Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Elist Implant Experience

Originally Posted by Paoloscorza
I feel violated as a man from the people in this forum .
you want only said that the jelq and science that the jelq and great that all and junk ?
no one can give an opinion ?
There is only your voice ?
I said my opinion on this intervention , on which the doctor has used silicone not compatible with the human body , while other doctors use compatible material without rejection .
I feel sorry to have to do with fascists who offend anyone who says something is not to their taste .
I give information if you are able smentitemi and talk to many people Grande unlike banned those who do not say what you want
that ugly world

Nobody is a fascist mate. Say what you want to say just behave please Don’t call people fascists. Do you know them personaly? Come on.

As you are saying your opinion, we are saying ours. That’s it.

If anyone wants to do surgery he can do surgery. Nobody can say to nobody what to do. But since opinions are being asked, one must give his opinion. What HE would do. Other than that, everybody is free to do as they please.

It just happens many members to have the same opinion about surgery. That doesn’t mean there aren’t good surgeons about this matters. I personaly never said that there aren’t good surgeons.

I only stated that I wouldn’t go under surgery for this kind of matter. I wouldn’t go under surgery for any kind of matter as long as I could avoid it. Even surgents, I believe will tell you surgery is surgery. You never know the outcome, even if the doc has the best intentions and I believe they do. No certified doc wants to cripplr the patient, but I believe there are risks in a surgery every single time.

So if I can avoid surgery for making my penis bigger by doing PE which , I don’t know about others but it worked for me, I would go for that hands down. My opinion. Doesn’t have to agree. It is not like the ultimate truth or something.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

To txhog: (or anyone else)

Thanks for the detailed insight. I’m 24 years old and was thinking about getting this procedure done. I’ve never had a problem with girls and none have ever said they were unsatisfied. Erect I’m about 5.5” in length and 5” in girth.

I’m a little confused why there was an opening near the glans. Was it a part of the procedure to make an incision at that location, or was it a complication? I’ve seen some positive reviews, but also negative reviews. I don’t know about the success rate (because everywhere I see 95%), or if Dr. Elist is just providing fake statistics. Do you think you were just one of the people who had a rare complication, or do you think this is happening to the majority of the people undergoing the procedure? Sorry if these questions are too personal, I’m just trying to come to a decision. And if it was so unsuccessful is it legal for the government to keep his 510k approval? Thank you.

txhog hasn’t been around for a while, so you might not get an answer to your questions. If you read his earlier answers to other people though, I think you’ll find them.

You already have really good girth, so it’s kind of surprising that you’d even be considering the operation.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

To: Memento

Thanks. I will check out the earlier replies. I’d be in it more for the length than the girth. I think I’d give it a shot if it got FDA approval. But now that I’m looking around this website I see everyone getting gains from natural PE. Might give that a shot

No surgery is always better than natural. Oh yes I can be sarcastic. Now if you’re waiting for FDA approval for his procedure I hope you’re really young, like age 5, and you may have a shot of it getting approved.

Originally Posted by Onedance16
To: Memento

Thanks. I will check out the earlier replies. I’d be in it more for the length than the girth. I think I’d give it a shot if it got FDA approval. But now that I’m looking around this website I see everyone getting gains from natural PE. Might give that a shot

I strongly discourage anyone from getting their penis cut on with surgical instruments unless it’s an emergency or necessary for biological function. Search through the forums, Onedance, and give natural PE a chance.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by Onedance16
To txhog: (or anyone else)

Thanks for the detailed insight. I’m 24 years old and was thinking about getting this procedure done. I’ve never had a problem with girls and none have ever said they were unsatisfied. Erect I’m about 5.5” in length and 5” in girth.

I’m a little confused why there was an opening near the glans. Was it a part of the procedure to make an incision at that location, or was it a complication? I’ve seen some positive reviews, but also negative reviews. I don’t know about the success rate (because everywhere I see 95%), or if Dr. Elist is just providing fake statistics. Do you think you were just one of the people who had a rare complication, or do you think this is happening to the majority of the people undergoing the procedure? Sorry if these questions are too personal, I’m just trying to come to a decision. And if it was so unsuccessful is it legal for the government to keep his 510k approval? Thank you.

Ondance, you have good girth, man. I wouldn’t do recommend anything to risk messing yourself up. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

To answer your question, the opening near the glans was from the edge or corner of the implant. There was no incision made there, the implant was just coming through my skin.

Also, the “research” company who validates the success rates of the implant is owned and operated by Dr. Elist and his son. Slight conflict of interest there to say the least. But you can draw your own conclusions.

I absolutely do not think I am one of the “rare” people who have had complications. There are many, many more men out there who have as well. The “article” in GQ was more than likely paid for by Dr. Elist and is in no way impartial journalism.

I just had my implant done today from elist

Any questions ask away

I had the surgery done

Are you in pain? Did you lose length ? Girth gains?

Originally Posted by Crenshaw77
I just had my implant done today from elist
Any questions ask away

The important questions will be what happens in the next several weeks with your recovery. Good luck.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by Crenshaw77
I had the surgery done

Please consider posting a picture based log of your experience in a new thread with before after and recovery pictures.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Crenshaw77
I just had my implant done today from elist
Any questions ask away

I just had surgery done on my penis 10 minutes ago and I thought I would run right here and tell everyone how great it is!Need I say more?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
I just had surgery done on my penis 10 minutes ago and I thought I would run right here and tell everyone how great it is!Need I say more?

Jimmy…….


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Crenshaw77
I just had my implant done today from elist
Any questions ask away

What’s to ask?

You tell us.

Start a thread if you like.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.