Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

moment of reflection after 28 months of PE

123

moment of reflection after 28 months of PE

This is random but I just finished a session and realized how I have forgotten what my penis looked like before I started PE. I don’t have any old pics or video of my old penis size. Maybe it is best that I don’t remember. I was just thinking about PE, TP, and how the months turn into years and how far I have come. I’ve never swayed from my consistent ways; and clamping and pumping, along with some of the manual PE I do on occasion has transformed my penis into something to be proud of.

I was checking out my erection from every angle in the mirror, and it always looked pretty thick from the back view, and then I was checking out the side view in the mirror as I was watching Ben English getting a BJ on xxnx.com by (sativa rose and rachel roxxx), and realized I finally caught up to Mr. Ben, who is a white porn star I always based some of my final goals on. I know Ben does some PE as well, especially some pumping before he goes to work because I could see the differences from clip to clip, where he is way thicker then others. There are some clips where Ben pumps to 6.5 eg, but usually is around 6 eg, which is where I stand.

A part of me started this thread for the doubters and the slackers, the guys who pray Dino is truly the Dick Fairy and still day dream of genies and time machines, and how God fucked them over. I used to day dream but then I decided that I’m just going to make this work. I don’t want to seem like a dick, but there really is no point of doing PE unless you go all out….you might as well just stop because you’re wasting your time. Fuck doing PE for dick health, that is what masturbation and living all around healthy lifestyle is for. PE stands for penis enlargement.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Congratulations on your gains. :) Although I disagree with your opinion about penis health because it’s very important. What good is big penis if it doesn’t function properly? In my opinion, 10/10 EQ is a must when having sex that greatly depends on penis health.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7

Congratulations on your gains. :) Although I disagree with your opinion about penis health because it’s very important. What good is big penis if it doesn’t function properly? In my opinion, 10/10 EQ is a must when having sex that greatly depends on penis health.

I agree with what your saying but I was really trying to make the point that TP is about enlargement, and the rock hard EQ and health aspect are part of the journey, along with when your woman grabs a handful of greatness.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

PE is about making your dick bigger. Penis health and virility are an important part of that and shouldn`t be sacrificed for the sake of a longer unit…but I agree with Clubber, go big or go home.

Done right, PE makes for a 10/10 girder (as my wife says…) and so bash on, follow the instructions and be consistant.

Hell yah.

Originally Posted by Clubber
This is random but I just finished a session and realized how I have forgotten what my penis looked like before I started PE. I don’t have any old pics or video of my old penis size. Maybe it is best that I don’t remember. I was just thinking about PE, TP, and how the months turn into years and how far I have come. I’ve never swayed from my consistent ways; and clamping and pumping, along with some of the manual PE I do on occasion has transformed my penis into something to be proud of.

I was checking out my erection from every angle in the mirror, and it always looked pretty thick from the back view, and then I was checking out the side view in the mirror as I was watching Ben English getting a BJ on xxnx.com by (sativa rose and rachel roxxx), and realized I finally caught up to Mr. Ben, who is a white porn star I always based some of my final goals on. I know Ben does some PE as well, especially some pumping before he goes to work because I could see the differences from clip to clip, where he is way thicker then others. There are some clips where Ben pumps to 6.5 eg, but usually is around 6 eg, which is where I stand.

A part of me started this thread for the doubters and the slackers, the guys who pray Dino is truly the Dick Fairy and still day dream of genies and time machines, and how God fucked them over. I used to day dream but then I decided that I’m just going to make this work. I don’t want to seem like a dick, but there really is no point of doing PE unless you go all out.you might as well just stop because you’re wasting your time. Fuck doing PE for dick health, that is what masturbation and living all around healthy lifestyle is for. PE stands for penis enlargement.

Unlike you and to some extent myself, not everyone is obsessed with PE and getting huge. PE is for everyone even if they just want to gain a slight bit of EQ in there older age and will take any increases that come along too.

But I think you’re also maybe trying to say. If you do dream of having that huge dick then go all out and work hard to get it. If you’re not dedicated you won’t achieve it so don’t bother.

Dedication is required whether you want 0.5”x0.5” or 2”x2”. The latter will come a lot slower, but without dedication none will.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
Dedication is required whether you want 0.5”x0.5” or 2”x2”. The latter will come a lot slower, but without dedication none will.

Nah plenty of newbies who do random non consistent routines gain within the first 3 or so months. That’s usually the older guys though.

Clubber your like I was, your like a pit bull when it comes to PE:) . I don’t have that hunger anymore, it comes and goes. But you are 100% correct you need to be motivated for this long term PE hobby


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Hey Clubber, when was the date you entered your current size? It looks like you really were in for the long term. Care to post your routine to help out those of us who tend to lose motivation.

PE Is great. But I’m not going to go all out and sport a 10 inch dick with 6.5 girth when most girls can barely handle 8 inches of man meat. When I reach my goals is when I’ll decide on my next step of goals.

Originally Posted by ward_ku
Hey Clubber, when was the date you entered your current size? It looks like you really were in for the long term. Care to post your routine to help out those of us who tend to lose motivation.

It seems from time to time guys keep asking me to post my routine. So I will post it in my statistics page for all to view. The thing is I will post what I currently do.
When I started PE in Feb. 08 I jelqed and rarely stretched. I did this newbie routine, which consisted pretty much of 15-20 minutes of jelqing every other day for around 6 weeks; and then I started to pursue more aggressive girth exercises like squeezes and clamping. I didn’t dive head-first into clamping, but I did try to “dive in” with unsuccessful results due to harsh EQ losses.

Then I started to do mr. orange bends which I loved since the start cause of the simplicity of the method. I recall always being consistent with O-bends, and I eventually started to modify them by adding squeezes to the bends. So I always combine everything, and never do them separate, and that is the way best way do things IMO. To do this O bend with the added squeeze involves grabbing the base with the standard grip and grabbing the glans with the over hand grip. As you bend, you kegel and trap the blood by squeezing firmly (not too hard) with the two grips. It really is as simple as that.

It seems everything really took off when I started pumping…not that pumping gave me instant gains, but it did motivate me to actually see and handle a big penis between my legs. It was like opening Pandora’s box, and from that point I knew how important it was to me to big huge. I started off with a manual pump; when I bought a pump with a gauge ,it allowed me to add water to the tube, and once I started water pumping, this gave me instant results. Water pumping is amazing. I always clamped too, and I did make mistakes by clamping for too long. It is good to keep it under 20 minutes per set; I used to go up to 45 minutes with not so good results…maybe even some size losses with over clamping. Now I always clamp for 20 minutes usually, and usually stick to one set. What I do is I pump with warm water for 15 minutes, followed by 20 minute of clamping, followed by 5 minutes of O bends, with the squeezes. I usually do this 2 times a day, and sometimes 3.

And Dino is right, you do need to be a pitbull when it comes to PE, meaning never let go of your goal as a pitbull will never release its bite. The guys who are not aggressive enough, make excuses, and take to many breaks are like beagles who are chasing their tails in a pointless pursuit going nowhere.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Clamping for longer than 10 minutes runs the risk of the red blood cells dying out in your penis, or any part of your body in that case.

I’d never sacrifice EQ for more size.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Originally Posted by Millia
Clamping for longer than 10 minutes runs the risk of the red blood cells dying out in your penis, or any part of your body in that case.

Well, my response to that is you run the risk of getting ran over by a bus if you cross the street, or by getting struck by lightning walking in an open field.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
2 months into PE now...sublimefn87Penis Enlargement1206-09-2010 11:07 PM
My gains in the first 2 months of PEGugugagaaPenis Enlargement409-18-2002 04:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.