Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Girlfriend said those lovely words...

Congrats bro, that’s awesome!


August 2015 - BPEL 6" EG 5.25" BPFL 3.5" FG 4.25"

1st Goal - BPEL 7.5" EG 6.25" BPFL 4.5" FG 5.25"

Thank Mr White.

It still feels fuller this morning. I probably should write the results down so I can keep track.

Always remember what worked and what didn’t. That’s the hardest part in PE.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Hey guys going to attempt to do this PE exercise for the first time but before I do gota ask .. Do I do this exercise like in the Plumped Bend Video? The only difference being is that I bend not just below the glands but the middle and above the base also.? Thanks

So Mr Bill10,

What are you best method for length gains and best method for girth gains?

Xbone89,

I have been PEing for years but never really consistently, so I am probably not the best to ask.

I think the penis is a lot softer when you bend and you make a bubble poking out as you bend it over itself using trapped blood.

I have found it make your veins look bigger which is also good.

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
So Mr Bill10,

What are you best method for length gains and best method for girth gains?

I am a manual guy. Stretches for length and dry jelqs for girth which are awesome and very intense. That is my opinion.Hanging may be more appropriate for length but I have never tried it and don’t intend to. Pumping should give length and mostly girth. I may try it in the future, if my wife gets used to my new size. She doesn’t want more for now.So I am maintaining current gains.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

OK, it’s been about 2 weeks of manual stretching at all different angles for 30 second holds. Orange bends most days and a pump every second day. I tried the dry Jelq but I was too keen and ended up with red spots on by head. I also got a bruise from an over intense orange bend. I also read a book that said PE takes time and expect at least 4 months for anything dramatic to happen. Using the ruler on the side of the pump I would end a pump session on 17.5cm. Yesterday I was on 17.6 or 17.7cm. So one or 2mm gain. So fingers crossed that should mean 2-4mm per month or 8-16mm after 4 months. My penis always seems to be warn to hot, so I am hoping that is a sign of growth. I can’t find my tape measure! My girth started at 13cm.

So started 6.9 x 5.1 inches. I want 20.3cm x 15.cm or 8 x 6 inches.

So it is going to take a minimum of 8 months, unless the growth accelerates as I am able to apply more pressure as my penis gets used to it?

Shaun

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby

So it is going to take a minimum of 8 months, unless the growth accelerates as I am able to apply more pressure as my penis gets used to it?

Growth usually slows down with time; early ‘newbie’ gains come quickly. To gain an inch of length and an inch of girth in 8 months would be an extraordinarily fast rate of gain for anyone.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
OK, it’s been about 2 weeks of manual stretching at all different angles for 30 second holds. Orange bends most days and a pump every second day. I tried the dry Jelq but I was too keen and ended up with red spots on by head. I also got a bruise from an over intense orange bend. I also read a book that said PE takes time and expect at least 4 months for anything dramatic to happen. Using the ruler on the side of the pump I would end a pump session on 17.5cm. Yesterday I was on 17.6 or 17.7cm. So one or 2mm gain. So fingers crossed that should mean 2-4mm per month or 8-16mm after 4 months. My penis always seems to be warn to hot, so I am hoping that is a sign of growth. I can’t find my tape measure! My girth started at 13cm.

So started 6.9 x 5.1 inches. I want 20.3cm x 15.cm or 8 x 6 inches.

So it is going to take a minimum of 8 months, unless the growth accelerates as I am able to apply more pressure as my penis gets used to it?

Shaun

This is certainly more of a marathon endeavor than a sprint. I think you’d do well to set a timeline of two years to get to 8x6.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I agree with Titleist.

Firegoat is also right. All my gains were newbie gains in a 6-7 months time.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I think I am going to end up with some strong hands as a result of this.

I managed to get to 179mm in the pump, but haven’t been able to repeat it with 178 yesterday. I got to 135mm girth, so up 5 but it was after a pump, so I need to remeasure today.

Interesting that you say bellow 2 years, which is fine, however the survey results indicated that people gain an inch in 3 months. I think 2 years is more realistic, given my current progress. In any case I’m having fun. And a 10min stretch at work breaks up the day and allows me to focus in something I enjoy!

I think a lot of newbie gains are really just improved EQ. Now that is not always the case but probably in part what they are seeing in growth.


Current 5.5 NBPEL x 5.75 Base EG - 5.25 MSEG 7" BPSFL

Short Term Goal 6 NBPEL x 6 MPEG

Long Term Goal 8 NBPEL x 7 MPEG (why not dream BIG?)

I measure in the pump, so hopefully the same each time.

Originally Posted by HardHarry
I think a lot of newbie gains are really just improved EQ. Now that is not always the case but probably in part what they are seeing in growth.

Perhaps it’s true. Even so, your dick is bigger, even if the extra size was always there.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.