Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Methods to Improve Recovery Rates

123

Originally Posted by successnthnless
Yeah, you can definitely limit it to the tunica, just don’t shine it anywhere else. I’m no physicist but it think the waves (light, photons.) will penetrate through your shaft (obviously light won’t be beaming out the other side, but there could still be some photons/energy coming out) Which could also be good since it gets the whole picture, not just the surface like the topical creams. But then again you would have to be mindful of where it’s coming out on the other side if you don’t want to get anywhere else. I don’t know if shining it on your balls would be good or bad for them? Wouldn’t want to fry your boys, but you can direct it pretty easily.

We need to someone to take the plunge and try this.

Generally it’s a good idea to avoid shining anything on your scrotal area. Heat decreases sperm count in the short-term, but prolonged exposure to a close heat source can cause permanent damage according to some articles that were posted here before. When using an IR lamp try to make sure you cover your scrotal area with a white cloth or tissue paper, as firegoat recommends.

Originally Posted by sparkyx

On the other hand, because the Laser accelerates healing, it may accelerate toughening.

Yeah, that could possibly happen, but do you think for a “less is more” kind of guy like me that toughening is even an issue? Most the time I’m just trying not to overwork my unit instead of worrying about it toughening.

Originally Posted by successnthnless
Yeah, that could possibly happen, but do you think for a “less is more” kind of guy like me that toughening is even an issue? Most the time I’m just trying not to overwork my unit instead of worrying about it toughening.


Look, I’d LOVE to have one of those lasers, truly amazing! If you had it at home, its great for over use injuries, briuses, sports injuries, etc. Really and truly amazing!

I would just try it for a couple weeks and see. I don’t think anything drastic will happen, if you find gains start to slow, then just stop using it. The gonads, however maybe an issue, certainly aluminum foil would stop it cold. I would do a search on it, and if its an “iffy” issue, use the foil and then cover the foil with cloth, to prevent accident reflection into your eyes.

The problem with cloth alone is that the laser will penetrate it.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Look, I’d LOVE to have one of those lasers, truly amazing! If you had it at home, its great for over use injuries, briuses, sports injuries, etc. Really and truly amazing!

I would just try it for a couple weeks and see. I don’t think anything drastic will happen, if you find gains start to slow, then just stop using it. The gonads, however maybe an issue, certainly aluminum foil would stop it cold. I would do a search on it, and if its an “iffy” issue, use the foil and then cover the foil with cloth, to prevent accident reflection into your eyes.

The problem with cloth alone is that the laser will penetrate it.

Very good advice, as always! We need to see this happen.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
On the other hand, because the Laser accelerates healing, it may accelerate toughening.

I hope marinera doesn’t see this, haha.

Even if this is the case, it won’t cause anything major in a few uses, while he would be able to tell if the recovery has increased in a few uses, I think. Generally with the recovery enhancing tools I use, I can see the effect quite quickly, in terms of EQ, soreness, etc.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
….
I hope marinera doesn’t see this, haha.
….

Why? :confused:

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
This worked out terribly for me. I developed lymph build up after a few hours, it was very similar to wearing a cock ring.

I think the solution is to get a thicker bag. The problem is that I have no idea what you meant by a phallic shaped plastic bag? Where the hell do they sell long, thin bags? I concluded that the only option was to use a plastic wrap (like you cover food plates in). Clearly this was too thin, so the rubber band’s stress was transferred easily to my skin. Are you actually finding a thicker plastic bag that is shaped well?

My dad has a lot of specialty tools, hardware, etc that comes in different types of plastic zip-lock type bag sizes in all different types of shapes. So I was looking around one day and I found one that was 2.3 inches wide and 5.5 inches long about. I just slip it on a flaccid after I oil up and use a loose rubber band to secure it in place. I leave the baggie on for around 30 minutes.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by marinera
Why? :confused:

It was a joke. Because the statement implied that to get good gains we would need to prevent healing, ie Monty’s often reoccurring argument with you.

Originally Posted by Clubber
My dad has a lot of specialty tools, hardware, etc that comes in different types of plastic zip-lock type bag sizes in all different types of shapes. So I was looking around one day and I found one that was 2.3 inches wide and 5.5 inches long about. I just slip it on a flaccid after I oil up and use a loose rubber band to secure it in place. I leave the baggie on for around 30 minutes.

Ahh! I thought phallic-shaped zip-lock bags were being sold at Target :D . I’ll have to look around.

Hi there

You can speed up your recovery in matters such as lymph fluid build up (that in my opinion often lead to toughening.. As you guys were talking few posts later) with diaphragm breathing. Diaphragm is for the lymph what the heart is for the blood.

Lay down and gently inhale air from your nose and instead of in your chest put it in your belly.

It has to be relaxing so don’t try to inhale huge amount of air.. Just bit by bit and slowly.

If it happens to you what it happened to me in a short amount of time the toughening went away.

Before I tried with these remedies and they didn’t work.. Vitamin c, castor oil, ultrasound, hot packs and castor oil, infrared light.. A lot of stuff but it is weird that something as breathing that come from inside your body it is so more effective or at least it was for me.

Originally Posted by GTO2010
High calorie diet helped with me too! More energy for your body to use, makes sense to me.

Glad I seen this. That’s why I made that post today about being in a calorie deficit and gains.

I’ve been wondering about how good coenzyme Q10 may be for preventing hardening of the tunica. This paper suggested it may reverse scarring from peyronies: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20720560

This might be similar to PE related stresses. Coq10 is also primarily researched for cardiac health, ie. Smooth muscle which would make sense with the whole peyronies/fibrosis thing.

Interesting article and Q10 it is not too much expensive either, even though I sort of believe that compared to lots of people who think they have Peyronie just a small amount actually have it

Thickening, hardening could be dued to fluid build up and blood trapped in the penis for over training too soon.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.