Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Theory About Gains

12

Funny how everyone has their own theory. Personally, I think it depends on how you body heals. Just like in the gym, some guys get better results working out 5 days compared to some guys who need 5 days rest. I have read on a few faster gainers 1- 2 inch gainers in the space of 1 - 2 years on here and other forums won’t mention names) For them, they had one thing in common, the worked out 5 days and 2 days off and routines were only like 40 mins to 1 + 1/2 hours (longest). I think giving your body 2 days to heal, the penis heals in the stretched ligament state during the two days off and then stretched again, healed, stretch again, giving them faster gains because it stretching and locking into it new position. I am mostly likely wrong but just a theory.

Oh my friend you will wonder why your gains are so difficult to accomplish and I can tell you why.

When the body detects stress and damage it begins a process that includes 4 phases of healing. The first couple of phases are to accomplish cleaning and swelling. The next phase brings in enzymes to begin the actual healing of the damaged parts and in the last phase two things will be accomplished strengthening of the damaged area and the big one, restoration of original structure. That of course means returning the structure back to its original size.

Recognizing this process is exactly the reason that no time off is the first requirement to prevent the completion of the healing cycle and secondly maintaining the structures in an elongated state during the healing process is necessary to prevent the last phase from being accomplished in a regressive state.

Believe me pauses in a routine lead to toughening which is not what we want at all.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
Oh my friend you will wonder why your gains are so difficult to accomplish and I can tell you why.

When the body detects stress and damage it begins a process that includes 4 phases of healing. The first couple of phases are to accomplish cleaning and swelling. The next phase brings in enzymes to begin the actual healing of the damaged parts and in the last phase two things will be accomplished strengthening of the damaged area and the big one, restoration of original structure. That of course means returning the structure back to its original size.

Recognizing this process is exactly the reason that no time off is the first requirement to prevent the completion of the healing cycle and secondly maintaining the structures in an elongated state during the healing process is necessary to prevent the last phase from being accomplished in a regressive state.

Believe me pauses in a routine lead to toughening which is not what we want at all.

Hi Monty, for what it’s worth I totally agree with you and this makes complete sense when applied to length gaining but how are you applying this to girth work ?
I understand the 4 phases take some weeks to complete so it seems impossible to maintain an engorgement for girth in the way you can for length with an extender or weights.
Would like to hear your thoughts on gaining girth.
Any help appreciated.

Well at the moment, I am still making flaccid gains on my routine (expecting to plateau soon) but can’t argue with you, impressive gains! I will stick to my routine for another month or two and then include an all day stretcher, so on days off it can heal in elongated state. Problem is busy job and family, doing the best I can.

Originally Posted by capernicus1

Hi Monty, for what it’s worth I totally agree with you and this makes complete sense when applied to length gaining but how are you applying this to girth work ?

I understand the 4 phases take some weeks to complete so it seems impossible to maintain an engorgement for girth in the way you can for length with an extender or weights.

Would like to hear your thoughts on gaining girth.

Any help appreciated.

Girth work is really different because we have no practical way to do perpetual engorgement which would equal an ADS in length work. All we really can do is daily application without interruption of our routine.

If your not a really fast healer then you’ll see significant gains but if you heal quickly then you’ll have become more proactive and clamp a couple of times during the day. Now one of the things I like to apply when I see either a slowdown or stoppage of gains is Wantsmore’s Fulcrums. They really work but are brutal on the unit. They will bring about some significant gains in short order but frankly I couldn’t do them for very long because at the time I was in my hanging routine and the gain in girth messed up my hanger settings so I dropped them. Fortunately for me my wife was complaining about her jaw hurting during B/J’s so I quite. What I found though was as I reached my length goal my girth was also up enough that I didn’t feel it necessary to chase more girth.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Honestly my dick must be weird. I only do PE every second day. Stretch for 6-7 minutes (with constant heat) then hour later. Take Cialis. Then hour or so later Pump under 5hg for 10 minutes. Then rub one out after the pump. The only thing about the stretching is that I’m an ex rock climber so I have massive hand/finger strength to stretch.

