My first clamping experience - observations
I’ve been jelqing (with the occasional stretch) over the past 2 or 3 months, and have decided to move into clamping to focus on girth. And just wanted to share my observations in hope that, if anything was wrong, somebody will tell me.
I use a hose clamp (can’t get a hold of cableclamps around here), with a thin cloth wrap (think tshirt cloth) around the bass to avoid pinching. It lasted about 8 minutes.
The first 3 minutes were seemingly uneventful. I didn’t want to screw it too tight, as I was worried I’d fuck it up. But I noticed it wasn’t turning this “dark purple” colour that most people seem to say it should be. So I assumed it wasn’t tight enough, and I tightened it again until it seemed tight enough and I began to notice changes.
- I noticed the darker red colour is a more gradual appearance than I initially thought. I expected it to turn a different colour straight away. But it’s reasonably gradual (2 mins or something) Does the same thing happen to others?
- My cock was a bit cold. Not freezing. But it wasn’t warm. Is that bad?
- I kegel squeezed repeatedly for most of the way through it. Is that right?
- I didn’t warm up or warm down. I’ve read about people who have gained without having to warm up. And I can’t really be arsed warming up, especially if it makes no difference with clamping. Is that okay?
- My veins were really prominent after a while. Like almost intimidating looking, haha. They were much more visible and blue, and when I rad my finger lightly over the shaft I could feel the hardness of the veins. Is that right?
- I’ve read about some cases when the penis can temporarily grow up to 1/4 - 1/2” in girth after clamping. However, after I measured, I was only about 0.5”ish bigger. Although, I was only in full dark-red-throb-clamp mode for a few minutes, plus I only did 1 set. Is that why I didn’t see much change?
- If it takes a few minutes to get into the full clamp blood blockage, how long should I stay in this dark-red-throb-clamp state for?
I’ve been doing my research on clamping lately, but I’m not entirely in the know when it comes to the clamping consensus facts. So any observations on my experience vs consensus will be beneficial to me, to learn from any mistakes I may have made. Thanks!