My Top 15 Length Exercises – bon appétit
Admittedly, some of these exercises may well be “variations,” but they’re effective enough that I’ve included them separately….
(1) Bundled Stretches (at 12:00, 10:00 & 9:00 – alt. the direction of the twist)
(2) Tunica Fulcrum Stretches (with fulcrum atop base, then midshaft)
(3) DLD Blasters (with 100-kegel warmup, followed by 30-second kegel to begin)
(4) “A Stretch” (12:00, 9:00 & BTL)
(5) 2-Handed S.O. Pulls (max force – 9:00, 8-8:30)
(6) Standard BTL Stretches
(7) Rotary Cranks
(8) Erect Pulls (careful!)
(9) Erect Twists (even more careful!)
(10) Erect Twist & Pulls (need I caution you further?)
(11) Bundled Tunica Fulcrum Stretches (with fulcrum atop base, then midshaft)
(12) Opposing Pulls (grip near head, then grip firmly near base – pulling hands apart)
(13) Bundled Rotary Cranks (done with caution)
(14) Desktop Reverses (grip near head, with both hands, then lean down – carefully – bracing yourself against something stationary [i.e., “desktop”], then carefully back away, like you’re car is in Reverse)
(15) Lazy-Assed Stretches (“fowfers”)
And, of course, wet jelqs at only 50-70% erection, done straight down.
Obviously, don’t attempt to do all of these in 1 session. But the practical employment of these exercises, in various combinations, has jumpstarted even my stubborn length process.
P.S. - Oops, I forgot “Bundled Blasters” (but, that would throw off my numbering sequence) :(