Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Never knew it before.

Never knew it before.

Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m very glad that I found Thunder’s but along with the healthy penis info I’ve learned I got some problems.

Before I came here I never knew I had a pretty bad turkey neck. I never knew it had a name or that it really did make my dick look smaller then it is. I never would have thought about having surgery to remove it either but I am now. Maybe after I’m done PEing.

I also didn’t know my erections were weak until I came here. They really are though because my dick doesn’t act anything like Ocifar from the videos. Unless I put on a cockring then it at least stays hard but still doesn’t act like his. Wow!

I think I have Venous Leakage. From what I read here it seems like it could be it. My head never gets very hard when erect. Not without a cockring anyway. All this time I just thought it was because of being with same woman for many years but now it seems I really have a problem.

What do you think I should do about these problems? Or at the age of 45 just forget it and hope PE helps to make them better then they are now?


(Started 2/21/06) BPEL 7.125 - NBPEL 5.625 - MSEG 5.625

(As of 8/23/07) BPEL 7.5 - NBPEL 6.000 - MSEG 5.87

2nd goal is BPEL 7.750 NBPEL of 6.250" and EG 6" - Long term goal is NBPEL 8" - Girth 6.50

Penis problems are (annoying) things that happen, and you should talk to a doctor about that problem


Start: 5.12" (February 15th, 2006)

Current: too soon to measure

Goal: 6.50" or more

Originally Posted by wantit2bbig
I also didn’t know my erections were weak until I came here. They really are though because my dick doesn’t act anything like Ocifar from the videos. Unless I put on a cockring then it at least stays hard but still doesn’t act like his. Wow!

I wouldn’t overly compare like that to be honest.It’s possible that he used Viagra before that video.

Some people are also naturally inclined to have great hard-ons, and obviously it’s not all pe related. Smoking, exercise and general health are all huge factors in erection quality.

I honestly believe that basic Pe, and a heathly lifestyle is key to good boners.

PE will give you a healthy penis and that should boost things for you alone, but afterwards the doctor is never a bad idea…


I'm pissed of with my gains and loses. I've been doing this for more than 4 years. I keep measuring wrong and the next time I update my signature you will see impressive results.

Originally Posted by wantit2bbig
Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m very glad that I found Thunder’s but along with the healthy penis info I’ve learned I got some problems.

Before I came here I never knew I had a pretty bad turkey neck. I never knew it had a name or that it really did make my dick look smaller then it is. I never would have thought about having surgery to remove it either but I am now. Maybe after I’m done PEing.

I also didn’t know my erections were weak until I came here. They really are though because my dick doesn’t act anything like Ocifar from the videos. Unless I put on a cockring then it at least stays hard but still doesn’t act like his. Wow!

I think I have Venous Leakage. From what I read here it seems like it could be it. My head never gets very hard when erect. Not without a cockring anyway. All this time I just thought it was because of being with same woman for many years but now it seems I really have a problem.

What do you think I should do about these problems? Or at the age of 45 just forget it and hope PE helps to make them better then they are now?

Be glad you know these things now, now you can fix them :) .

Unfortunately, everybody gets so stoked about gaining, we forget to read through the Injuries / Treatments Forum, until we have an issue.

I have a bit of turkeyneck myself, but it doesn’t seem to make me look smaller.


:rear: Always locked on the target.

Erect: 7.125" non-pressed length x 6.125" circumference

Flaccid: 5.5"x5.5"

I don’t smoke and I’m in pretty good health for age. This (VL) isn’t a PE injury.

I know TN won’t be covered under health insurance but you would think V Leakage should be.


(Started 2/21/06) BPEL 7.125 - NBPEL 5.625 - MSEG 5.625

(As of 8/23/07) BPEL 7.5 - NBPEL 6.000 - MSEG 5.87

2nd goal is BPEL 7.750 NBPEL of 6.250" and EG 6" - Long term goal is NBPEL 8" - Girth 6.50

We seem to have an avatar theme going.

Is your turkeyneck really that bad?


:rear: Always locked on the target.

Erect: 7.125" non-pressed length x 6.125" circumference

Flaccid: 5.5"x5.5"

Originally Posted by Waihung
We seem to have an avatar theme going.

