Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My quest for PE knowledge - with conclusion!

My quest for PE knowledge - with conclusion!

I started PE in and got results probably from day two.

I started with:

Warm-up (I edge for 10 minutes, getting my dick as hard as possible)

jelqing,
kegels,
manual stretches (up down and sideways),
and fowfers.
For the first few days I also did an exercise I found on another site. I call these kegel stretches, but that might not mean the same to everyone, so please see my description later on. I have seen this exercise on thunders, but it seems rare.

I abandoned the stretches and the kegel stretches after a few days in favour of the fowfers.

What blew me away was the dramatic improvement in EQ. In particular, the base of my cock got an angry monster look - I loved it. I gained half an inch in BPEL within two weeks, which became permanent after 4 weeks after I talked to sparkyx in his EQ or PI threads. It turned out I was over-training. He also taught me a lot about monitoring the body, and encouraged me in the research I present here.

After a few weeks, I began to notice that the EQ boost I had gotten in the beginning, especially the monster look at the base had subsided. I was not too worried as I had gained, but it played on my mind, so I hatched a plan to not only get it back, but find out what caused it. This took some time!

How I found what caused the base EQ boost
I decided to go back to the beginning, and start again.

So first I took a 6 week break from PE, no exercises except edging, (which I have done all my life!).

Then I started back, but with one crucial difference - I brought in one exercise at a time, with about six weeks of doing an exercise before introducing the next one.

I did it 3 days per week only.
Monday. Wednesday. Friday.

I knew it was not the fowfers, so I left them out.

So after my normal warm-up,

I started with jelqing only for 6 weeks.
result - good, but no base EQ boost.

Then I added the kegels.
result - harder cock, but still no base boost.

At this point I got fed up, because I knew it was not the fowfers - I got length from them but not the base girth. So mI did not know what to do next. After mulling this over for a while in my tent, I had a brainwave, that I did not even trust…

I remembered that I had started doing kegel stretches, but had given up on them early on. Could this be why I lost the base EQ boost early on?

So I added kegel stretches. Bingo! By the end of the week, I had the base EQ thing going on, I was ecstatic!

Here is a description of what I call “kegel stretches” If there is already another exercise with this name, please do tell me :)

Kegel Stretches
Warning: It is easy to over-train doing this exercise. Especially because it can make the base of your dick seem bigger in days, there is the temptation to think, “if a little is good, more must be better” - and “if moderate force is good, yanking hard must be better”. WRONG! I got carried away with this a few weeks ago and got damage. And believe me, I am super cautious! If you don’t have the discipline to do this gently, this is NOT the exercise for you.

Basically, sitting upright or standing you get a 10% erection, and pull your cock gently straight up (12 o’clock on the LOT clock) using a light OK grip. You must be able to see the head, as you must stop if you see and red/purple dots forming, as this means you have gone too hard, and need a week off.
At any sign of injury - pain or discomfort of any kind, take 3 days off. This exercise should feel good. The upwards stretch often gives me a nice “I needed that” stretched feeling in the bulb of my cock - this is the buried part under the perineum.

Now do some kegels. If you are not pulling too hard, your fist should bob up and down. If it does not, then it means your LOT index means you can not usefully do this exercise, so please STOP.

My theory is that this is the equivalent of women doing kegels with an object inserted vaginally. The object provides resistance. We men can’t use an object. (It’s no use putting something up the butt! It might be a fun exercise, but they are the wrong muscles). Sparkyx calls this exercise “kegeling against resistance”. Using an object enables women to develop a “killer grip”.

I usually do 50-100 of these 3 times per week.

Because of the power that resistance adds to this exercise, it is easy to fatigue the kegel group if you over-do it. You can tell if this happens because your fist will bob up and down less, and you EQ will drop, and you won’t get hard as quickly as normal, or you will get hard, but it won’t stay up for a marathon session. I got all these results until I backed off the repetitions. If you get the fatigue reaction, simply don’t do any kegels of any type for 4 days, and you will be harder than ever. I would advise not going into fatigue. The next stop after fatigue is injury. We are not dealign with the biceps here. The PC group has a complex function that is not fully understood. Hence all my warnings.

