Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Mem's Momentous Rapid Gain Mechanism

Anybody hit the 2” mark yet? Whelps, guess I’ll have to start on this routine and be the one!

I’ve got to stop creating phantom accounts to bump this thread, it’s starting to look a little ridiculous.

Next person who posts “bump” gets banned*. Think of something to forward a discussion, posting bump in an old thread here is not on.

*This does not apply to mods but it does apply to comedians - ven diagram here


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Hello ! My progress so far with this routine : 1 cm in erect length and yet to determine girth ( although I feel some girth gains ) and relaxed length .I have just been doing at night , 20 min inverted V stretch , along with 15 - 20 min jelqing. Since I came back from a break trying out pumping that just didn´t work for me and got kind of injured and bruised., I started rather soft. Ill be adding another stretching session just like mem says , along with the horse squeeze´s in some time . I was told not to try it very soon in another post.. I just had a question for memento , should i increase the bottle / flask diameter over time to get a better stretch as I keep gaining? So far I´m very pleased with the results. I´m aiming at a 8 inches erect lenght so I´m 4 cm away. Feels so good getting closer to your objective. Thanks !

So I shot some questions at mem about this routine since I absolutely was not gaining a millimeter from it for quite some time.

I wanted to know if other devices or methods were used (they were not) and whether erection quality is important to the routine (it definitely is) and some other tidbits.

I had been going through a rough spot at work for quite some time and was getting very little sleep with rubbery erections in turn. When I left work the erections returned harder than ever and I got some length because of it, about 1/16” of it. I thought it was about 1/8” at first but now that I’m completely honest with the ruler it’s definitely 1/16” and it’s probably just my erections coming back. Unfortunately I didn’t see any gains this past week but I think I’ll mix it up a bit this coming week. If I don’t see anything from it then it’s time to move on.

Now this isn’t to take away from the routine or anything but I’d like to just point out that it’s not for everyone. I just don’t gain like other people. Let me just emphasize clearly that all of my gains have come after long deconditioning breaks (90 days++) and I haven’t been able to budge my penis after those quick gains no matter what the hell I’ve tried.

I know I’m not the only one whose had an experience with this routine. It’s a particularly well conceived one and I know there’s a lot more dialogue to be had with regards to it. Come on guys, don’t be shy. Speak up.

update : 1,5 cm erect lengh gains , but no girth :(

Mem I got a question…
What do you think about doing that routine, but minimizing the jelquing time?

Here is why:
I do have a decent girth( not my desired, but OK…that would be 5.8 EG) and the more I jelq the better harder erections I get.
The only problem is that I cant get any further with the length gains. I may have dropped some length actually. I am now at 7.5 BPEL and I used to be at 7.6 NBPEL.
I know I know. Too early for conclusions. I am back after a long long decon break. About 7 months break. I cant really say that kept all I gained.
So before you post that I should try it. I would like to know if you have any experience with it or if you know someone that does.
I feel like gaining girth is something I am capable of doing at any point. But I dont feel the same way about length. Once I hit 8.3 NBPEL I will be just fine.
I am a realist and that is a length that I am going to be OK with. Than maintaing length would be the goal. Alongside with working on girth and the health of penis itself.
Thanks for an answer and for your opinion. I do have a lot of respect for you and your answers always seemed to help people around here…

Hook


Started :BPEL 7.0 x 5.5 Now: BPEL 7.6 x 5.8 Goal: NBPEL 8.6 x 6.3 "Don´t let yourself get attached to anything that you are Not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the HEAT around th corner." --Robert De Niro (talking to Al Pacino in a caffe in the Movie HEAT)

I wrote a thread on my opinion about using girth work to facilitate length gains. It’s a minority opinion.

The big question is will it work for you and the time to test for this would be soon after adopting the routine (and repeatedly thereafter to ensure you aren’t judging by an initial bump).

I think this routine is too strong for people coming back from a break.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Hello2
..I just had a question for memento , should i increase the bottle / flask diameter over time to get a better stretch as I keep gaining?…

If you could enlighten me it would be great mem! thanks! :)

Hi Hello,

I changed the diameter of the container I used a few times but actually ended up with one that was not the biggest of all those I tried. I found that the size of the container made a fairly dramatic difference in the way I could hold a stretch.

