Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Men who should not be taught PE

Originally Posted by kingpole
Perhaps one of the mods could eliminate this thread altogether.

Another problem with today’s culture. No accountability!
- “I posted this, I guess I shouldn’t have because nobody agrees with me, could someone please clean up my mess for me so I don’t have to deal with it. Moderator please erase my mistake for me, please?”

6- Cheating Husbands and Men that cheat on their girlfriends

In response to #6, Does this include men who wives have cheated on them and during the wife’s affair the husband found a female companion who treated them better than their wife?

My wife cheated on me for four years, during that time she treated like crap. I developed a relationship with a beautiful women during this time. This women and I never got involved until I (we) found out about my wife.

I have two children ages 10 yrs and 13 yrs both are very dependent on me which is why I have not left. Once my children are older then I will leave. I have informed my wife of this decision to leave in the future, but for now to stay and try to have a normal family for the kids.

Oh, ya my lady friend I mentioned caught my wife kissing her husband (different man than the 4 year affair)

I feel that # 6 is a grey area depending on the circumstances.

Yes for PE if the wife has cheated and the man has found a wonderful women (person) during that period. But chooses to stay in the marriage for the up bringing of the children if the atmosphere at home is not hurtful to the kids.

Anyone who would withhold and make secret any knowledge, which by right belongs to all humanity, can only be considered an enemy of humanity itself.

Who gives you, I, or anyone the right to choose who gets to learn what?

That kind of thinking reminds me of the days when wealthy landowners would keep their serfs under control by means of controlling their education.

Perhaps we should close libraries too, lest a father who neglects his children get inside and learn?

-Borat, in favour of an Intelligent Populace


Start (12-01-06): 7.5" PBEL 5.5" EG

Agreed ThunderSS, well said Borat.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Pretty ridiculous thread if you ask me.


5/16/06 - BPSFL: 7" BPEL: 6.5" EL: 6" EG: 4.75"

Goal - 7.5"x5.5"

"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all."

Originally Posted by gg43
6- Cheating Husbands and Men that cheat on their girlfriends

In response to #6, Does this include men who wives have cheated on them and during the wife’s affair the husband found a female companion who treated them better than their wife?

My wife cheated on me for four years, during that time she treated like crap. I developed a relationship with a beautiful women during this time. This women and I never got involved until I (we) found out about my wife.

I have two children ages 10 yrs and 13 yrs both are very dependent on me which is why I have not left. Once my children are older then I will leave. I have informed my wife of this decision to leave in the future, but for now to stay and try to have a normal family for the kids.

Oh, ya my lady friend I mentioned caught my wife kissing her husband (different man than the 4 year affair)

I feel that # 6 is a grey area depending on the circumstances.

Yes for PE if the wife has cheated and the man has found a wonderful women (person) during that period. But chooses to stay in the marriage for the up bringing of the children if the atmosphere at home is not hurtful to the kids.

That is a unigue question I was thinking about such a scenerio just a few days ago. You have to go with the one you love or it will eat you up after all.

That sucks, because I’m like.. 4 out of those 6

Jk of course

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
That sucks, because I’m like.. 4 out of those 6

Jk of course

ummm, chirp chirp.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Originally Posted by spruce
Ummm, chirp chirp.

Ok, this is going to be the last entry I’m making on this rediculous thread I so foolishly composed, I know your just kidding haha. But as a nurse one of my un-pleasant jobs is passing rape kits. Not just ot women but also to men and children. I hate that part of my job.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Ok, this is going to be the last entry I’m making on this rediculous thread I so foolishly composed, I know your just kidding haha. But as a nurse one of my un-pleasant jobs is passing rape kits. Not just ot women but also to men and children. I hate that part of my job.

Kingpole, try to get the right quotes. You are making a bad thread even harder to read.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Spuce, LOVE the avitar.

All I have to say about this is - why would pediphiles even need or want to persue PE?? They already feel like their cocks are huge as it is.

Ok, bad attempt to lighten this thread up…


Start: 7.2" BPEL, EG = 5"

Current: 7 7/8" BPEL, 7" NBPEL, 8" BPFSL, EG(midshaft) = 5 5/8"

Goal: 8" NBPEL, EG = 6.5"

Originally Posted by patientone
Spuce, LOVE the avitar.

All I have to say about this is - why would pediphiles even need or want to persue PE?? They already feel like their cocks are huge as it is.

Ok, bad attempt to lighten this thread up…

Very bad attempt, I’m disturbed by how folks can make light of pedophilia.
Just let the thread die, it wants to die.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.