Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Methods vs. Principles

12

Methods vs. Principles

Okay, so I was trying to post this in the main member forum, but alas I do not have posting privileges there.

To me it seems in the PE community the overwhelming discussion is concerned over the METHODS that we use to gain size in terms of jelqing vs. Hanging vs. Pumping.

I come from an athletic background, and am a kinesiology major - so hopefully I’m not too off base in my observations here.

So from people who are experienced and have made gains - what principles are encompassing in many of the best gainers? I mean I’ll start with a couple;

Consistency
Regularity

Now maybe something common is a daily routine, or expansion of penis via jelqing or pumping, or even the more time under stretching tension (exercises + ADS or extender) equals greater gains.

It seems to me these are the types of things that need to be plastered all over the PE community to foster benefits. (Unfortunately, it’s not sexy and doesn’t sell product)

So what do yall here think?

Many will argue it’s the severity of the routine that yields results. There are a plethora of threads discussing the various methodologies.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by ieatcats26

Okay, so I was trying to post this in the main member forum, but alas I do not have posting privileges there.

You should. Over 100 posts and years as a member. I moved it to main members.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Everyone is different. That’s one of the number one principle according to me.

For me, when gaining length, less was usually more. I say “was” because I haven’t gained or really tried to gain length in a long time.

However, for girth, I think more is more for me. Doing girth work may also increase length; post clamping workout I’m about 8.1” BPEL (vs 8” BPEL).

However, I do agree that consistency is probably equally important and that, as I said, intensity varies in importance depending on the genetic prerequisites of the individual person.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Far too philosophical for my Tuesday morning :)


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

I would have to believe that consistency is the main key! No matter what form of PE you are doing or what schedule you are practicing, if you are consistent with your actions then I believe that anyone can be successful with achieving results. Better yet, when being consistent with a schedule, you will also be more involved with monitoring the progress therefore allowing for more informed and beneficial tweaks and changes to be incorporated into the whole process. Consistency will keep you from always trying to reinvent the wheel!!

So just to be clear, would this entail no days off?

I’ll add another principle.

- Healthy mindset

From what I’ve read, solid gainers seem to be healthy in other aspects of their lives.

Originally Posted by ieatcats26

<snip>

It seems to me these are the types of things that need to be plastered all over the PE community to foster benefits. (Unfortunately, it’s not sexy and doesn’t sell product)

So what do yall here think?

I think you’ve missed kind of an important point here.

The ‘product’ we’re selling here is safe and effective PE - not hardware, not pills, not a ‘secret technique for insiders’ for an admission price, not a CD.

What do you think the ‘product’ is that’s being sold here?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by ieatcats26

the overwhelming discussion is concerned over the METHODS that we use to gain size in terms of jelqing vs. Hanging vs. Pumping.

True enough. Guys showing up looking for magick to make their cocks bigger don’t want to hear about hard work, dedication, and self monitoring.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by HKK5000
So just to be clear, would this entail no days off?

It could, but you should definitely take days off to allow your penis to recover.

An example:

If you would do PE X days on and Y days off, all the time, that would mean that you’re consistent. X and Y can be anything you like, but perhaps not 1 day on and 30 days off ;) .


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I think you’ve missed kind of an important point here.

The ‘product’ we’re selling here is safe and effective PE - not hardware, not pills, not a ‘secret technique for insiders’ for an admission price, not a CD.

What do you think the ‘product’ is that’s being sold here?

I think you mis-understood my post. That was my point —- that it’s not pills, it’s not a certain product nor a secret Chinese technique that will make your penis grow. It’s solid fundamentals and I guess consistency. I didn’t get much more out of this thread though. Although, I might have missed what your point in response Lampwick.

Anyhow, I was thinking for example; there may be a general agreement that some sort of “expansion” of vessels should be worked into a routine (maybe guys have grown just hanging though, with no jelqs?) such as jelqing, clamping, or edging. Maybe nocturnal erections after stretching provide all necessary. But all I’m hearing from this thread is:

Generally:
Do PE with consistency
Do PE safely

Routine Based:
-Girth may respond better to progressively increased “work volume”
-Length may have an optimal amount of work “zone” to maximize length gains

Do these sort of universal principles not tend to exist in PE? I’m genuinely interested in this. Thanks for the responses so far!

Low and prolonged force is better than short and intense force. I don’t know if this fits enough with your idea of ‘principle’; it’s not universal, though, if you mean ‘universally accepted’. I think are not the answers that you are getting that are unworth, it is your question that is not clear.

‘expansion of vessels should be worked into a routine’ is not a ‘principle’ to me, even less universal.

Originally Posted by marinera

‘Expansion of vessels should be worked into a routine’ is not a ‘principle’ to me, even less universal.

I was using it for the sake of an example. :) I didn’t mean to say that that I believe or other should believe the same. Thanks!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Methods to Improve Recovery RatesLongVehiclePenis Enlargement4308-03-2016 01:32 AM
Has anyone tried to use nutrition and general training principles on pebiggerevilPenis Enlargement Basics510-26-2009 09:12 AM
Any proven methods for Penis Headglans stretchingkillerbangPenis Enlargement Basics010-07-2009 05:12 PM
Various methods of overcoming pre-ejaculation.AceDueceMen's Sexual Health406-06-2006 02:16 AM
Best Girth Gaining Methods?MickPenis Enlargement Basics2005-26-2003 04:50 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.