Missing PI from clamping
I have just started clamping, but I am a bit puzzled over the missing physical indicators that I hear others are having.
I clamp 10-20 minutes, sometimes twice during the day. I wrap with a piece of bandage and clamp as hard as I can (it cannot be closed tighter how hard I try).
I have a full hard erection all the time and the shaft is really engorged.
But what I am missing from others descriptions:
* I do not get cold at all. I stimulate and massage the dick all the time so that may explain this?
* I do not get discoloration at all. Maybe just slightly darker, but never purple.
* If I measure right after starting clamping my EG is perhaps 1/4” bigger than my normal EG, but it stays the same all the clamping time. It does not grow during the session.
* I do not get any fluid buildup like when I jelq.
* I don’t get any pumped feeling afterwards. Within 10-15 minutes I cannot notice that I clamped earlier. With jelqing, I can normally feel it the entire day.
* I do not understand at all why people say not to clamp longer than 10 minutes. I seem to have no problem going on much much longer.
So what is wrong? Should I clamp longer? Wrap differently? Use two clamps?
Could it be that some people are much more sensitive to clamping than other?
Am I to conditioned due to all the jelqing? I am used to do 15 minutes of intense wet jelqing on a 5/2 schedule.
I have also be using ULIs, erect bends and hand clamping for a long time, but not longer than max 5 minutes.
Anyone else with the same experience as I?