Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My dick is getting bigger

Originally Posted by Mick
Tried that… don’t think it’s for me. One, I already do like two hours, and I can’t really afford to go longer than that… two hours is a pretty significant amount of time as it is. Two, with less intensity it’s much harder to keep an erection the whole time cause the clamp doesn’t do all the work for you, so you gotta make a huge effort to keep the erection level up, which I find difficult.

Any suggestions, or just not for me you think?

The problem with really high intensity (other than possible injury) is it will really kick in the toughening reaction. Once that begins to happen, it becomes much more difficult because higher and higher forces are needed which in turn increase toughening.

Those that have made LONG TERM gains, have always found their “sweet spot” which is just enough force to get progress moving, and no more. THEN you try increasing time before increasing force, and just add “little bits” of increased force only when necessary. This helps prolong the gains you can make before a decon is needed.

For the guys I have studied that have made massive long term gains, its finding that sweet spot, then fairly regular decon breaks to reverse that “tissue momentum” and RESET the force “clock”.

I get what you guys are saying about no days off, but some of you may have pushed the force up too fast to quickly, and if you find you are stalled no matter what you do, it may be time for a significant decon to “reset”. I suggest if you do try that, when you begin again, just try to find the least force that will work and don’t increase it until increased time proves useless.

Sparkyx. We know you are a student of penis enlargement. But would you agree or not agree that even with spending more time on a routine, upping the intensity is necessary to see gains. I tend to be more in Mick’s and Mr. T’s camp. We have got to up the intensity within safe parameters to see gains is what I think. I think you have got to feel that fatiqued feeling in your unit and occasional pings of mild discomfort after a good workout. What do you say?

Who on this website has pointed to intensity toughing up your unit? Seems that moderate intensity and consistency is what gaining is all about. Am I wrong in your opinion?

Can anyone tell me how to do Ulis and HOrse squeezes?

I would like to do them periodically throughout the day to keep it plump.

I have to agree that increasing the intensity seems to increase my confidence that I will start growing.

Originally Posted by thinktank
Sparkyx. We know you are a student of penis enlargement. But would you agree or not agree that even with spending more time on a routine, upping the intensity is necessary to see gains. I tend to be more in Mick’s and Mr. T’s camp. We have got to up the intensity within safe parameters to see gains is what I think. I think you have got to feel that fatigued feeling in your unit and occasional pings of mild discomfort after a good workout. What do you say?

Who on this website has pointed to intensity toughing up your unit? Seems that moderate intensity and consistency is what gaining is all about. Am I wrong in your opinion?

I think you have to do whatever WORKS FOR YOU! Some guys seem to be able to get gains with modest forces and times, and others wouldn’t get any gains with that low of stress. SO, really I advocate the lowest forces and time THAT GETS THE SUCKER GROWING! So, if you find you have to use fairly high forces, then what is the options? Not much.

I’m just saying, try to use a low as you can get away with, and when you find you have to back your car over it to get enough force, it might be time to decon and try and bring those forces down a bit.

On the other side of the force fence, some guys very easily over train, and really have to start at ridiculously low stress levels or have no hope in hell to see gains. There seems to be a HUGE variation in what works for guys. The problem comes in when PE is approached like Religion…where you say “we’re right and all the rest of you are going to hell” :) That leads to nothing but worthless arguments. When we accept that there is a really wide range that CAN work, it boils down to finding, as quickly as possible what DOES WORK…FOR YOU!

So for you guys using a lot of force, just try and milk as much gains as you can from the lower levels before you start moving up, and then try and add the smallest possible increase that will work.

I didn’t mention this before, but I periodically do uli’s throughout the day. Especially every morning before I go to class. I always do my PE at night, so I think it is important to plump it up in the morning so my dick doesn’t get the chance to contract from the hard work I put in the night before. Ever since I have been doing the uli’s in the morning I have been seeing some big differences, and I only have been doing my “morning PE maintenance” for two weeks.

That’s the secret to gaining. Don’t give it a chance to contract, but you have to be careful to not overwork it either because you still need to be healing from the minor damage from your last session.
There is a fine line between training it and maintaining it though. You need to be aware of how hard you squeeze during the maintenance, because don’t forget you need to beat the shit out of your dick later in the day.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Mr. T
I didn’t mention this before, but I periodically do uli’s throughout the day. Especially every morning before I go to class. I always do my PE at night, so I think it is important to plump it up in the morning so my dick doesn’t get the chance to contract from the hard work I put in the night before. Ever since I have been doing the uli’s in the morning I have been seeing some big differences, and I only have been doing my “morning PE maintenance” for two weeks.

That’s the secret to gaining. Don’t give it a chance to contract, but you have to be careful to not overwork it either because you still need to be healing from the minor damage from your last session.
There is a fine line between training it and maintaining it though. You need to be aware of how hard you squeeze during the maintenance, because don’t forget you need to beat the shit out of your dick later in the day.

Do you get contraction after a workout, or do you stay pretty fluffed out most of the day?

Mr. T,

How do you do your Uli’s exactly? I have also decided to recently quit rest days altogether. I’ve just read here about too many people that are having this fabulous success by PE’ing everyday with out the rest days. It’s just basic logic: If it’s working for a lot of people, won’t it work for me?

