Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lower Hanging Balls

Am I suppose to lube up my balls before I wrap them in the stretch position?

Originally Posted by sed26
Am I suppose to lube up my balls before I wrap them in the stretch position?

I don’t think anyone has ever mentioned lube when it comes to ball stretching. At least I have no knowledge of that practice. ;)

I asked because its irritating to my scrotum skin to wear the wrap for a long period of time. Is there a store where I can buy those ball rings(not weight) so I can stack them up?

Yes lube, the best place to stretch out your balls manually is in the shower, Because they are relaxed. You can warm them up with a rice sock to while you are warming up your penis for stretching and jelqing. When you take a little break from stretching or jelqing stretch your balls. Or you can do it all at the same time if possible.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

They hang better already! They are more fuller than they used to be and they look better. It hasn’t even been a week yet. But if the wrap wasn’t so irritating to my skin I could wear it all day. I guess I need a better material to cut it from. Maybe silk. When I get erect the difference in appearance becomes more obvious. I wonder how much progress I can make in a few months.

Originally Posted by sed26
They hang better already! They are more fuller than they used to be and they look better. It hasn’t even been a week yet. But if the wrap wasn’t so irritating to my skin I could wear it all day. I guess I need a better material to cut it from. Maybe silk. When I get erect the difference in appearance becomes more obvious. I wonder how much progress I can make in a few months.

Sounds like your making progress now,congratulations. It did not take me long to get them to where they hang lower. Flapping in the breae waving high to passerbys.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

How long you been ball stretching? How low are you now? Do your girlfriend/wife or other women like them? It would seem like the response that a guy with a big dick would get from a girl, would probably be the same for those with low hanging balls.


Last edited by sed26 : 05-24-2007 at .

Originally Posted by sed26
I asked because its irritating to my scrotum skin to wear the wrap for a long period of time. Is there a store where I can buy those ball rings(not weight) so I can stack them up?


The “split collar” type of ball weights are stainless steel pipe clamps.

GM

I don’t like the weight idea because I don’t stand up that long. Plus with the rings or wrapping, it stretches your balls wether you’re standing or seated.

My balls are look in good so far getting lower and lower. I’m gonna keep it up until I have a 6” ball sac. I have a question for anyone with large low hanging balls. Do you have to wear briefs to manage them or can you still wear boxers and they swing around?

Could someone with experience tell me the cons of low hanging balls also?

Originally Posted by Bird2
The way I did it:

Make an OK grip in the sac, above the balls. Slowly pull down until you feel resistance. Then stretch carefully downwards, to the floor. I did this for 2x3 minutes a day and got low hangers in a month.


If I could stretch my scrotum downwards to the floor, I wouldn’t need to do further exercises!

(I’ll try, though.)


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sed26

Could someone with experience tell me the cons of low hanging balls also?

Don’t go mountain biking without support! :eek:

I recon the pros and cons of low hangers versus tight balls just about weigh each other out. It’s whatever you prefer. :)

Try pumping the whole package for fuller lower hanging balls.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 AM.