Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Girlfriend said those lovely words...

Upside of shaft towards ceiling, shaft bent left /right. You could of course twist 90 degrees first and then bend up and down, but sideways is sideways.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Upside of shaft towards ceiling, shaft bent left /right. You could of course twist 90 degrees first and then bend up and down, but sideways is sideways.

That’s true, but you can twist to the left or right with the side of the penis towards the ceiling and the upperside towards the body, what do you guys prefer?

It usually ends up rotated 45 degrees or so.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

When bending to the left or right, do you guys bend your glans down to the ground or upwards to the body? Still don’t get it..sorry

If you bend sideways then the glans goes sideways too.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

I wouldn’t expect it to matter much. You should think about how your bend relates to the axis of your shaft, not to the rest of your body. Especially if you’re clamping and fixing it at the base, it shouldn’t matter how the bend relates to your pelvis.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Originally Posted by vkn1
I agree. I think this exercise really needs a video.

+1 :)
Anyone?

Doctor Hose, you explained very well, but I’m nut trust my English. Some primitive drawing will be very very helpful :) . Please please please


Starting measures (1/1/2008): BPFL 4.50'', FG 4.50'', BPEL 6.25'', EG 5.25'' and so on .. :)

```````````````` 01/27/2009 : BPFL 5.70'', FG 5.10'', BPEL 6.90'', EG 5.60''

I’m from the UK I’m really happy mate and I would ask for your advice , how should I start I’m quiet small 6”X5 and I would like to gain an inch and a half for each length ad girth.

How is this different from a plumped bend again?


Starting 1-14-09 NBPEL 5.75' EG 5', trying to feel snug in my girlfriend wish me luck!

Originally Posted by yannitbf
I’m from the UK I’m really happy mate and I would ask for your advice , how should I start I’m quiet small 6”X5 and I would like to gain an inch and a half for each length ad girth.

That is not quite small my friend! You have a good size and a great starting point


Starting 10/08 - 7.125" EL x 4.5" MSEG

As of 12/08- 7.5" EL x 4.75" MSEG

As of 1/19/08 - 7.75" bpel(previous 7.5" was due to inaccurate ruler) x 4.875" MSEG

Originally Posted by TupacLives
How is this different from a plumped bend again?


That’s what it is, in essence, a plumped bend. No difference I guess.

I don’t think a video is required, they are pretty straight foward. Get a semi erection. The % isn’t important but how it feels is. It needs to be loose and bendable like paper, and not hard and stiff like cardboard. When you bend cardboard, it folds. You don’t want that. But at the same time it needs to be erect enough to have some internal pressure when you bend it. The more erect, without it folding the more pressure.

Clamping with one hand (and kegelling blood into the penis if you need to), bend the penis with the other. Bend the penis over your hand. If you are doing it right, you will feel pressure build up inside putting stresses (like a stretch) on the tunica. Quite intense too. When I clamp with left hand, I bend to the left. When I clamp with right hand, bend to the right. I don’t bend up anymore because I already have an upward curve. Bending downwards can be done, while clamping with either hand. Basically you are just clamping with one hand, and bending the penis, up down left or right like a joystick.

Feel is everything because if aren’t erect enough you won’t feel anything. If you are too erect, it will fold in places (bad). While bending downwards, you should be able start at the base and roll the bend towards the glans like an incoming wave on a beach. Someone else had a good analogy but I can’t remember what it was. And if you want to make it more intense, kegelling will add more internal pressure. Holding the kegel through the entire bend is like maximum pressure.

That’s what they are to me, but again it’s about feel. Someone else could do them differently and still feel the same benefits.

Originally Posted by CubanB
That’s what it is, in essence, a plumped bend. No difference I guess.

I don’t think a video is required, they are pretty straight foward. Get a semi erection. The % isn’t important but how it feels is. It needs to be loose and bendable like paper, and not hard and stiff like cardboard. When you bend cardboard, it folds. You don’t want that. But at the same time it needs to be erect enough to have some internal pressure when you bend it. The more erect, without it folding the more pressure.

Clamping with one hand (and kegelling blood into the penis if you need to), bend the penis with the other. Bend the penis over your hand. If you are doing it right, you will feel pressure build up inside putting stresses (like a stretch) on the tunica. Quite intense too. When I clamp with left hand, I bend to the left. When I clamp with right hand, bend to the right. I don’t bend up anymore because I already have an upward curve. Bending downwards can be done, while clamping with either hand. Basically you are just clamping with one hand, and bending the penis, up down left or right like a joystick.

Feel is everything because if aren’t erect enough you won’t feel anything. If you are too erect, it will fold in places (bad). While bending downwards, you should be able start at the base and roll the bend towards the glans like an incoming wave on a beach. Someone else had a good analogy but I can’t remember what it was. And if you want to make it more intense, kegelling will add more internal pressure. Holding the kegel through the entire bend is like maximum pressure.

That’s what they are to me, but again it’s about feel. Someone else could do them differently and still feel the same benefits.

That’s a great description of the exercise, Cuban. Would you attribute these to your impressive gains in your first 4 months of PE? Or did you wait until after that period to incorporate them? I’m pretty much past the newbie stage and I’m thinking about adding these, especially considering all the claims of gaining super fast.. And it makes sense when you look at the exercise logically. It’s a really efficient exercise. Anyways, I already started pumping so perhaps I’ll see how that goes for a few weeks first.

Peace

I’ve been doing them since month 2 but I don’t do many. 2 x 10 seconds for each direction (left right and downwards) twice a week. I don’t bend upwards anymore since I have upward curve and don’t want to make it bigger. I think they would help because they give a unique exercise compared to jelqs or stretching. I think most of my gains come from stretching, but it’s probably also combination of everything. When I do the O bends, to the side I feel like a cord is being streching inside the penis. When I bend downwards first and then start from bending the base, to the midshaft and then the glans like the wave of the ocean I feel the midshaft gets a good expansion. I agree they are very effecient. I approach these like jelqs, only doing a small amount to preserve girth and try and aid in length gains since it’s said they help in both. If you were going for all out girth, you’d want to do alot more obviously. Maybe 5-10 mins holding for 30 seconds. Keeping on eye on PI’s to avoid overtraining.

Originally Posted by CubanB
Clamping with one hand (and kegelling blood into the penis if you need to), bend the penis with the other. Bend the penis over your hand. If you are doing it right, you will feel pressure build up inside putting stresses (like a stretch) on the tunica. Quite intense too. When I clamp with left hand, I bend to the left. When I clamp with right hand, bend to the right. I don’t bend up anymore because I already have an upward curve. Bending downwards can be done, while clamping with either hand. Basically you are just clamping with one hand, and bending the penis, up down left or right like a joystick.

So when you are clamping with your hand you are clamping between your thumb and pointer? Also if that is the case is you palm more or less facing your testicles?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.