With the E45 container I could hold around enough of the container to hook my thumb underneath the return of the curve, if that makes sense. That way it was easier to hold a stretch for longer periods. I can’t really relate the use of different containers to my size at the time though. I didn’t record that information.

I’d recommend that you find a container that works for you. Test a bunch and see. Then think about whether you want to alter the size as time goes on. I guess what I’m saying here is take a certain amount of responsibility for monitoring it yourself and modifying it if you feel that your sessions are starting to change for the worse or you feel a need to make them better. OK, that’s pretty basic advice, I agree, but I think there is a tendency to look for gurus and follow advice blindly, rather than engaging our own critical senses.

Sorry if that’s not the least bit useful and for missing the question in the first place.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
Hi Hello,

I changed the diameter of the container I used a few times but actually ended up with one that was not the biggest of all those I tried. I found that the size of the container made a fairly dramatic difference in the way I could hold a stretch.

With the E45 container I could hold around enough of the container to hook my thumb underneath the return of the curve, if that makes sense. That way it was easier to hold a stretch for longer periods. I can’t really relate the use of different containers to my size at the time though. I didn’t record that information.

I’d recommend that you find a container that works for you. Test a bunch and see. Then think about whether you want to alter the size as time goes on. I guess what I’m saying here is take a certain amount of responsibility for monitoring it yourself and modifying it if you feel that your sessions are starting to change for the worse or you feel a need to make them better. OK, that’s pretty basic advice, I agree, but I think there is a tendency to look for gurus and follow advice blindly, rather than engaging our own critical senses.

Sorry if that’s not the least bit useful and for missing the question in the first place.

That is no problem Mem. I will try different sizes and see how I feel. My current one is 6cm in diameter.


Last edited by Hello2 : 10-26-2006 at .

Update : I´m stuck at 1,6 cm erect lenght gains . Not really stuck , I have seen to gain a lot at the beginning but it´s gradually slowing .But only doing half the routine . ( no horse squeezes) I will add a morning session like mem suggests of stretching , and keep the the night routine of 20 min stretching / 20 jelquing intact since it gave me gains so far. What do you guys think? I´m aiming at lenght. All replys are welcome. Í would specially like to hear your input on this mem. Sorry for all the trouble.

So who else has taken part in this routine?

I’ll be happy to partake if Babbis’ modified newbie routine doesn’t do anything for me.

Hello,

My opinion is that girth work facilitates length gains. It’s a minority opinion. Most people will say that you should work length first and then go on to girth.

If your length gains are stalled then maybe it’s worth trying to do all the girth work or modify it to include different girth work, to see if that gets your length gains going. Obviously you need to be doing a decent stretch routine as well.

But if any routine doesn’t work and you’ve tried doing it as written, tried modifying it to your needs, and still your progress stalls, then it’s time for a new routine.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
Hello,

My opinion is that girth work facilitates length gains. It’s a minority opinion. Most people will say that you should work length first and then go on to girth.

If your length gains are stalled then maybe it’s worth trying to do all the girth work or modify it to include different girth work, to see if that gets your length gains going. Obviously you need to be doing a decent stretch routine as well.

But if any routine doesn’t work and you’ve tried doing it as written, tried modifying it to your needs, and still your progress stalls, then it’s time for a new routine.

I´m still yet to incorporate another 20 min stretch session everyday.. and yeah I will start the girth work of your rotine too , just found it was too soon for horse squeezes.

Ok,

I started on this routine a month ago or so…..More I guess.

Anyway, I had some problems doing the stretching part. The stretch definitely does not feel as intense as the DLD-Blasters A-Stretch that I used in the past.

Is it not supposed to feel as intense either? I guess not….I do however feel that I`m not able to stretch as good as I should.

Also, I`m having a hard time holding the stretch for even 60 seconds. Three minutes seems impossible at the time being.

I work as a carpenter and have somewhat strong forearms, but I suppose that may be the reason that I get fatigue as well.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Do I just need to stick with it and I will learn the technique eventually?

Did anyone else have problems with this and overcame it?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 AM.