New De-condition theory
I’ve been reading, reading, then after some jelqing, did some more reading.
So, basically I’ve been reading somewhat. (I dig the technical posts!)
After some lengthy reading and pondering, my inquisitive mind done axed me a Q based on the following assumptions:
1) Initial length growth is from ligaments stretched
2) Secondary length growth is from tunica stretched
3) De-condition time needed to repair tunica
4) De-condition time needed to repair overall workout load
So my theoretical question is this:
Is there a routine that could be structured to maximize:
1) Initial ligament growth
2) Secondary tunica growth
3) De-condition time to allow for repair, BUT:
A) During the de-condition phase, start some girth exercises that don’t inhibit the repair phase
Thus allowing for de-condition time needed, but working on girth during down time.
I’m not an expert on all the physiology of the meat stick so excuse my ignorance if I’m totally off target with my pondering. My primary concern is obviously my mind being able to handle 4-6 weeks off without doing anything.
Please chime in on any opinions you may have.
Shouldn't you be Jelqing?