Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Most guys have Average dicks, BS

Just like to point out that the title of this thread is a logical contradiction.

I must agree

If average is around 5.5”, this means that half the guys are smaller than 5.5 and half are larger. We would expect that half the guys we pass on the street to be above 5.5” erect length. In a normal, random (bell shaped) sample there should be about as many an inch shorter than 5.5” as there are guys that are an inch longer than 5.5”. In most cases “average” is mean average. My above statement would not necessarily be true if 5.5” is the median or the mode average. Statistics, statistics,statistics! MagnumXL

Median and mode are essentially meaningless when you have non-discrete data.

In a normal distribution, a very great number of samples will cluster around the mean (average). I don’t know the actual stats, but I would speculate that 50% are between, say, 5.5 and 6.5.

Man am I bad is statistics.

I’ve been confused since I started reading this thread. I usually assume that there is some sense and consistency in what I am reading, and then I try to understand. This time I have gotten nowhere, and I have given up trying to understand something that doesn’t even seem to make sense at all.

Will the original poster please explain me in plain English what he really means? I can only understand what is actually written, and not what the writer meant but did not write. For example, if you write “average is not average”. I’ll understand it as a logically absurd sentence, just as if you had written “my cat is not a cat”.

Please forgive my ranting. I do not intend to offend anyone, but right now I don’t see a less harsh way of writing this without losing clarity.

Originally Posted by MagnumXL
If average is around 5.5”, this means that half the guys are smaller than 5.5 and half are larger. We would expect that half the guys we pass on the street to be above 5.5” erect length. In a normal, random (bell shaped) sample there should be about as many an inch shorter than 5.5” as there are guys that are an inch longer than 5.5”. In most cases “average” is mean average. My above statement would not necessarily be true if 5.5” is the median or the mode average. Statistics, statistics,statistics! MagnumXL

:)

It is nice to see you around MagnumXL. I hope you will have time to give us an update on your gains and maybe share your current thoughts on this:

Punctuated PE Theory

I love statistics too.

Originally Posted by plustwo
Median and mode are essentially meaningless when you have non-discrete data.

In a normal distribution, a very great number of samples will cluster around the mean (average). I don’t know the actual stats, but I would speculate that 50% are between, say, 5.5 and 6.5.

Pre PE length

That is close to this bpel poll. However, only approximately 15% are below that range, whereas 35% are above it, since the mean is more than 6” midpoint of the 5.5 - 6.5 range.

Based on the resulting data you could find the degree of variance then take the square root of that and get the Standard Deviation. I would guess that a standard deviation in penis length is probably 1 inch or a little more so basically if the mean EL is 6 inches, then about 68%(1 STD) of men fall between 5 and 7 inches, 95%(2 STDs) fall between 4 and 8 inches, and 99%(3 STDs) fall between 3 and 9 inches.


Start(3-21-06) 7.25 NBEL 5.0 EG Now(5-25-06) 7.5 NBEL 5.1 EG,

8-20-06 Goal: 8.0 NBEL 5.3 EG, Ultimate Goal 9.0 NBEL 6 EG

Let’s all just accept that, as has been mentioned before in this thread, ThundersPlace is not representative of the population as a whole when it comes to penis size, so drawing an average from thundersplace and then concluding that the population as a whole is also proportional is a fallacy.

Whoever said the ‘vegetarians at a cattle convention’ nailed it, first.

Everybody is a critic and statistics professor too.

Ok maybe thunders is not the best sample, but what I really wanted to state is that if you add all the guys that are more than 7 and the ones that are less than 6 there are more or less the same numerically than the guys who are average.

Secjay I saw that too.

Julius is the man I fuckin love this dude.

Direct hit :rofl:


Start 12/1/06 _ _ _ _ 3 month 3/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 4 month 4/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 5 month 5/2/06

6.6 X 4.75 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.25 x 4.90 _ _ _ _ _ _ _7.5 x 4.90 BaseGirth: 5.25 _ _ _ _ 7.75 x 4.90 10 month 9/24/06: Still 7.75 X 4.90 ---- I have focused primarily on girth and have not gained a CM in months.

Journal Pictures

Originally Posted by JuliusCeasar
Ok maybe thunders is not the best sample, but what I really wanted to state is that if you add all the guys that are more than 7 and the ones that are less than 6 there are more or less the same numerically than the guys who are average.

I’ve heard you re-phrase this point at least 5 times so far.
Let’s assume this is true.
You have just proven nothing.

Your saying that the sum of the bigger penises PLUS the smaller penises is = to the average penis size.
Well, my friend, you have another reason why the average penis size is the average penis size.. And not an inch above or below.


Start 12/1/06 _ _ _ _ 3 month 3/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 4 month 4/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 5 month 5/2/06

6.6 X 4.75 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.25 x 4.90 _ _ _ _ _ _ _7.5 x 4.90 BaseGirth: 5.25 _ _ _ _ 7.75 x 4.90 10 month 9/24/06: Still 7.75 X 4.90 ---- I have focused primarily on girth and have not gained a CM in months.

Journal Pictures

The title of this thread is contradictary: average dick size is defined as the size most guys have. :) So there’s no way it’s BS.

Logical :D


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

Originally Posted by secjay
Just like to point out that the title of this thread is a logical contradiction.

Originally Posted by Fallacy911
Secjay I saw that too.

:)


Start 12/1/06 _ _ _ _ 3 month 3/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 4 month 4/2/06 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 5 month 5/2/06

6.6 X 4.75 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 7.25 x 4.90 _ _ _ _ _ _ _7.5 x 4.90 BaseGirth: 5.25 _ _ _ _ 7.75 x 4.90 10 month 9/24/06: Still 7.75 X 4.90 ---- I have focused primarily on girth and have not gained a CM in months.

Journal Pictures

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 PM.