Make your Monkeybar Instruction
Here’s another device that you could make. Most of you probably seen this before - some call it penis barbell/dumbell, etc.
Well I’m calling this Monkeybar!
Its really simple to make and while its not heavy, its good ADS tool to add to your collection (variety is always good).
Here’s what you’ll need,
1) 1/8” aluminum wire (some call it Lapidary wire).
2) Cutting plier - to cut above.
3) 1x1” (or 1xhigher length for more weight) round bar (cold steel is what you want) - you could get this from onlinemetals.com
4) metal glue - available at most hardware store.
5) power drill or drill press
6) 1/8” drill bit or slightly bigger so that you could put the glue.
7) sports tape or soft cloth.
1) Cut 5 1/2” of aluminum wire using cutting plier.
2) wrap it with soft cloth or sport tape - leaving room at the end for glue-ing.
3) Drill 1/2” hole using 1/8” drill bit on round bar (in the center or near center - doesn’t really matter how accurate).
4) dab some metal glue into the hole and end of your aluminum wire.
5) Insert the aluminum wire into the hole.
6) Add more glue (I actually put whole smack of it so that glue is covering the rod and hole).
Thats it. Wait 12 hours for glue to cure and you have a very comfortable ADS.
most I seen uses 1/4 wire, but I like the thinner one as you could bend it much easier. You could get this in most hobby store (some call it Lapidary wire).You want to cut this