Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Most girth gained

I gained .5 inches of girth. Took a couple of years though.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Has your routine been similar to that of Big Girtha’s?

(And I have read *a lot* of your posts and threads, I’m just having trouble recalling this morning)
(For that matter, it might help other members too.)

Haha, I do post a lot, don’t I?

In the end, it has been quite similar, but I did similar things for different reasons.


Last edited by LongVehicle : 04-03-2010 at .

Originally Posted by joey999
It’s a bit of myth that girth is harder to gain. I think girth is just as easy to gain, the trouble is you have to gain alot more overall volume for the penis to go up in girth than you do length. For example, take an average 6x5 penis. To add 1/4” of length, the penis have to grow in terms of over all volume by 0.5 cubic inches. Yet to increase the same penis by 1/4” in girth, you have to increase the entire volume by 1.3 cubic inches. So 2.5 times the growth is needed to get a 1/4” girth gain, than a 1/4” length gain. This is probably why your girth increases are at about half the rate of you length increases. That is actually pretty good going.


Thanks for breaking that down Joey. Throwing in volume messes up my calculations.

Maybe in a year I can come back to this thread and claim 1” girth gained. It seems like a long time but the difference from before will be huge.

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
I gained .5 inches of girth. Took a couple of years though.

This is typical of the growth rate I’ve experienced as well.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Since I’m in a math mood.

Gaining .5 inches in 24 months = roughly 0.02 inches gained a month.

That actually doesn’t seem that unpossible (: They key is sticking with it.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Since I’m in a math mood.

Gaining .5 inches in 24 months = roughly 0.02 inches gained a month.

That actually doesn’t seem that unpossible (: They key is sticking with it.

Way off. It’s 0.02083333… ;)

Putting this back into practical terms, that’s a measurable 1/16th gains every 3 months, or 1/8th every 6 months.

Putting the practical terms into metric, that’s a measurable 1 mm every 2 months.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Way off. It’s 0.02083333… ;)

Putting this back into practical terms, that’s a measurable 1/16th gains every 3 months, or 1/8th every 6 months.

Putting the practical terms into metric, that’s a measurable 1 mm every 2 months.


He’s right, I just calculated that number in my head right now. Seems right.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Since I’m in a math mood.

Gaining .5 inches in 24 months = roughly 0.02 inches gained a month.

That actually doesn’t seem that unpossible (: They key is sticking with it.

Highly unlikely. Most of my growth happened in spurts. Usually between 0.2 or 0.3 realized in a short break (a week or so off clamping).

I do not think anyone gains on a continuous basic. Most gains occur in sporadic discrete jumps.

This was one of the primary concepts which lead to the formulation of the OLF/OLR paradigm to analyze girth work.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Way off. It’s 0.02083333… ;)

Putting this back into practical terms, that’s a measurable 1/16th gains every 3 months, or 1/8th every 6 months.

Putting the practical terms into metric, that’s a measurable 1 mm every 2 months.


Heh, I didn’t feel like adding the extra digits.

That’s a great point that assuming girth is gained at that rate it can only be measured every 3 months. So now wonder there were months when my girth didn’t seem to be increasing.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
Highly unlikely. Most of my growth happened in spurts. Usually between 0.2 or 0.3 realized in a short break (a week or so off clamping).

I do not think anyone gains on a continuous basic. Most gains occur in sporadic discrete jumps.

This was one of the primary concepts which lead to the formulation of the OLF/OLR paradigm to analyze girth work.


/shrug

I was just doing the simple calculations to get an estimate. It also helps with forecasting.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
I was just doing the simple calculations to get an estimate. It also helps with forecasting.

I know Maxtro, nothing wrong with that, and it’s always a great way to keep motivated. But the discrete nature of gains is important to understand, it helps guide you through your work, as well as makes you keep pushing when you haven’t seen a change in the ruler in two months - because all of a sudden 0.2 of an inch could appear the next month :D .

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
I’m pretty sure I started at around 4.25 and I am now 6.1. Big Girtha is the biggest girth gainer though, with his recent jumb he has gained 2.25 inches in EG if I remember correctly.

Both of these examples do not have picture proof though, before anyone mentions that.


That is impressive! You’re girth was less than mine from the beginning but way exceeds my goal. That is inspiration. How much for copy your program? :D


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Since I’m in a math mood.

Gaining .5 inches in 24 months = roughly 0.02 inches gained a month.

That actually doesn’t seem that unpossible (: They key is sticking with it.


No kidding. I am addicted to this since a long time and plan many things around PE to save some space. I hardly miss one exercise or one day in my journey to a bigger unit. And even though the progress seems slow, looking back after 19 months, some people congratulate on the great development. So, yes, stick to it and give it years!


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Putting the practical terms into metric, that’s a measurable 1 mm every 2 months.

Yeah, and I challenge anyone to accurately measure girth to within a millimeter…

I’ve never really thought about it but joey999’s reasoning is obviously dead on.


2010-01-09: BPEL: 19,7cm [7.75"] EG: 15,0 cm [5.9"]

2010-04-24: BPEL: 20,4cm [8.0"] EG: [???]

started at 5.5 currently 6.25

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
I’m pretty sure I started at around 4.25 and I am now 6.1. Big Girtha is the biggest girth gainer though, with his recent jumb he has gained 2.25 inches in EG if I remember correctly.

Both of these examples do not have picture proof though, before anyone mentions that.


Have you noticed changes in the colour of your penis and it’s head? Ore have you ever had injuries?

If you like you can post a schedule for who ,like me, would like to gain some great girth!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.