If anybody tries this, may I suggest they take 3 erect girth measurements before they start:
base, mid-shaft and below glans
- and report the results here.


I'm fed up of having a signature!


Last edited by sparkyx : 05-18-2008 at .

Dude this is exactly what I’ve been looking for and I’ve had my suspicions about boosting base girth but wasn’t sure if the stretch actually did anything. Are you saying that the Kegel stretch was the sole exercise in adding the girth, or do you mean when used in conjuction with your aforementioned routine?

I’m am so on this. First report will be in tonight!!


Jan 01/08: BPEL-6.78" NBPEL-6.25" EG-5.5"

Jan 21/08: BPEL-7.25" NPBEL-6.70" EG-5.7"

Aiming for 1.0" gains all round.**newbie routine currently on hold due to severe porn addiction. No gains lost yet-23/03/08**

So your routine, If i’m correct, should be the following:

Warm up

jelqing,
kegels,
manual stretches (up down and sideways),
and Kegel Stretches (in place of fowfers)??


Jan 01/08: BPEL-6.78" NBPEL-6.25" EG-5.5"

Jan 21/08: BPEL-7.25" NPBEL-6.70" EG-5.7"

Aiming for 1.0" gains all round.**newbie routine currently on hold due to severe porn addiction. No gains lost yet-23/03/08**

Really good post Marky777!

I think kegeling against resistance produces gains in EQ at a very fast rate. I also think the base gains are very similar to what hangers see, and certainly what swinging wts will produce.

As you may know, my hypothesis on EQ is that the 2 primary issues that effect it are smooth muscle recovery and BC stretch. What makes this approach particularly good for high EQ is that stretching ( one part of this exercise) tends to cause very little damage to smooth muscle, therefore you tend to keep fairly high recovery levels. Two, the kegeling against resistance, if not over done, tends to lead to very high levels of BC strength quickly.

The only thing I would add here is that BC muscle strength for sexual purposes seems to benefit from several different types of strength.
1) Absolute
2) Endurance
3) Speed
4) Holding

So, it there is any truth to that above statement (its just my thoughts guys) then I think its good to rotate your kegel resistance through different exercises.

1) For absolute strength, try and see how much resistance you can still “bob” you hand with. That is to say, when you contract, your hand will bob slightly. Try to increase the resistance over time and still be able to “bob” it. If you pull so hard that you can’t bob it, you are overwhelming your BC and really I don’t think that’s effective.

2) Going for reps, seeing how many you can do in a row.

3) Doing sets of 50-100 at as fast a pace as possible.

4) Doing sets of contracting as hard as possible and HOLD that contraction, for different lengths of time…10 seconds, 20, 30 maybe even up to a 60 second hold. Hold and contract as hard as possible. These can allow dry orgasms when they get strong enough, or multiple orgasms.

So, I think if you change up your workout, still keeping that 2-3 times per week, you will find ejaculation, EQ and even refractory period will greatly benefit. For some guys this can be the path to multiple male orgasms.

Remember, as Marky777 said, if you see a DROP in EQ, its probably that you are doing too much, so back off a bit.

Great job Marky777!!!


Last edited by sparkyx : 05-17-2008 at .

sorry ignore my question on the routine. Just re-read this and it makes sense now!


Jan 01/08: BPEL-6.78" NBPEL-6.25" EG-5.5"

Jan 21/08: BPEL-7.25" NPBEL-6.70" EG-5.7"

Aiming for 1.0" gains all round.**newbie routine currently on hold due to severe porn addiction. No gains lost yet-23/03/08**

Actually seeing as I have taken such a long break from PE do you think its wise that I go back into the newbie routine and then introduce these stretches as you have done?


Jan 01/08: BPEL-6.78" NBPEL-6.25" EG-5.5"

Jan 21/08: BPEL-7.25" NPBEL-6.70" EG-5.7"

Aiming for 1.0" gains all round.**newbie routine currently on hold due to severe porn addiction. No gains lost yet-23/03/08**

BigBear - This exercise, does not add permanent base girth. It causes a swelling perhaps due to a re-arrangement of the blood supply and/or drainage to the penis. Of course this may become cemented over time, I don’t know. I suppose it’s a bit like a pumper having a bigger dick after a vacuum session. Also, if you are young, you may not get such a boost, because you may already be getting 100% in all areas.

