is a variation of Orange Bends.

Orange Bends thread here:

My Girlfriend said those lovely words…

I’m doing this because I’m done with clamping. Firstly I don’t really have the time for it, secondly I don’t want any more discolouration, and thirdly I’ve gone so amazingly intense and haven’t been able to get out of a plateau.

I’m looking at Organge Bends because I think there’s tons of potential. It got me my first gains ever, and it was really easy. Something about stretching the tunica while it’s flaccid really works.

I’ve tried sort of “shearing” the tunica while bending it as well, and it seems to produce an intense stretch, but I’m not sure if it will result in gains.

So basically I’m looking for ideas here of how we can really stretch the tunica while flaccid. Straight out pulling doesn’t seem to do anything… it seems that some sort of bend must be involved to target girth.

I’ve tried what’s described in this thread here and got nowhere with it:

Using golf weights to stretch- the best fulcrum stretching I’ve EVER done

Looking forward to replies!

I had never heard of these orange bends, but from what I just read they sound pretty intense as is. Take care.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

I did try O bends and they worked for me. Within a few weeks my girth really benefitted. I did for maybe 2 months and then went back to a longer version of the newbie routine and lost none of the gains. They were a hassle to do though, and really time consuming to get right (I am a slow learner when it comes to PE techniques:) ).

They weren’t so strenuous but then again, it was back when I was PE-ing religiously with hour long edging after a session. I might try and go for that routine again, but it’d take me at least a month or two to get back to the same level of conditioning.

Good luck with them and if you are anything like me, you don’t need to do a lot of them to get a benefit.

Mick, real quick on the subject of stretching tunica that’s flacid, I was curious what your experience with bundled stretches is. Ive just started them recently and like the way they feel alot. But I think it’s important in long run to rotate more than 360 degrees in order expand more than just the center of dick.

Get one of those rubber ‘tug-o=war’ dog toys. You will work out the logical ways to use it :nodding: . Just don’t rip your dick off! :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
I did try O bends and they worked for me. Within a few weeks my girth really benefitted. I did for maybe 2 months and then went back to a longer version of the newbie routine and lost none of the gains. They were a hassle to do though, and really time consuming to get right (I am a slow learner when it comes to PE techniques:) ).

They weren’t so strenuous but then again, it was back when I was PE-ing religiously with hour long edging after a session. I might try and go for that routine again, but it’d take me at least a month or two to get back to the same level of conditioning.

Good luck with them and if you are anything like me, you don’t need to do a lot of them to get a benefit.

Like I said I’ve done them before and have gained with them, but I plateaued. Thus I’m looking for a newer more intense version of these, but I can’t think of how to do it myself.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Get one of those rubber ‘tug-o=war’ dog toys. You will work out the logical ways to use it :nodding: . Just don’t rip your dick off! :D

Not sure if serious?

Originally Posted by Mick

Not sure if serious?

Yes, completely serious. Think about the fulcrum possibilities it gives you with a flaccid penis.

Is this something you currently do?

Originally Posted by Mick

Is this something you currently do?

Not currently, but it’s in my arsenal of exercises.

Could you go into more detail about what exactly it is you do, or your ideas?

Stick penis through rubber ‘loop’ on one end of toy. Hold onto end of penis with one hand. Hold onto loop at other end of toy with other hand. Pull in opposite directions. That’s about it. You can just make it up as you go.

Use heat first. Vary directions of force.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Stick penis through rubber ‘loop’ on one end of toy. Hold onto end of penis with one hand. Hold onto loop at other end of toy with other hand. Pull in opposite directions. That’s about it. You can just make it up as you go.
Use heat first. Vary directions of force.

Lol I think I saw DLD doing something like that in a vid a while back. It’s essentially a tool to do a V/A stretch right?

Originally Posted by firegoat
Stick penis through rubber ‘loop’ on one end of toy. Hold onto end of penis with one hand. Hold onto loop at other end of toy with other hand. Pull in opposite directions. That’s about it. You can just make it up as you go.
Use heat first. Vary directions of force.

Cool thank you. Have you gained girth with these?

Originally Posted by Mick

Cool thank you. Have you gained girth with these?

I’ve never done them exclusively so I don’t know what I can attribute specifically to them. But if you want an intensive flaccid exercise, they fit the bill, and you could modify how you use them to get an Orange Bend type effect.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How about partially erect bends? Questions for the vets.Metal EdPenis Enlargement1208-13-2004 04:51 AM
More fulcrum hanging ideas..kielbasaPenis Hangers805-11-2003 06:53 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 PM.