Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My quest for PE knowledge - with conclusion!

I have been doing this thing daily, and it is great. Even though my PC muscle has always been pretty strong, I could not do kegels worth a sh*t before, simply because if I cannot not see a movement, it is difficult to tell what the hell is going on. Now, when I see my arm is moving, I can tell I am working my PC muscle!

The difference between the regular kegels and these kegel stretches is like the difference between arm wrestling and biceps curls. You can get stronger doing either one, but the biceps curls (and these kegel stretches) are a more natural workout. If you are actually ***working*** your muscle, your blood moves better, it feels better, it is easier, and whole nine yards (or 9 inches, lol).

The additional benefit that I did not expect, was that “aaahhh…. I needed that” feel when stretching the penis behind the ligaments. I guess this is also a part of the famous newbie routine, but many folks probably start neglecting that after a while. There aren’t many ways to work the penis behind the ligaments. At least, if not work, then massage it and keep it from turtling.

Originally Posted by marky777
If anybody tries this, may I suggest they take 3 erect girth measurements before they start:
Base, mid-shaft and below glans
- And report the results here.

I had a pig pause of PE, like 6 months and now I started again of course I started with the newbie routine to get my unit back in shape.
I was doing a lot of advance PE exercises but 6 moths a loot of time so to be sure I can manage it all ill go trough it one more time. Ill definitely try out this exercises and ill post my measurements before!


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

I can’t believe I hadn’t seen this thread before. This is brilliant!!!

Honestly, I don’t think I was able to find my BC until tonight trying this. I knew I was missing it, just able to clench the PC, but this helped.

Thank you Marky777 and Luka89 for bumping this thread!


(12/5/2008) BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.75" BSFL: 8.1" FL: 5" FG 4.25"||New Goal: NBPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Technique: 95% Wet Jelqing, 5% Low Vacuum Pumping

Photos Journal

I am also surprised that I am just finding this thread now. I have only done kegel stretches for two days so far, but they feel great! I am glad to have something to include with my kegel exercises.

Can anyone confirm whether or not they have gained base girth from this?


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

I think it’s a good workout, but mostly for energizing the tissues behind the ligaments, those tissues that you cannot reach through jelquing or stretching.

Originally Posted by man-of-10

Can anyone confirm whether or not they have gained base girth from this?

What I have found is that the base girth improvement is only temporary. Whenever I stopped, it went back. However if you do it for a year, it probably stretches it, so that the baseline starting position is thicker. But it’s not like “normal” gains. Certainly in the beginning, it’s like pumping up a muscle by doing a strenuous workout, except that the pumping up happens about 5-6 days after you start doing this exercise. Doing too much actually lowers my EQ temporarily. But if I give it a rest, it always bounces back to rock hard.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Guys. Anyone reading this thread, should also check out this one: Kegel - the secret revealed

It’s a tough read, but it helps give a fuller picture :)

Please come back with your comments. I am especially interested in hearing about rapid base girth changes.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Ohh I originally got into PE via a video and the guy said to do this Exercise I will try them again.

Originally Posted by marky777
Guys. Anyone reading this thread, should also check out this one: Kegel - the secret revealed

It’s a tough read, but it helps give a fuller picture :)

Please come back with your comments. I am especially interested in hearing about rapid base girth changes.

My Base girth is 1/4 inch thinner than middle. So if it works for anyone it should work for me. But the thread maker talks about EQ in the girth. That’s just the quality of the erection and my base is already rock hard I just want to gain EG their. Is it suggested that doing these exercises adds EG at the base?

Originally Posted by marky777
BigBear - This exercise, does not add permanent base girth. It causes a swelling perhaps due to a re-arrangement of the blood supply and/or drainage to the penis. Of course this may become cemented over time, I don’t know. I suppose it’s a bit like a pumper having a bigger dick after a vacuum session. Also, if you are young, you may not get such a boost, because you may already be getting 100% in all areas.

I am only doing Jelqing, Kegel stretches and fowfers now. I warm up first. I am too lazy to use hot flannels etc. So I just edge. I am not recommending this, I merely added it as part of my report.

You are correct, but unfortunately the weak link is the glans. Because the only place you can really grab your dick for an upward stretch is the head, you need to really know what you are doing, if you want to keep upping the tension. After a very short time, you will be practically ripping your head off if you try to keep up with your BC pulling power, because as you say, the BC strength grows very quickly with this exercise. I got damage doing this partly because I tried it erect. There was too much spare blood in the glans, and I burst a few little blood vessels! For this reason, I wonder if this thread should be moved to the members only section??

Oh okay this answered my question. I’m 20 I was under the impression this was a way to add good base girth. I probably will still do these exercises simply because they are better than normal kegels.

Originally Posted by Audacia

My Base girth is 1/4 inch thinner than middle. So if it works for anyone it should work for me. But the thread maker talks about EQ in the girth. That’s just the quality of the erection and my base is already rock hard I just want to gain EG their. Is it suggested that doing these exercises adds EG at the base?

Yes. That is the first thing I noticed. But as I said, it was not permanent, at least not at the beginning. I have moved on since starting this thread. I have stopped all length work and am only doing girth work, so although I am thicker all over, I can’t really say which exercise did what. I will be very interested to hear how you get on. If it expands your base, you will notice very quickly.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Hi everybody, it seemes to be a great thread, thanks for that. Could one of you tell us what would be the best routine with this technique in the purpose to get a better ejaculation control?


***Pas de vrais résultats depuis 2011*** NBPEL:15 cm (17cm BPEL) MEG:11,5 cm FIRST GOALS:18 cm X 13 cm

BPEL : bone pressed erect length / NBPEL : non bone pressed erect length / BPFSL : bone pressed flacid streched length / NBFSL : non bone pressed flacid streched length

Originally Posted by marky777
This exercise should feel good. The upwards stretch often gives me a nice “I needed that” stretched feeling in the bulb of my cock - this is the buried part under the perineum.

Now do some kegels. If you are not pulling too hard, your fist should bob up and down. If it does not, then it means your LOT index means you can not usefully do this exercise, so please STOP.

I do kegels for years now but I’m not happy with their strenght, even if I can hold them for 90 seconds my BC aren’t enouth strong to really succed in doing dry orgasms. That’s why I’m interested abouth this thread and ask about your advices 3 years after the last post of marky777.

What I just did is 20 X 30 second with 15 seconds of helishakes between them, but i needed to pull very slowly if I wanted to notice if I was really able to “bob” my willy or my fist. Not easy at all. Each time I see it going down when I begin to kegel but I don’t always notice it returning upper when I release the hold. But I can see it if I pull..more slowly…

What could be this feeling when you say “The upwards stretch often gives me a nice “I needed that” stretched feeling in the bulb of my cock”? I didn’t really notice something like that for this first day of new kegel exercises, I don’t see what you meant.


***Pas de vrais résultats depuis 2011*** NBPEL:15 cm (17cm BPEL) MEG:11,5 cm FIRST GOALS:18 cm X 13 cm

BPEL : bone pressed erect length / NBPEL : non bone pressed erect length / BPFSL : bone pressed flacid streched length / NBFSL : non bone pressed flacid streched length

I do this while I’m fulcrum hanging.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.