I guess I must be the less is more kind.

Originally Posted by AlexBellG
Honestly my dick must be weird. I only do PE every second day. Stretch for 6-7 minutes (with constant heat) then hour later. Take Cialis. Then hour or so later Pump under 5hg for 10 minutes. Then rub one out after the pump. The only thing about the stretching is that I’m an ex rock climber so I have massive hand/finger strength to stretch.

I guess I must be the less is more kind.


Stretching with too much froce is wrong in my opinion.


Se state cominciando il PE non cercate routine avanzate o fantasiose, rischiate solo di farvi male o di non guadagnare.

Usate la Newbie routine :) .

Zero injury, constant gains and little effort. Works for me but maybe not for others.

Originally Posted by Monty:
Oh my friend you will wonder why your gains are so difficult to accomplish and I can tell you why.

When the body detects stress and damage it begins a process that includes 4 phases of healing. The first couple of phases are to accomplish cleaning and swelling. The next phase brings in enzymes to begin the actual healing of the damaged parts and in the last phase two things will be accomplished strengthening of the damaged area and the big one, restoration of original structure. That of course means returning the structure back to its original size.

Recognizing this process is exactly the reason that no time off is the first requirement to prevent the completion of the healing cycle and secondly maintaining the structures in an elongated state during the healing process is necessary to prevent the last phase from being accomplished in a regressive state.

Believe me pauses in a routine lead to toughening which is not what we want at all.

Don’t know about all the ‘science’ you talk about but, yes, consistency is in my eyes key that’s why I do a ED manual routine. Besides, talking days off makes me slack eventually.

It’s a lifestyle on my part as well, and my unit is rock hard and always good to go because of it.

What’s your thoughts on going beyond 24 hours ‘rest’ time? Like say if I do my routine at 08:AM one morning but the next day I can’t manage to get it done until 4- 6:PM? ( it rarely happens, mostly I do it in the morning)

Originally Posted by Monty:
Girth work is really different because we have no practical way to do perpetual engorgement which would equal an ADS in length work. All we really can do is daily application without interruption of our routine.
If your not a really fast healer then you’ll see significant gains but if you heal quickly then you’ll have become more proactive and clamp a couple of times during the day. Now one of the things I like to apply when I see either a slowdown or stoppage of gains is Wantsmore’s Fulcrums. They really work but are brutal on the unit. They will bring about some significant gains in short order but frankly I couldn’t do them for very long because at the time I was in my hanging routine and the gain in girth messed up my hanger settings so I dropped them. Fortunately for me my wife was complaining about her jaw hurting during B/J’s so I quite. What I found though was as I reached my length goal my girth was also up enough that I didn’t feel it necessary to chase more girth.

Thanks Monty, so is there any practical way of telling if you’re a fast healer apart from not gaining ?
Any sensations or feelings associated with the healing process that might give a glue ?

Originally Posted by Monty:
Oh my friend you will wonder why your gains are so difficult to accomplish and I can tell you why.

When the body detects stress and damage it begins a process that includes 4 phases of healing. The first couple of phases are to accomplish cleaning and swelling. The next phase brings in enzymes to begin the actual healing of the damaged parts and in the last phase two things will be accomplished strengthening of the damaged area and the big one, restoration of original structure. That of course means returning the structure back to its original size.

Recognizing this process is exactly the reason that no time off is the first requirement to prevent the completion of the healing cycle and secondly maintaining the structures in an elongated state during the healing process is necessary to prevent the last phase from being accomplished in a regressive state.

Believe me pauses in a routine lead to toughening which is not what we want at all.

So you should not take restdays? Many, including me have gained with restdays. Also, it can lead to overtraining if you don’t rest, right?


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

@kjeedet. don’t mean to answer for monty, just wanted to say that there are so many different views and opinions regarding rest days. Some say that when hanging you should not have rest days at all, with manuals rest days are needed, some say.

