Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Mem's Momentous Rapid Gain Mechanism

I just did the stretching exercise. What I used is an empty smuckers jelly glass jar. I filled it with hot water from the tap so that there is constant heat when my member is on top of the jar. I couldn’t get a really powerful stretch because my head would slowly slip out of my grip. I tried using a tshirt to help me, but it just hurt because of the chaffing. I think I will use baby powder next time.

For my warm up and warm down I just use a re-usable cold&hot compress pack. It is a plastic pouch with a blue gel inside. You can heat it up in the microwave and use it to warm your member.

Seems to me using a wenchette with lower weight over some form of round object would basically be the same exercise for the most part and would generate less sore hands and slipping. (See my previous post) I’ve been trying this exercise using a 1 1/4” dowel and moving my upper body in various places changes the feel (interesting I might say). I am going to do this routine for a month and see what happens. Hanging is just a pain.

Does anyone else notice lately that the exercises that seem to work take less time than hanging does? For instance, most of the success stories I’ve been reading are coming from a basic two session day of jelq and manual stretches of some kind.

I’ve been hanging so is it ok to hang everyother day and do this routine on the other days?


Start: 6" length, 4.5" girth / Now: 6.1" length,4.7" girth 1/10/08- 6.25" NBEL length BPEL 6.75" 4.7" Girth

2/12/08- 6.60"NBEL 7" BPEL under head girth- 4.7" base-5"

Time PE'ing:8 months Goal: 10" length, 7" girth My progress thread with pictures: Imasleep's progress thread.Journey to 10x7! Check IT OUT, I have alot of questions posted there with no answers please!

Originally Posted by jung85
I just did the stretching exercise. What I used is an empty smuckers jelly glass jar. I filled it with hot water from the tap so that there is constant heat when my member is on top of the jar. I couldn’t get a really powerful stretch because my head would slowly slip out of my grip. I tried using a tshirt to help me, but it just hurt because of the chaffing. I think I will use baby powder next time.

For my warm up and warm down I just use a re-usable cold&hot compress pack. It is a plastic pouch with a blue gel inside. You can heat it up in the microwave and use it to warm your member.

I’ve been using latex gloves instead of a tshirt, no more pain and great grip. No sweat to worry about either. Great for jelqing too because they’re constantly smooth.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

Originally Posted by Imasleep

I’ve been hanging so is it ok to hang everyother day and do this routine on the other days?

Bump please need response asap


Start: 6" length, 4.5" girth / Now: 6.1" length,4.7" girth 1/10/08- 6.25" NBEL length BPEL 6.75" 4.7" Girth

2/12/08- 6.60"NBEL 7" BPEL under head girth- 4.7" base-5"

Time PE'ing:8 months Goal: 10" length, 7" girth My progress thread with pictures: Imasleep's progress thread.Journey to 10x7! Check IT OUT, I have alot of questions posted there with no answers please!

For those who just read this thread

I can attest to the brilliance of memento’s routine. It flat out works, IF you follow it to the T.

I have had newbie gains from many months of jelqing excessively. Switching to hanging discouraged me from continuing PE because of the lack of results + my uncut penis could not handle it well.

After about a year of inactivity I decided to perform memento’s routine 3 months ago. All I can say is WOW. Enormous girth gains (not what I was shooting for but still a positive)

Starting stats before routine

EG: 4.3 in
EL: 5.9 in

After 3 months

EG: 4.9 in
EL: 6.4 in

Both measured with the same consistency. Persistence is key!

Originally Posted by dspark24
I can attest to the brilliance of memento’s routine. It flat out works, IF you follow it to the T.

I have had newbie gains from many months of jelqing excessively. Switching to hanging discouraged me from continuing PE because of the lack of results + my uncut penis could not handle it well.

After about a year of inactivity I decided to perform memento’s routine 3 months ago. All I can say is WOW. Enormous girth gains (not what I was shooting for but still a positive)

Starting stats before routine

EG: 4.3 in
EL: 5.9 in

After 3 months

EG: 4.9 in
EL: 6.4 in

Both measured with the same consistency. Persistence is key!


That sounds just like my story!!

