Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

More recent girth studies

IME the numbers game as other than a means to track progress is a loser- yes size DOES matter, but whether it’s 4.8 or 5.2 would have less impact than using your junk in such a way as to bring joy to your partner.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Great find, the study seems very likely accurate to me.

The women I have encountered that had experience with multiple men seemed to have a very realistic idea of average size. Looking at the post by AvgGuyUSA that “big” begins at 6.6” x 5.3”. I remember a girl I asked “what is big?” and she said about 6.5” and above. I have encountered several other women who have said the same thing. At 5.5”MSEG every girl that has touched my penis has said specifically that it was thick.

I want to see a study where they get a group of women sexually aroused and then have them guess the size of mens penises from pictures. Something tells me that when all those endorphins are flooding the brain and signalling “this is going to feel good” that they won’t be able to tell 4.75” from 5.5” in girth. If you think about it the first time a woman sees it is right before sex so it would make sense that she will over estimate the first time.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

The size obsessed dick pullers on this forum have a wide margin of guessing on the ‘guess the size’ threads.

If we ‘experts’ can’t guess accurately when we are looking at a static image and studying it, what hope does the average woman have?


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

The size obsessed dick pullers on this forum have a wide margin of guessing on the ‘guess the size’ threads.

If we ‘experts’ can’t guess accurately when we are looking at a static image and studying it, what hope does the average woman have?

That is so well said. :)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by Tweaking
One of the (many) potentially unsettling things about a place like Thunder’s is that there is a strong tendency for people with bigger sizes to be more likely to list their dimensions in their signatures or refer to them colloquially in their posts. People with average or smaller sizes, naturally, tend not to - it’s similar to the situation with amateur porn. If you spend a lot of time on Thunder’s and hadn’t thought about that, it would be easy to start to feel like perhaps all these length/girth studies really are inaccurate!

My exact thoughts. I have on several occasions had serious doubts of the published averages because of these places. It truly does seem that every other newbie is sporting 5.5” EG. Because if this I really don’t even feel average anymore.

I personally think big girth is really rare, the 6’s and 6+ I mean anyways. I’m not accusing Thunders members of lying or anything but I see so many high numbers in the stats listings but hardly any of them have any legitimate proof to back it up.

I truly believe that average girth is around 4.5 or at least near that. Every girl which I have slept with, some of which have been with 20 people or more have told me I am the biggest, especially miles ahead in the girth department. Most of this is probably just luck that I haven’t been with someone who has been with someone who is massively hung, but most discussions I have had with women, particularly the younger ones seem to tell me that the average penis they almost always come across has been somewhat thin.


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

Originally Posted by thefusionhead
I personally think big girth is really rare, the 6’s and 6+ I mean anyways. I’m not accusing Thunders members of lying or anything but I see so many high numbers in the stats listings but hardly any of them have any legitimate proof to back it up.

I truly believe that average girth is around 4.5 or at least near that. Every girl which I have slept with, some of which have been with 20 people or more have told me I am the biggest, especially miles ahead in the girth department. Most of this is probably just luck that I haven’t been with someone who has been with someone who is massively hung, but most discussions I have had with women, particularly the younger ones seem to tell me that the average penis they almost always come across has been somewhat thin.

Fusionhead,

You are one of the few guys on this forum that has a realistic view on Penis size while simultaneously being huge. A lot of guys will pull the average up or down to make themselves feel more comfortable. I think your 4.5” number is probably correct. I remember seeing a penis picture online and thinking a guy was thick, and they later stated he was 5X4.5. I also have a friend who said he is 4.5 and regarded as thick (He admits to not having the length as much as girth), and another who stated 5.5 in girth (according to his own measurements) and has on a number of occasion’s been told that he is a girls largest (I’ve even witnessed a girl say this once). The only study that legitimately even places girth at 4.9MS was done with a very small sample size and somehow came back with a length of 5.08”. To me— this seems off. The Lifestyles study, also skews because it was volunteer and many men couldn’t get erection, and according to some sources, this may not have been midshaft. The lifestyle average may very well maybe be a more realistic representation of the upper quartile.

Originally Posted by thefusionhead
I personally think big girth is really rare, the 6’s and 6+ I mean anyways. I’m not accusing Thunders members of lying or anything but I see so many high numbers in the stats listings but hardly any of them have any legitimate proof to back it up.


I willing to bet there is only about 6 or 7 people in my area with my girth size. My dad has about the same size as me

The city I am in has about 150k people.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

What do you mean by area fat_cock? Do you mean in your city? I can’t fathom whether you’re agreeing with me or not.


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

Originally Posted by thefusionhead
What do you mean by area fat_cock? Do you mean in your city? I can’t fathom whether you’re agreeing with me or not.


My city

Yeah I do think anything above 6” is rare..


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Yeah over 6.0 is very rare.
Just look around internet porn. Many long dicks that are over 7.5 - 8 inches but very few fat dicks with over 6.0 inch girth.

8 x 6 dicks are very rare and I think this combination is not very often seen.
PE forums tend to have some of the biggest guys cause some had already a big starting size like 7.5 x 5.5 and added an inch to it.
Even in the porn business most guys wont have 8 x 6.
Girls are not reliable. They only can say if a dick is bigger then another one.
And when another said he has 6 inches girth but has in reality 5 the girl wont know and the next guy with true 6 inches has then an 7 inch cock.

Just look around amateur porn.
The 6.0 + girth dicks are rare and in amateur porn you have already the bigger part of the big dicks as big dicks are more comfortable showing.
5 inches is already very thick. everything above 6.0 is huge. and everything above 7.0 is one in a million.
I say 90% at least of all guys under 5 inches can get 5 inches with PE methods.

The problem is for many that Internet porn represents already the top percentage of dicks size wise.
Its a very faulty cut through the whole mass of people fucking around ;)

Originally Posted by AvgGuyUSA
Their synthesis of erection data in both dimensions is fascinating.

Http://condomsizeandfacts.blogspot….-small-how.html

I love that chart! I am very big in length and big in girth…I guess my GFs haven’t been lying. LOL. Still wish I could dedicate enough time to PE to really get some growth.

Originally Posted by fat_cock
I willing to bet there is only about 6 or 7 people in my area with my girth size. My dad has about the same size as me

The city I am in has about 150k people.

Based on a zero mean distribution and the commonly published 5” mean and 0.5” SD , you fall just short of 3SD above the mean.

Assuming 25% of the 150K population (37K) are males above the age of 18; there are approximately 55 girthier penises than yours. (3 SD above the mean is 1.5 out of 1000, 1.5*37 = 55)

There are approximately 925 penises that are comparable to yours (37*25) — (2 SD above the mean is ~25 per 1000) being between 6” and 6.5” in girth.

With a 7.2” girth, the fusionhead falls at approximately 4.5 SD above the mean, or approximately 1 in 300,0000 (the probability to fall outside +/-4.5 SD is 1 in 150,000, so the high side is 1 in 300,000)

That means he is likely the girthiest penis in a major metropolitan area of 1,000,000 population assuming 250K are males over the age of 18.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Originally Posted by kdong
With a 7.2” girth, the fusionhead falls at approximately 4.5 SD above the mean, or approximately 1 in 300,0000 (the probability to fall outside +/-4.5 SD is 1 in 150,000, so the high side is 1 in 300,000)

That means he is likely the girthiest penis in a major metropolitan area of 1,000,000 population assuming 250K are males over the age of 18.


That’s his BEG, not MSEG. Just pointing out. :)

(Monster girth nonetheless.)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.