Measuring volume with plasticine
This is the method I came up with. It is only in theory, and I have yet to try it in practice, but I was eager to share it with the board.
* Plasticine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasticine) or a similar product (e.g. here in Eastern Europe it’s called “plastilina” - and also in Italy, I believe);
* Graduated cylinder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduated_cylinder) of appropriate volume and precision.
1. Get yourself an erection.
2. Mold a plasticine form tightly around your penis. Make it sufficiently thick so it won’t be deformed in steps 4 and 5. Make sure to somehow mark or where the penis ends and the rest of your body begins (or remember where does this correspond to on the mold).
3. Wait for the erection to subside.
4. Carefully remove the plasticine mold and carefully fill it with water up to the above-mentioned mark.
5. Pour the water in the graduated cylinder and read the volume.
Ha! So, is this a good idea, or did I miss some small aspect that makes this totally impractical?