Can someone explain the second workout to me? The the excersizes themselves but how many of each you do?


Start: 6" length, 4.5" girth / Now: 6.1" length,4.7" girth 1/10/08- 6.25" NBEL length BPEL 6.75" 4.7" Girth

2/12/08- 6.60"NBEL 7" BPEL under head girth- 4.7" base-5"

Time PE'ing:8 months Goal: 10" length, 7" girth My progress thread with pictures: Imasleep's progress thread.Journey to 10x7! Check IT OUT, I have alot of questions posted there with no answers please!

I’m going to hit this after the newbie. Can’t wait.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Same. I will definitely give this a shot after my 6-month marker.

dspark24,

Thanks for the post but, as you only have one post here, people will probably assume I set up the account myself so I could say how wonderful this fabulous routine is (works on other forums).

Girth but no length might be an excuse to look at the efficacy of your stretching session (possibly one stretch at a time).

Buy chicken

Imasleep,

>Can someone explain the second workout to me? The the excersizes themselves but how many of each you do?<

Second session seems straightforward to me but then I wrote it so it’s likely to fit with my brain’s way of organising information in a legible manner. What is it that doesn’t fit with your brain’s way of doing this?


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

You said to do 2-5 min 30 sec hold horse squeezes mixed with sadsak head exercise mod

Does that mean
30 sec horse
30 sec sadsak
30 sec horse
30 sec sadsak

? So 2 of each?


Start: 6" length, 4.5" girth / Now: 6.1" length,4.7" girth 1/10/08- 6.25" NBEL length BPEL 6.75" 4.7" Girth

2/12/08- 6.60"NBEL 7" BPEL under head girth- 4.7" base-5"

Time PE'ing:8 months Goal: 10" length, 7" girth My progress thread with pictures: Imasleep's progress thread.Journey to 10x7! Check IT OUT, I have alot of questions posted there with no answers please!

It means to do a Horse and then rotate into a Sadsak mod (for as long as that takes) and then rotate back into a Horse but don’t take it as prescriptive. It makes sense to mix the exercises up rather than do a slab of one followed by a slab of another but you may feel you get a better routine by fading in the Sadsak mod towards the end (whilst fading out the horses). You probably want more Horses than the Sadsak mod but they work together well and alternating should produce a better end of session engorged size.

You might find that one day you get the result from 2 minutes that you get from 5 on another day. You want a constant effort to maximise the effectiveness of the exercise you are doing at the time, trying to make every second of the routine count rather than a going through the motions thing.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I only have one post because I’m not much of a forum guy. Just wanted people to know that it works because in lieu of hanging, this routine isn’t practiced on a wide scale.

As for my stretching, I use 4 inch diameter shaving cream bottle. On top of that, I use my vacu-hanger from my old hanging days for grip which I think works amazingly well (except for the water welts). Have to admit I can improve in my stretching area as I have no leverage in pulling down the penis to fully stretch, with the 4 inch diameter, my penis just wraps around it and I just pull the penis inward for it to stretch.

Time to get a new chair and a smaller bottle lol

Can Mem’s routine be reversed? I mean can you do jelqs in the morning and stretch at night. Is there any reason for stretch in the morning/jelq eveing? The reason I ask is because I normally have morning wood and so morning would be the best time to jelq, and when I get home from work I take a shower and stretching then works better (better grip once the oil is washed off).

^I’m wondering the same thing.

Also, I think I’m having some trouble with the Horse 440 squeezes. Every time I start making my way down from the tip of my head with the small OK hand, my penis loses its hardness and gets pretty flaccid. By the time I make my way past the glans, my two hands are almost touching. I’m not that big as it is, but I’m assuming the penis shouldn’t lose its erectness all that much. When I do it though, my penis gets very warm and becomes very vein-y. Should I be gripping it harder at the base? I feel like I’m doing it pretty hard already.


Starting Stats (2006): BPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.6" GOAL: 6"+/5"+

As of 7/20/08: BPEL: 5.7" EG: 4.3" Not sure what happened to my EG. Measured differently perhaps?

1/12/2010: BPEL 5.9" EG 4.4" Stretching, V-jelqs, Regular Jelqs and Clamping

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.