Low LOT starters... let's compile some information.
I am a low LOT starter, about 7-6:00.
That said, I understand that my ligs are already pretty well elongated, or otherwise configured such that I can’t get much more length out of them. My focus is to be the tunica and actually lengthening the penis itself as opposed to just exposing more internal penis.
I’ve read around here for a while without posting and here is what I’m looking for:
It seems like the higher LOT people have a clearer path to PE, whereas the lower LOT folks have a longer, harder road (pun lamented) on our hands.
1) Has anyone with a really low starting LOT had success? If so, what were the gains and what workout did you do? How long did it take?
2) What are the tools of the trade? I hear a lot about nooses, but haven’t seen anything concerning how they’re made or what material to use, or where they are attached to the penis. I’m thinking that a hanger like the Bib wouldn’t work for tunica, but that’s probably stating the obvious.
3) Is girth gain completely unrelated to LOT? If so, this is a non issue. If it is related, what changes from high LOT to low LOT?
4) Can we start a sticky for people with low LOT? Or at least use a permanent place as a repository for low LOT related advice, etc. The high LOT people deserve attention too, no doubt, but I feel like there’s less on methods and the like for low LOT starters.
5) Does heat affect the tunica workouts in the same way heat affects the ligs? If not, how is heat to be used (if at all)?
6) Anything else?
Thanks in advance. I’m looking forward to the replies.