I am only doing Jelqing, Kegel stretches and fowfers now. I warm up first. I am too lazy to use hot flannels etc. so I just edge. I am not recommending this, I merely added it as part of my report.

Originally Posted by Sparkyx
1) For absolute strength, try and see how much resistence you can still “bob” you hand with. That is to say, when you contract, your hand will bob slightly. Try to increase the resistence over time and still be able to “bob” it. If you pull so hard that you can’t bob it, you are overwhelming your BC and really I don’t think thats effective.

You are correct, but unfortunately the weak link is the glans. Because the only place you can really grab your dick for an upward stretch is the head, you need to really know what you are doing, if you want to keep upping the tension. After a very short time, you will be practically ripping your head off if you try to keep up with your BC pulling power, because as you say, the BC strength grows very quickly with this exercise. I got damage doing this partly because I tried it erect. There was too much spare blood in the glans, and I burst a few little blood vessels! For this reason, I wonder if this thread should be moved to the members only section???


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by Koapu
Sounds a bit like (infamous) DLD Blasters DLD Blasters…Un-Real Length Gains.

Everything old is new again! Yes, very much like them, and it appears people had some very good results!

Blasters seem to be aimed at length gains, so emphasized the hard stretching, and the kegel strength increase were a nice side effect.

These are primarily aimed at increasing EQ, with some temporary base gains a side effect. That is why hard, leveraged pulls aren’t brought in to play, and actually recommended NOT to be pulling beyond your ability to “bob” against resistence.

So you do 50-100 quick kegels. What tempo? How long does it usually take?

Wouldn’t doing wet towel over hard dick kegelling be just as effective.

PS- I’ve always noticed in the past increases in base girth when I’ve been doing kegel programmes.

Originally Posted by marky777
You are correct, but unfortunately the weak link is the glans. Because the only place you can really grab your dick for an upward stretch is the head, you need to really know what you are doing, if you want to keep upping the tension. After a very short time, you will be practically ripping your head off if you try to keep up with your BC pulling power, because as you say, the BC strength grows very quickly with this exercise. I got damage doing this partly because I tried it erect. There was too much spare blood in the glans, and I burst a few little blood vessels! For this reason, I wonder if this thread should be moved to the members only section???

No, just note to beginners to either do it at a complete flaccid level if they want to go for absolute strength, or warn them off it completely.

I personally do this completely flaccid in that I am just using the penis as a “rope” attached to my BC, not for any size gains.

Originally Posted by kingdong69
Wouldn’t doing wet towel over hard dick kegelling be just as effective.

Thats the famous old method, the only problem I find is that I quickly lose my erection trying to kegel against resistence while erect.

The beauty of this method, is all the benefits of the towel approach ( I think) yet it is simple, easy and you don’t have to maintain an erection.

Originally Posted by BigBear
Actually seeing as I have taken such a long break from PE do you think its wise that I go back into the newbie routine and then introduce these stretches as you have done?

Generally, that is a good idea, but I will PM you.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by kingdong69
So you do 50-100 quick kegels. What tempo? How long does it usually take?

Wouldn’t doing wet towel over hard dick kegelling be just as effective.

PS- I’ve always noticed in the past increases in base girth when I’ve been doing kegel programmes.

You can do 1 per second, or do slow and hold for 3 seconds, or anything in between. But go easy!


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Thats the famous old method, the only problem I find is that I quickly lose my erection trying to kegel against resistence while erect.

The beauty of this method, is all the benefits of the towel approach ( I think) yet it is simple, easy and you don’t have to maintain an erection.

So, erect kegles provide no more benefits than flaccid kegels?

Also, you can kinda combine edging and erect kegels with the towel approach for a double workout. Though the flaccid one combines stretching and kegels so also perhaps double benefits.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Gathered knowledge of uncut PE'erskundunPenis Enlargement206-06-2005 11:44 AM
Any knowledge for guys with _really_ bad starting measurements out there?ysPenis Enlargement401-06-2005 10:21 AM
A quest for knowledge: time PE'ing and it's relation to gainsawwwshucksPenis Enlargement002-27-2003 10:22 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.