My observations so far...
These are just some observations I have made while PE’ing. Hopefully they’ll help someone or at the very least give you something to kill a few minutes of your time reading.
For the record I’ve been doing the newbie routine for about three months or so. I’ve made two additions to it the first being a straight out V-stretch and a minute of my own two-hand jelqs. My whole routine takes about 20 minutes including warming up and warming down.
- Girth before length. I actually gained girth first, then lost it and gained length. Recently I’ve been gaining girth again and length has been stagnant so it’ll be interesting to see if I have another gain in length soon. Maybe due to the composition of my penis I need to increase the girth to gain length.
- Less is more. I’ve PE’ed before with minimal results. This time I decided to go easier on the stretching and this seems to have helped significantly. Maybe I found my niche or maybe tons of force really isn’t necessary.
- Warm-ups AND warm-downs are important, but you already know that right? ;)
- BPEL isn’t necessarily the best way to measure. Due to my build and penis shape, I found measuring from the crease where my body and shaft meet along the top of the shaft with a measuring tape to be the best method for me.
- It is easier for me to do stretches with my penis shaft dry.
If I think of more I’ll post them.