MUST READ! Newbies and Lurkers! How to make a great handle!
It has come to my attention that newbies are getting slack when creating handles. How many variations on “I want a bigger dick” or “I am/will be nine inches” can there possible be? There is nothing wrong with names like this at all, but eventually all the possible choices will be gone! In response to this I present 10 great ways of making a handle.
*SS4’s guide to newbies and lurkers for creating a good handle*
1) Select a letter from the alphabet. Capitalise it. Repeat it. Add a number from 1-9. Add your favourite PE exercise. (OK, DONT do this one)
2) Open a dictionary on a random page and stick your finger on it without looking. Voila, handle.
3) Use your AOL password as your handle. Don’t forget to email it to me with your screen name for verification.
4) Use the name of your favourite TV character. you can then include a picture of this character! Like bananaMan did for instance.
5) Just write 10 numbers in a random order. eg - 9742855071. Then people can affectionately refer to you as “big number guy”. Or simply use “Big Number Guy” as your handle! Alternatively, use your credit card number! Again, email to me with your expiry date for verification.
6) Go here:
And generate your very own star wars name!
7) You know when you were signing up your AOL/hotmail/other email account? Remember that screen name you really wanted, but was taken? Use it here!
8) Turn on the radio and the first word or few words that are spoken or sung will be your handle. I just did it and got “Shooting Star”. Not bad eh? You can use that one if you want, I’m not gonna charge you for it or anything. Just make a note in your sig that I am your creator and overall boss-type guy.
9)Take a word you like and reverse it. Examples - Green = Neerg. Corner = Renroc.
10) If you think i’m full of shit, “Gottagetto9” and “GonnaGain” are not taken yet…
Good Luck with your names!
Last edited by SS4Jelq : 03-05-2003 at .