Personally I have tried every variation and find that doing a consistent routine, adding exercise time every now and then( every 2’ND week for me 1- 2 minutes)seems to fit my unit and healing perfectly. It’s a lot of trial and error that you will have to figure out for yourself here. Jelqing and stretching is what works for me, keeping it basic but consistent, which is key IMO.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
@kjeedet. don’t mean to answer for monty, just wanted to say that there are so many different views and opinions regarding rest days. Some say that when hanging you should not have rest days at all, with manuals rest days are needed, some say.

Personally I have tried every variation and find that doing a consistent routine, adding exercise time every now and then( every 2’ND week for me 1- 2 minutes)seems to fit my unit and healing perfectly. It’s a lot of trial and error that you will have to figure out for yourself here. Jelqing and stretching is what works for me, keeping it basic but consistent, which is key IMO.

I’ve been member of Thunder’s Place for almost 2 years(next june) and as I’ve searched the forums, it really seems that many people have different opinions/views of things. Since PE isn’t scientifically studied(like bodybuilding and other fitness trainings) it’s hard for us to know what really works for us. And what I’ve learned here is that you really need to find it yourself what works for you. Even though there are some routines(newbie routine, for example) what most people agree to start off with, if you’re a newbie. My problem is, I have somekind of fear or fobia or whatever(really hard to explain the feeling) that I just need “facts” and just then, I would start doing the routine. As I’ve said, I’m really obsessed with this PE, so trying something on my own, I fear, that it would not work(=no gains). That is why I need those “facts”. And when I’ve got those “facts” I believe that it’s right and I end up hurting myself or the routine fails otherwise. In short terms, I always ask someone more experienced person for a routine or something, but what I really should do is that I should find myself what works for me, right?

I have hard time explaining this and I hope that everyone understands it and wouldn’t get me wrong. Please comment this!

And like always, Thank you for sharing your point of view Vikingwhore! I really appreciare your help!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

There is a big difference between body building and changing a penis structure to be longer. We’re not building muscle we’re changing tissue structure. In body building your trying to increase strength and that requires adding volume to a muscle. In many cases the muscle doesn’t need to grow larger to gain more strength but in general it does add bulk to that muscle. To do this rest periods are critical to muscle building. Allowing the body to heal a muscle after it has been stressed adds to its overall strength and bulk. If you try to stress that muscle on a daily basis without rest periods you will experience tramua to that muscle but it wont have the ability to handle more stress.

In PE we don’t want to increase the overall structural fabric of the tissues involved because it would be counter productive. Rest periods are counter productive to an elongation program.

I take my understanding of the elongation process from a medical procedure called prolotherapy. It is a process of correcting damaged joints, tendon and muscle-culture where they have healed incorrectly such as a twisted or sprained ankle joint where the tendons no longer hold the joint together tightly. Understanding of the healing process is critical to this. The process, in a nutshell, is this: The point of incorrect healing is injected with an irritant that stimulates the healing process to start over again. When this takes place the process is allowed to complete the bodies healing cycle on it’s own which in the end returns all structures to their normal configuration. The body always tends to heal back to what it knows it should be.

In PE we want to utilize that process and intentionally allow the bodies healing process to complete but in a changed state that we control. Hence we add stress during the healing process and when complete just as in a damaged joint that healed incorrectly we take that and deliberately encourage healing which makes for permanent change in a changed state.

Avoiding the completion of the healing cycle without controlling the structure we want to affect is, as I said before counter productive.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

@monty. Do you have an opinion on my question regarding passing 24 hours between sessions? I know Bib says not to pass the 24 hour mark if I remember correct.

For an example I usually do my routine around 8- 9:AM, but then the day after lets say I cannot get it done until 4- 6:PM, would you see that as a big problem? I do my manual routine everyday.

Thanks in advance.
EDIT: ( I do wrap for an hour or two after my sessions, but it’s not always I get this done, my flaccid seems to benefit quite well from this)

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 PM.