My $3.00 homemade penimaster!
Here’s the ingredients for a 5 - 6 inch penis ( starting length ):
1) a cut 1/3 inch slice of 1-1/2”PVC pipe ( smooth out the edges )
2) 2 turnbuckles ( 3/16” x 5-1/2” , or longer ) with ringed-eye ends
3) 2 machine screws with bolts ( 1/2” x 3/16” )
4) a small strip of ace bandage or any soft cloth.
Here’s the recipe:
1) Melt 2 holes with a hot nail into the sides of the PVC pipe.
2) Attach one end of each turnbuckle into the PVC holes with the machine screws. Screw from inside the PVC to outside. You can secure the nuts permanently with epoxy applied to the outer side of the nuts- let dry for at least 6 hrs. DO NOT APPLY THE EPOXY TO YOUR BALLS! IT’S NOT THOSE NUTS! ;)
3) Tie an overhand knot with the bandage around your penis just behind the glans ( for those of you that have to look that up, that would be the HEAD OF YOUR DICK :D ). Make sure the knot is at the underside of the penis.
4) Take the dangling ends of the knot and run them through the far ends of the turnbuckles. Then bring the turnbuckle ends together tight by tying 2 overhand knots.
5) Turn the turnbuckles to stretch out the penis.
1) It is the ultimate in STEALTH! The turnbuckles run alongside the penis from the base and then converge to a point under and beyond the head of the penis. Therefore, it is practically invisible through clothing. Not only is the end under the penis, the V-shape of the entire structure makes it wearable even in blue jeans with the penis off into one pant leg.
2) The weight alone of the 2 turnbuckles pull the penis down.
3) No wrap is needed since only light pressure is used. There is no concern over impingement of the dorsal nerve by the bandage behind the glans since light pressure is used. I am using this as a supplement to hanging so that the microtears can heal in an elongated state, therefore, I don’t have to get too hung up on marathon times or heavy pulling pressure. The addition of a wrap ( such as Ace’s underwrap ) will allow for more lengthening pressure.
4) Unfortunately, there is no quick release for the knotted bandage/cloth tie but I’m not that concerned about using a new strip every time. The inconvenience is worth the multiple function that it does ( wrap, stabilize the far end of the structure, and attach the penis to the far end of the structure! What a trooper! )
5) I don’t think it gets any more inexpensive than this.
6) I do not have a digital camera yet, so no photos for now. But when I do, I will include a photo of my homemade hanger, made basically from 2 hollowed-out highlighter markers, therefore costing ZERO dollars to make.
I have been wearing this for an hour now and will keep you posted throughout the day, monitoring the color of the glans. I estimate the pulling pressure to be about half a pound.
Starting: 5 BPEL x 4.5 EG on 4/19/03
Latest: 6 BPEL x 5 EG on 2/17/04
Goal: 7 BPEL x 6 EG
Last edited by chickenchoker : 09-20-2003 at .