Is your turkeyneck really that bad?

Yes, we do have a theme going it’s called Wow!, Look At That Nice Ass. :)
I think my pic is Jamie Presley host of VH1 Rock Honors and Earl.

I think it is. I might post a pic.

What do they do for VL? I’m guessing surgery but would like to know how they fix it.

My glans do get bigger than when they are flaccid they just don’t get real hard.


(Started 2/21/06) BPEL 7.125 - NBPEL 5.625 - MSEG 5.625

(As of 8/23/07) BPEL 7.5 - NBPEL 6.000 - MSEG 5.87

2nd goal is BPEL 7.750 NBPEL of 6.250" and EG 6" - Long term goal is NBPEL 8" - Girth 6.50

I would guess, they would replace a section of the vein.

We must have the same taste in women and TV programs.

A thumbnail of my current wallpaper: (Jamie Pressly)

Attached Images
JPThumb.jpg
(13.2 KB, 105 views)

:rear: Always locked on the target.

Erect: 7.125" non-pressed length x 6.125" circumference

Flaccid: 5.5"x5.5"

Good post I wast thinking of posting something similar. I never knew it was a turkey neck and I definitely have it bad also. I’ve always seen how it makes my erections look much less towering. I’ve never been so god damn obsessed with anything and it’s the size of my penis. I now have a porn addiction which cant be defeated until I overcome my p.e addiction. After reading your post I realize I too have vein leakage because my head doesn’t get very hard unless I flex it. Although, if I’m 19 and already have leaking veins God gave me a faulty penis and I’m protected under that lemon act.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Pap,

Yes, this sucks. I knew my dick wasn’t like what I saw in porn vids but until I came here I didn’t know that it wasn’t normal. I hate that I have to use a crutch like a cockring to get a normal erection.

That means since puberty I wasn’t getting a full erection. All the women I had sex with never got a full erection from me. I just thought of that one, talk about depressing. I started using a c/ring around 2001. I actually thought the ring was over enhancing my erection but now I find it was just making it what it should have been all the time.

You have to go see a Urologist. Don’t just guess at what it is. I myself don’t know if mine is VL. I just know it isn’t right. Be glad you know you have a problem at age 19.

As for the TN. I’ve been doing a stretch exercise I read about here to get rid of it. So far I don’t know if it’s working. At least mine is mainly visable when I’m flaccid. It seems to look better when I’m erect. Good luck to you.


(Started 2/21/06) BPEL 7.125 - NBPEL 5.625 - MSEG 5.625

(As of 8/23/07) BPEL 7.5 - NBPEL 6.000 - MSEG 5.87

2nd goal is BPEL 7.750 NBPEL of 6.250" and EG 6" - Long term goal is NBPEL 8" - Girth 6.50

To improve erections, try edging for 30 to 60 minutes per day.


04/05: BP 5-5/8" x 5-5/8"....08/05: BP 6-15/16" x 6".....09/05 - 11/05: Break........11/05: BP 6-7/8" x 6"....01/06: BP 7" x 6-1/8"

3/06: BP 7-1/8" x 6-1/4".....5/06: BP 7-1/4" x 6-1/4".....6/09: 7-3/8" x 6-1/4".......Goal: BP 8-1/2" x 6-1/2" or until I completely fill my wife

I started edging a couple weeks ago. Not for that much time yet though. About 15 min.

Also I said that PE didn’t cause my soft head. I might be wrong about that. It seems to be getting softer. I’ve been trying to get erections with out cockring and the shaft gets hard but the head is def getting softer. I’m worried about this. Anyone else having this problem since starting PE?

I’m going to post about this in Injuries area.


(Started 2/21/06) BPEL 7.125 - NBPEL 5.625 - MSEG 5.625

(As of 8/23/07) BPEL 7.5 - NBPEL 6.000 - MSEG 5.87

2nd goal is BPEL 7.750 NBPEL of 6.250" and EG 6" - Long term goal is NBPEL 8" - Girth 6.50

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Would you really stop PE if you knew you could gain 2 more inches after your goal ?beentherePenis Enlargement8812-16-2009 02:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.