Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Dick IS Big Enough

Congrats man, good luck with the music. Maybie write a song about pe? :O

Originally Posted by thecheebaman
Congrats man, good luck with the music. Maybie write a song about pe? :O

Heh Heh heh

I can call it “The Fucking Turtle Head Blues”.

v

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Cock
I have been laying low lately and have backed off bit on my PE because I have decided my dick is big enough and am not going to try to make it any bigger. I am already at the point with MRS V where I cannot go balls deep most of the time and she has changed her description of my cock in the last 4 months from “big” to “huge”. She cums like a racehorse when we fuck and unfortunately she wants sex just once a week instead of 3. (This is not a good thing for me). I think it is because she is much more satisfied lately.

I have put myself on a maintenance schedule of only jelqing in the shower for about 5 minutes each morning. I will still edge/balloon when MRS V is gone for a few hours just because I think it is fun and beneficial.

Since February 1st 2005 I went from 5.5 x 6.5 to 6.25 x 7.25. I have nice proturding veins now and I can fuck a lot longer than I used to. This is some pretty nice conditions for a 48 year old. Mrs V still does not know about my PE but she sure loves my cock! I get more head than ever nowadays. I am a happy camper.

If Mrs V ever left me and I was in the field again, I am confident my cock would satisty 98% of the females out there and the other 2% I would not have time for. Heh Heh Heh. I have lots of cool techniques also so I am very secure in my sexuality as well as my size. I ain’t afraid of no strange pussy! LOL

I want to thank all of you that have helped me to reach my goal. I will still be a lurking, posting member here but I will not be so dogmatic about gaining and tugging and grunting and squeezing. I am going to focus my energy on writing more songs and playing more guitar. I am also going into the pigeon racing season and that take a lot of time as well.

Cheers to you all. Do good things.

Your friend,

Vinni

Hey your (not-> ur) penis seems to be very thick and that is was I am mainly aiming at because I think my penis being at 7 inches bpel is good enough, but I am only 5 inches thick, I currently do 10 minutes of manual stretches all directions and around 300 Jelqs. You think this is good enough to gain some good quality girth or would you recommend another exercise.

Congrats! I would love to see some evidence of that though. It almost sounds unbelievable in only 4 months! What’s your secret? Bet you’re the luckiest guy in the world, enjoy your new toy!


Motivations: - The smile on your girlfriends face when she pulls it out - You never have to hear "DEEPER!" (and if you do...you can) - Getting to see a mouth stretched around your cock and 2 hands req to work it - All of your girlfriends girlfriends knowing your big - Knowing you're the biggest she's been with and she'll always remember you in her life - Watching pornos and being so unimpressed

Another satisfied customer here at Thunders!!


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by flygreg

Congrats! I would love to see some evidence of that though. It almost sounds unbelievable in only 4 months!

Have you followed what Vinnie has been up to? He’s been eating, sleeping, working and thinking PE. He’s even Zen-jelqed!


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

I think I owe my success to Jelqing twice daily for about 15 minutes. Do some ULI squeezes and Horse440s about every 5 minutes. Please note-I did this twice a day, EVERY day with no days off. I also edge/balloon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 1 hour with a cock ring on.

flygreg, You can check out my pics if you would like in the Members Pics area.

v

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Cock
I think I owe my success to Jelqing twice daily for about 15 minutes. Do some ULI squeezes and Horse440s about every 5 minutes. Please note-I did this twice a day, EVERY day with no days off. I also edge/balloon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 1 hour with a cock ring on.

Flygreg, You can check out my pics if you would like in the Members Pics area.

V

I can’t find them :(


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

@== VVC

:gulp:


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Vincent - You’re my girth inspiration. I’ve enjoyed your posts immensely and we have music in common, so keep posting. Congrats on your success.

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Cock
.

If Mrs V ever left me and I was in the field again, I am confident my cock would satisty 98% of the females out there and the other 2% I would not have time for. Heh Heh Heh. I have lots of cool techniques also so I am very secure in my sexuality as well as my size. I ain’t afraid of no strange pussy! LOL

What are some cool techniques you have?

For one, he claims to look like Danny DeVito, and has no issues about it. That’s pretty cool.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by seyz
What are some cool techniques you have?

Have you read this one? This is my favorite and her’s as well.
Give Her the Big O

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 PM.