Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

LOT size and GAINS

12

LOT size and GAINS

Hey guys I was away for quite some time, just checked back to see what’s new in the PE community. I also have a question, but before I ask it I’ll quickly tell my story.

I was and am 5.3” NBPEL… I have been exercising for a month doing the newbie routine and throwing in some light pumping every now and then.

(After pumping 3 or 4 times I became concerned with the fact that I can harm myself and bought a pump with a gauge. Ironically the first time I used the pump with the gauge was the time I hurt myself. Anyhow, I pumped up to 5 hg. And held it on for about 7 minutes. The next day I noticed a little vein appearing right underneath the glans and disappearing half inch down the shaft, it looked darker then the rest and gave me a somewhat painful sensation which lasted for about 2 weeks. Naturally, I stopped all PE activity till now, almost 2 months, in hopes of the vein going away, which it still didn’t and from the looks of it not planning to.)

After a month of PE work I measured myself to find that I made 0 gains in length and in width ( I was putting in about 40 minutes per day of PE on average) although my dick felt a bit thicker, which later I dismissed as placebo.

Anyhow my initial LOT was about 7:00 – 7:30 and I am curious is there anyone that was able to gain something with a low initial LOT especially after a month of work (cumulative - 20 hours of jelqing + stretching) with 0 results ??????????

What does LOT stand for?

Originally Posted by tblpidar
I was and am 5.3” NBPEL… I have been exercising for a month doing the newbie routine and throwing in some light pumping every now and then.


It doesn’t say if you took a BPEL measurement. Maybe you have made a gain, but if you aren’t tracking your BPEL you might not recognise it because of fat pad variations.

What he said, also are you sure you had a 100%er (erection) upon measurement?


d_sutuous

Did you warmup like a mother? If I don’t warmup it’s basically like I’m not getting a workout. For me getting a deep heated, really hot warmup is one of the lynchpins of getting good action from the exercises.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

I always did 2 sets of 20 min jelqs… before each set i did a 5- 10 min warm up with rise sock or under hot water in the shower. As for 100% erection.. i think so but u can never be 100% sure, can you?

Right now i am thinking of restarting and i want to make some kind of mold of my penis. I am thinking or using dough (slightly chilled) then putting it in some container with a wide opening and then sticking my erect dick in it and then freezing the shape. (the idea is for my erect dick to get the space occupied by my dick out of the container) then do teh same a few months later, then fill the shapes with something (water maybe) and compare. That will be the only free alternative i can see right now, although i know they sell stuff to make molds

A little question about Lot, just need confirmation about it. Since I can’t make own thread, I hope I get my answers this way.

My Lot is about 7.30-8.00, and as I have understood this means it’s harder to gain length?! So if I keep stretching my dick up towards the sky the Lot will change 8.00+, and also some length will come too?! And is there a way to change your Lot to become one of those easy gainers?


-------Starting Januari 1 2006 ---BPEL: 5.86" (14.9cm)---- ----EG: 5.9" (15cm)---- ------(( Goal ))------ BPEL: 7" (17.78cm)---- EG: 6.5" (16.5cm)----

Originally Posted by tblpidar

Right now i am thinking of restarting and i want to make some kind of mold of my penis. I am thinking or using dough (slightly chilled) then putting it in some container with a wide opening and then sticking my erect dick in it and then freezing the shape. (the idea is for my erect dick to get the space occupied by my dick out of the container) then do teh same a few months later, then fill the shapes with something (water maybe) and compare. That will be the only free alternative i can see right now, although i know they sell stuff to make molds

That’s a fucking wicked idea- You have to post a pic of that if you do!


d_sutuous

Originally Posted by Edooo20
A little question about Lot, just need confirmation about it. Since I can’t make own thread, I hope I get my answers this way.

My Lot is about 7.30-8.00, and as I have understood this means it’s harder to gain length?! So if I keep stretching my dick up towards the sky the Lot will change 8.00+, and also some length will come too?! And is there a way to change your Lot to become one of those easy gainers?

Edooo20,

You got it right. Following the LOT theory, the only way to change LOT is by stretching upward.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

The goal is to grow your penis, not to change your LOT. I didn’t gain until sometime between my 2nd and 3rd month. Please be patient and forget about your LOT. Plenty of low LOT guys gain well.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by Edooo20
A little question about Lot, just need confirmation about it. Since I can’t make own thread, I hope I get my answers this way.

My Lot is about 7.30-8.00, and as I have understood this means it’s harder to gain length?! So if I keep stretching my dick up towards the sky the Lot will change 8.00+, and also some length will come too?! And is there a way to change your Lot to become one of those easy gainers?

Edooo20,

I had the same low LOT as you have, and now after stretching exclusively downwards & BTC, my LOT is at 9-9.30! I don’t know how that happened but I do firmly believe you CAN change your LOT. Also, although I’m not planning to measure till a whole year has passed, I took some pics of my erect cock and couldn’t believe what I was seeing!

My cock has DEFINITELY gained length & girth! Comparing my 2 pictures, you can see a very noticable difference. All this in as little as 3 months of consistent PE. I posted a thread last year concerning my low LOT & after reading replies from Memento, I took his advice & have gained in length simply from just stretching downwards or BTC.

- Mystery

p.s. many thanks to Thunders Place & Memento for your advice!;)

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
The goal is to grow your penis, not to change your LOT. I didn’t gain until sometime between my 2nd and 3rd month. Please be patient and forget about your LOT. Plenty of low LOT guys gain well.

If LOT is crap, at which angle somebody should hang?

Thanks for the answers, but I’m little confused now.

Remek, you say “You got it right. Following the LOT theory, the only way to change LOT is by stretching upward.”

Mystery say: “I had the same low LOT as you have, and now after stretching exclusively downwards & BTC, my LOT is at 9-9.30!

So both work!? You change your lot up the clock by stretching either way!


-------Starting Januari 1 2006 ---BPEL: 5.86" (14.9cm)---- ----EG: 5.9" (15cm)---- ------(( Goal ))------ BPEL: 7" (17.78cm)---- EG: 6.5" (16.5cm)----

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Gains, Size & Perceptions - NOT a size surveywadzillaPenis Enlargement5009-09-2007 04:22 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 AM.