I also love your idea of using pre-cut measured tape at your beginning girth level to make sure you expand beyond that while you PE. It is a mental game and that truly does demonstrate it right before your very eyes that “Yes, it’s getting bigger! Just look!”

What is your current EG at, by the way?

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Do you get contraction after a workout, or do you stay pretty fluffed out most of the day?

In all honesty, I am not to sure, but I think I stay fluffed/puffed for about 12-18 hours. I used to contract right after a workout when the duration and intensity of my sessions were less.
Like you said before, you think duration is more important, and I have to agree because I haven’t really changed my intensity levels during clamping. The only thing I changed was longer sets, but I did add uli’s to the mix.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by vagabund
Mr. T,

How do you do your Uli’s exactly? I have also decided to recently quit rest days altogether. I’ve just read here about too many people that are having this fabulous success by PE’ing everyday with out the rest days. It’s just basic logic: If it’s working for a lot of people, won’t it work for me?

I also love your idea of using pre-cut measured tape at your beginning girth level to make sure you expand beyond that while you PE. It is a mental game and that truly does demonstrate it right before your very eyes that “Yes, it’s getting bigger! Just look!”

What is your current EG at, by the way?

I’m glad you like the pre-cut measured tape, because it does support and motivate me tremendously; and helps me keep tabs on gains/possible losses. The way I do uli’s is I just grab as low as I can at the base with initially a lighter-grip. I then begin to kegel blood into my penis, and as more blood builds up the harder I grip. I do this until I am fully expanded. It helps to be very horny while doing this as well for more expansion. Good luck.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Mr. T
In all honesty, I am not to sure, but I think I stay fluffed/puffed for about 12-18 hours. I used to contract right after a workout when the duration and intensity of my sessions were less.
Like you said before, you think duration is more important, and I have to agree because I haven’t really changed my intensity levels during clamping. The only thing I changed was longer sets, but I did add uli’s to the mix.

Do you get much edema or is it very hard erection as opposed to a spongy one due to lymph, donut etc?

Originally Posted by sparkyx

Do you get much edema or is it very hard erection as opposed to a spongy one due to lymph, donut etc?

Or is it a mixture of both? Because that’s kind of what I get.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Lets discuss erections from workouts with upped intensity. I can tell I get some lymph buildup in my unit. However getting a hard on after a good work out produces a very hard and steel like erection the more I stroke it. Is this the norm?

Also, I, like Mr. T, find that my flaccid hang is great and much longer and not turtling when I have a good work out and when i do supplemental exercises on bathroom breaks at work in my private bathroom. The more intense workouts are great for flaccid length and flaccid size. A dick that doesnt turtle is a sign of gains to me. Am I wrong?

My overall erections are harder from these more intense workouts. Do you see any flaws in my results or assumed conclusions. Thanks to all the guys on this thread for any input.

Originally Posted by thinktank
Lets discuss erections from workouts with upped intensity. I can tell I get some lymph buildup in my unit. However getting a hard on after a good work out produces a very hard and steel like erection the more I stroke it. Is this the norm?


I think if you get the workout “right” it fatigues the smooth muscle so that it relaxes even more, which results in the “super hard” wood. I think this is a great indicator of nailing it.

Originally Posted by thinktank
Also, I, like Mr. T, find that my flaccid hang is great and much longer and not turtling when I have a good work out and when i do supplemental exercises on bathroom breaks at work in my private bathroom. The more intense workouts are great for flaccid length and flaccid size. A dick that doesnt turtle is a sign of gains to me. Am I wrong?


Also indicators of what I call SRR (Super Relaxation Response) of the smooth muscle, which I believe is a critical indicator of “nailing it”.

Originally Posted by thinktank
My overall erections are harder from these more intense workouts. Do you see any flaws in my results or assumed conclusions. Thanks to all the guys on this thread for any input.

I think the SRR is a key to indicate your workouts are right in the “zone”. When the smooth muscle “super relaxes” you get super hardness, heavy and full flaccids. The curiosity is that what might cause SRR in one guy, might cause turtling in another. The trick is to find the workout that gives you that SRR.

I think if you could keep that SRR daily, you would either be growing or damn close to growing. It might then just be a matter of slight adjustments of frequency and rest.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Do you get much edema or is it very hard erection as opposed to a spongy one due to lymph, donut etc?

I actually tried to distinguish if it was hard, spongy, sort of hard and sort of spongy, but it just seems like it always did. So I have to say that I have noticed no edema what so ever.
I’ll examine it though and give my final answer later on tonight.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by thinktank
Lets discuss erections from workouts with upped intensity. I can tell I get some lymph buildup in my unit. However getting a hard on after a good work out produces a very hard and steel like erection the more I stroke it. Is this the norm?

Also, I, like Mr. T, find that my flaccid hang is great and much longer and not turtling when I have a good work out and when i do supplemental exercises on bathroom breaks at work in my private bathroom. The more intense workouts are great for flaccid length and flaccid size. A dick that doesnt turtle is a sign of gains to me. Am I wrong?

My overall erections are harder from these more intense workouts. Do you see any flaws in my results or assumed conclusions. Thanks to all the guys on this thread for any input.

My flaccid has been hanging strong lately. I was wearing some pants that I wear to the gym today at class and this cute little blond was blatantly staring at the shape of my cock through my pants.
It was hanging like 5 * 5 at the flaccid time, so I think she was impressed.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 AM.